the one and done appreciation thread

It's such a difficult decision. Maybe wait until after the holidays to see how you feel. I always think the holidays make the broodiness worse.

I am still so nervous adding a second. She was so unexpected and I'm sure once she's here it will work out fine. But we both were happy oad.

It's such a difficult decision. Maybe wait until after the holidays to see how you feel. I always think the holidays make the broodiness worse.

I am still so nervous adding a second. She was so unexpected and I'm sure once she's here it will work out fine. But we both were happy oad.

my DD turns 4 on the 31st December too so I think that might have something to do with it - I always feel so emotional around her birthday!

I'm definitely sure it'll work out fine, she was meant to be :)

Oh yea, my son's birthday was always a big one. I always felt like we needed to have another one if we were going to minimise the gap. But to be honest the gap is going to be nice. I love that he is potty trained and gaining so much independence.

DH and I were considering ourselves “one and done” by choice.

Well... now I’m 29 weeks pregnant and honestly still struggling with it a little bit. I’m hoping I’ll bond with baby soon, it’s not coming easily at this point.

hey sevenofnine, sorry to hear you've been finding it tough :hugs: as much as i'm saying i'm broody right now, i know how terrified i'd feel if i fell pregnant because really the main driver for me not having any more children is that i really don't feel like i could cope with more.

i'm sure once your new baby is born you'll bond :hugs: i actually can't imagine how hard being pregnant while already having a child would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->