The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

:hugs: MrsPOP - despite the result sounds like you have a good PMA on this one, if it isn't your month then I wish you extra :dust: for next!! xx

I do have quite a lot of PMA at the moment....its quite a nice feeling to have 3 days before AF is due...maybe Im going crazy :wacko: lol :haha:

Im not optimistic either :wacko:

No symptoms, nothing to report at all.

Never mind. If AF turns up next week, im joining the gym to keep myself busy and try to focus on losing a few pounds rather that babies, babies, babies.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shazmos

xxxx

Im not optimistic either :wacko:

No symptoms, nothing to report at all.

Never mind. If AF turns up next week, im joining the gym to keep myself busy and try to focus on losing a few pounds rather that babies, babies, babies.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shazmos

xxxx

Hey Shazmos, that's my plan too...lose some pounds to gain some lol!

I everyone. My name is Monica and I am a recent ex mirena user. I am 26 and my dh is 30 and we live in KY. My dh and I have been together for 7 years and we have been married for 1. This is our first time TTC. I had my mirena for 2 ½ years and had it removed 8/23 and I am on cd 1 of my first cycle since removal. Its great to see so many other ex mirena users!

@ Ttcbabynmber2 I talked to my doctor regarding miscarriages after mirena cause I read some site and it made me really freak out! He said it is always a possibility and that it would be best to wait till I had my first cycle to try. I hope that helps!

Hi everyone! Wow, my first post! :) I just had my Mirena removed 3 days ago, and already I feel like a totally different person. I'm wondering what changes you noticed as soon as it was removed? I LOVED my Mirena. I loved not having periods, not having mood swings, pms or cramps. What I didn't notice until it was removed was that my libido was missing and I'd lost my passion for so many other things. I had no idea it'd affected my personality so much. I also didn't realize how even it kept me, and how much it kept me from yelling at my children. I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced anything similar?

I have NO idea where I am in my cycle, so I have no idea when I'll be testing. With my last two though, I got pregnant VERY quickly. With DS1, I got pregnant right after a miscarriage but before I'd had a full cycle. With DS2, we thought we'd just see what happened when I stopped nursing DS1. I'd only had 2 post partum periods in 9 months and found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks after we stopped preventing, even though my last cycle had been more than 2 months prior.

I had to find a new board to post on because the ones I usually frequent are also frequented by my sister, and I'm not ready for my family to know that we're trying, so voila! Here I am! Congrats to those who have already gotten their BFP's! And I can't wait to see all the other ones come up! Good luck to all!

Updated list: to welcome Monni24 and mrsbiddles to the group. Im loving how many of us are out there and hopefully this thread is going to be shining with the multitude of :bfp: 's coming our way!

Mrsbiddles, my hormones went psycho when I first had it removed...its only this past week my mood has settled down and I feel more sane than ever!!!!!!!!

:dust: to you all!

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp:17th Sept!!!!

Louise1985 :bfp: 23rd Sept

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

MrsPOP testing Sept 27th

Shazmos testing Sept 28th

Treykid3 testing Sept 28th

Guera testing Sept 28th

butterflydebs testing end of Sept

MommaPick testing Oct 1st

mommyof2peas testing Oct 1st

Calasen testing Oct 2nd

Kracker testing Oct 5th

giggle_gurl88 testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

mum2millsxx testing Oct 10th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

lauraclili due AF Oct 18th

curly123 testing Oct

Monni24 testing ?end of Oct

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

mrsbiddles testing ???

hold in there girls :)

there is defo hope for you all...i know i was wondering how mirena would effect me TTC after removal but one cycle and i got my :bfp: and it was only last week i was in same boat as u gals!

:dust: for u all.....and fingers crossed for next week shazmos hunny :)

I everyone. My name is Monica and I am a recent ex mirena user. I am 26 and my dh is 30 and we live in KY. My dh and I have been together for 7 years and we have been married for 1. This is our first time TTC. I had my mirena for 2 ½ years and had it removed 8/23 and I am on cd 1 of my first cycle since removal. Its great to see so many other ex mirena users!

@ Ttcbabynmber2 I talked to my doctor regarding miscarriages after mirena cause I read some site and it made me really freak out! He said it is always a possibility and that it would be best to wait till I had my first cycle to try. I hope that helps!

Welcome to the thread! I think it's probably best to wait one cycle but I'm just so impatient to start trying :wacko: lol

Hi everyone! Wow, my first post! :) I just had my Mirena removed 3 days ago, and already I feel like a totally different person. I'm wondering what changes you noticed as soon as it was removed? I LOVED my Mirena. I loved not having periods, not having mood swings, pms or cramps. What I didn't notice until it was removed was that my libido was missing and I'd lost my passion for so many other things. I had no idea it'd affected my personality so much. I also didn't realize how even it kept me, and how much it kept me from yelling at my children. I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced anything similar?

I have NO idea where I am in my cycle, so I have no idea when I'll be testing. With my last two though, I got pregnant VERY quickly. With DS1, I got pregnant right after a miscarriage but before I'd had a full cycle. With DS2, we thought we'd just see what happened when I stopped nursing DS1. I'd only had 2 post partum periods in 9 months and found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks after we stopped preventing, even though my last cycle had been more than 2 months prior.

