The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I got my first high today using the CBFM :happydance:made me feel a bit better as i didnt hv a clue when i ovulated as my periods r messed up from the mirena.. it is the first cycle tho so im not sure if il get a peak or not.. hope ur all well x

Just want to say Hi to all the new ladies joining the thread.

mum2millsxx - I had my Peak on the CBFM yesterday and the day before after just 1 high, its also my first cycle using it - so fx'd you will get your peak too in the next couple of days.

x x x

Evening everyone,

Just got home from work and am shattered! Gave in to pressure yesterday from OH to test BFN ! but thought it would be to early anyway although have no idea when AF due on what it feels like as has been so long since I had it, have been feeling really queasy for the past couple of days. How did everyone else feel after the mirana was out and hormones were getting back to normal ? PS can someone explain how to reply to private message I am rubbish with technical stuff xx:thumbup:

I felt like pooh after having it removed...I had pretty big clots, and some wicked cramps....My AF got back down to normal after that though. As far as feeling normal after it was removed, Im still (almost a year later ) trying to feel like myself.:wacko:

Hiya butterflydebs!

Just wanted to reply to your message.

1. If you want to reply to a PM, just scroll to underneath the message and you will find a white box with a copy of the message you have been sent. You can then either delete the sent message and write your own or quote the message in your reply.

2. I totally thought I was pregnant when I had my Mirena out. I had all the symptoms including being sick in the mornings and being totally emotional etc. Don't let me put you off though - it's possible to get pregnant without getting AF when you have Mirena out!

xxx

Hi all,

I hope you're doing ok. Just thought I'd drop in and see how everyone is getting on. That's all!!

xx

Im newer to the boards, so I've been trolling the last couple days! I'm feeling pretty happy about this month! thanks for asking:happydance:

keeping my fingers crossed that we all get BFPs this month!

Evening guys, update list with congratulations to Louise1985 who got her bfp this morning!!!!!

Updated list:

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp: 17th Sept!!!!

Louise1985 :bfp: 23rd Sept

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

MrsPOP testing Sept 26th

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

Shazmos testing Sept 28th

Treykid3 testing Sept 28th

Guera testing Sept 28th

butterflydebs testing end of Sept

MommaPick testing Oct 1st

mommyof2peas testing Oct 1st

Calasen testing Oct 2nd

Kracker testing Oct 5th

giggle_gurl88 testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

mum2millsxx testing Oct 10th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

lauraclili due AF Oct 18th

curly123 testing Oct

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

Hiya butterflydebs!

Just wanted to reply to your message.

1. If you want to reply to a PM, just scroll to underneath the message and you will find a white box with a copy of the message you have been sent. You can then either delete the sent message and write your own or quote the message in your reply.

2. I totally thought I was pregnant when I had my Mirena out. I had all the symptoms including being sick in the mornings and being totally emotional etc. Don't let me put you off though - it's possible to get pregnant without getting AF when you have Mirena out!

xxx

Thanks for your message feels good to be able to talk to other people about how I am feeling, at the moment feeling pretty nuts!!!
Just want to get back to normal and get AF so I can look at my cycle and hopefully get pregnant soon x

Congrats Louise1985!! I can't believe that's two BFPs already it's so exciting!!!

BFN for me today, hopefully its too early as af due on 28th :confused:

Congrats Louise - fab news x x

Cliqmo - sorry about the :bfn: FF always advises to test on 16 dpo as there is likely to be a more conclusive result and less chance of early testing confusion.

Personally in the past when I have tested earlier than :af: due date for me if I have had a :bfn: a day or 2 before its stayed that way for me, so I would defo recommend that you hold out for a few more days if you can before you re-test. :hugs:

:hugs: to Cliqmo...I tested today (I have no idea why!) and of course...:bfn: DH didnt know I was testing and looked quite anxious but I explained I wasnt going to have a meltdown like I did last month! AF is due in 3 days...I know Im out already and Im ok with that this month.

Hope everyone is ok! xxx

:hugs: MrsPOP - despite the result sounds like you have a good PMA on this one, if it isn't your month then I wish you extra :dust: for next!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->