I had to find a new board to post on because the ones I usually frequent are also frequented by my sister, and I'm not ready for my family to know that we're trying, so voila! Here I am! Congrats to those who have already gotten their BFP's! And I can't wait to see all the other ones come up! Good luck to all!

Welcome! I also love my Mirena it's awesome not having period and I never experienced any side effects. Now that I read your post though I'm curious to see I I'll feel any changes once it's out next week. I like being able to have people going through the same things as me:winkwink:

@Cliqmo and MrsPoP sorry about the BFNs :( I'll be sending you lots of
:dust::dust:

Any ex mirenas online that are due to test next week??

Feel a bit fed up :nope:

I feel i have done EVERYTHING i could to get pg this month but just dont thinks its worked.

I poas (couldnt help it, it told me to) and it was only a ic but just a BFN. Im only 8DPO but dont feel positive at all. Not sure when to test again.

Any PMA out there today?

xxx

Here's some PMA for you Shaz!!!! :dust:

Im pretty sure am out this month. 9DPO and a teeny bit of pink/brown tinged CM when I wipe. Boo.

Doesnt matter though, because Oct is gonna be my month!

Im armed with my OPKs, my ConceivePlus, my VitB50 complex and my soon-to-be delivered IC HPTs! Gonna change :sex: to every other day and Im sooooo gonna catch that egg !!!!!

:dust: to everyone!

Ex-Mirena TTCers Official Testing Thread Sept/Oct/Nov 2010

sls612 :bfp: 17th Sept!!!!

Louise1985 :bfp: 23rd Sept

mommyof3co testing Sept 16th

Cliqmo testing Sept 26th

Shazmos testing Sept 28th

Treykid3 testing Sept 28th

Guera testing Sept 28th

butterflydebs testing end of Sept

MommaPick testing Oct 1st

mommyof2peas testing Oct 1st

Calasen testing Oct 2nd

Kracker testing Oct 5th

giggle_gurl88 testing Oct 5th

KittyKatBabe testing Oct 7th

mum2millsxx testing Oct 10th

CouldThisBeIt testing Oct 12th

lauraclili due AF Oct 18th

MrsPOP testing Oct 24th

curly123 testing Oct

Monni24 testing ?end of Oct

TTCbabynmber2 testing Nov

mrsbiddles testing ???

Well I gave in and POAS for the last three days in a row, and guess what...BFN!

Yep, now at 10dpo and still BFN, I dont feel too great about it. Actually feel pretty crappy, I mean come on, can I just freakin get pregnant already. Sorry to rant.

My temps have also flat lined, what the heck does that mean?

Congrats to the BFPs and babydust to everyone

Well Amazon has become my friend..after talking to DH we have decided to go ahead and buy some ovulation strips and a BBT. I hope it gets here in time for AF so I can buckle down and chart. Maybe it was childish of me to think i didnt need to do any of these things. I mean Im 30...and my mom had all her girly parts out when she was 32 because of endo. With everything that happened in the first year for DH and I, I thought it would be so simple. But maybe that was just the powers that be telling us we were ment to be together....now we have to work for what we want... Also wanted to say that I started a journal as well.:thumbup: PMA to everyone also :dust:

Im going to stick with everything im already doing but buy some concieive plus (as i hardly have any CM). Also im going to get rid of all the hpts so that it stops me testing everyday. Hopefully that way, ill only test if i either FEEL pg or am due/late for AF.

xxxxx

Guera: temps can be very weird. I'm 10DPO, BFN again but my temps have skyrocketed! Very odd.

Mommyof2peas: charting can be good fun you know and may increase your chances. A good friend of mine was NTNP for 8 months, started charting and realising she wasn't BDing at the right time and *boom* 2 months later she got her bfp!

Shaz: conceiveplus is good stuff. DH wasn't a huge fan at first but he loves it now!

Mwah and :dust: to all!!!

MrsPop, you are almost the same dpo as me! I keep getting BFNs on ICs, then went and picked up a FRER and within the 3 min got a super super faint pink line, so faint that DH thinks Im crazy, but I totally see it. I know its too early to get excited, but at least Im not out yet. FXed you get a BFP!
wanna take a peek at the pic, probably cant tell from the picture though.

Attachments

• fall 023.jpg
    fall 023.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 23
  • fall 022.jpg
    fall 022.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 19
Hi Guera.

I cant see 2 lines but i totally believe you that its there.

Congrats.

How many DPO are you???

Any symptoms??

xxx

Hey Guera,

I *think* I might see summat there but faint at the moment. Im very excited for you and will keep my FX'd that I can update your status with a bfp!!!!!!

I was BFN again this morning and woke up today with some cramps...very AF in nature :cry: she's due today as well...little :witch: that she is!!!!!!

However, I do feel very nauseous today too...but I think thats my periods as I used to vomit with them every month before I had any hormone input.

*sigh* I just wish I knew either way. This sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->