The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have an orange for a baby! How wonderful!!!!!!

MrsJ - I dreamed I got a bfp at 9 dpo. Sadly, my dream was just a dream. 9dpo, bfn. Now, I'm just waiting on AF. I've got that gut feeling I'm out this month. 3 months prior I was right on the money....so dissappointing.

Cottleston I cant imagine not getting scans all the time...I think that I will prolly have an early scan and be monitored since the two MCs and then because of the PCOS and being on Metformin. I would just hope to have at least one scan a month lol..and I definitely plan on getting the 3D/4D ones..they have a package at a local place for one scan after 20 weeks and then another after 30 weeks..I definitely want that..all for just $200...

Cottleston, so sorry about the ruff day you had!! I am glad your flat was okay and didnt get any fire damage!! That must have been scary as you were arriving home. Many years ago when I was a child my mother and I had an apartment that burned down and I remember the fear that I felt as I was driving up and our road was blocked off and i could see smoke coming from what looked like our place, and once we got a closer look we realized it was ours, i remember crying and being angry wondering what caused it. Luckily no one was injured, but it was the people that lived downstairs from us, they had smelled gas, so they turned on the stove fan and it sparked and started the fire!!! It was terrible, but the main thing is that everyone was out safe.

Spunky, thanks for the luck. i hope you are doing well hun!!!:flower:

As for me I tested at 9 DPO and I posted what happened with pics in the pregnancy test gallery. Take a look and tell me what you ladies think. Here is the link....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/435714-do-you-think-bfp-dodgy-test.html#post7263965

I think the line is too low. I use the same type of tests for my opks. The lines on my opks are a bit higher on my pics. I hope it's just a preview of your bfp this month!!!

Wannabeprego - I looked and left a note, sorry I don't think its it quite yet! Still waaay early! Remember you guys told me 9dpo was too early!

Cottlestonpie - So exciting! An orange!! You had some great pics 12dpo, too bad scans don't come more often!

Erica - I totally want more scans too, but I'm pretty cheap, so I doubt I'll pay for them! I think the 3d look a little creepy and alienish... LOL but on that note if I do get one done (they're about $200 near me too) I know mine will be the cutest ever!

I'm feeling a little better. I have a shorter fuse and less tolerance at work (between my hormones-which I don't think are bad but I'm not the best judge- and the teenagers that I teach and their hormones work SUCKS!! I swear we're all hating eachother. I can't wait not to teach anymore. I hate being "On" and having to be normal around them, and try to get their attention, keep it, and make them learn something! Feels impossible!). MS is a little better, still no throwing up but OH THE CARBS!! They help but if I keep eating this much bread/crackers I'm going to turn into one! I'm still waiting for my 8 week scan! Only 6 more days now. Hope there's a Kayak, and then tuesday they'll tell me what all scans I'll get and start setting up appointments. Hope I get a lot (though I'm sure it'll just be 2 or 3, I hope 3 since the 8 week is still pretty early).
That's all I know. Hoping this is the month ladies!

Thanks Mrsmmm, I think it is just the test teasing me trying to get my hopes up... I am very doubtful this cycle and wont be surprised if AF arrives with bells on again this cycle. Every month i always get these second lines on the different tests that I do and it is just such a cruel tease every month!!! Well I refuse to let it upset me this cycle!!!!!! Than i always look for something different or new with my symptoms every month, well i have had all symptoms to none and it all amounts to AF coming so i am lost at this point, LOL!!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Thanks for your feedback spunky, i agree it is still early and there is time still!!! Time will tell either way so I am going to have to wait it out!!!!

Spunky - GL on your scan and seeing Kayak for the first time. What DPO did you get your bfp?

I'm going for a run. I need it. Dreaming of being pg is making me looney.

Wanna - Hun, it will happen for us. I'm on zero pma for myself. I'll have it for you and you have pma for me. Deal? :hugs:

Spunky - GL on your scan and seeing Kayak for the first time. What DPO did you get your bfp?

I first tested 10dpo and the Wondfo came up with a clear faint positive within the time allowed (I set a timer on my phone and went back), when that came out positive I dipped a FRER (since I kept my pee sitting next to the test just in case!) and a clear faint line came up within the 2 mins. I still have my test somewhere in the gallery.

:hugs: sorry for the loonyness

I'm going for a run. I need it. Dreaming of being pg is making me looney.

Wanna - Hun, it will happen for us. I'm on zero pma for myself. I'll have it for you and you have pma for me. Deal? :hugs:

Mrsmmm, Thanks for the positive vibes. I am sending them your way to hun!!! Good luck and tons of baby dust coming at you!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

AF stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :af::af::af::af::af::af:

I had all the signs before my first BFP back in April and then none of them this last time lol...so its can be either way even for the same person lol... I just did countdowntopregnancy.com and their extended due date thing..if I was preggie this time... this is what it would be like for me the next 9 months

Estimated Due Date June 25, 2011
Conception/Ovulation October 2, 2010
Pregnancy Test October 16, 2010
First Heartbeat October 30, 2010
2nd Trimester Begins (Weeks 13-26) December 18, 2010
3rd Trimester Begins (Weeks 27-40) March 26, 2011
Quickening Begins (~16-24 Weeks) Between January 8, 2011 and March 5, 2011
Viability (24 Weeks) March 5, 2011
Pregnancy considered term if delivered Between June 4, 2011 and July 9, 2011
Gender Ultrasound (~18-20 Weeks) Between January 22, 2011 and February 5, 2011
Maternity clothes may need to be considered Starting January 8, 2011
You will need maternity clothes for:Winter, Spring and Summer

Would be so amazing.....**sigh**

Awwww, that would be so lovely, MrsJ.

Wanna, thanks for pma. Jog went well, didn't clear my head like it usually does.

10 dpo, bfn. No bb pain. Just a bit of upset tummy. Usual AF signs. Will test again tomorrow. So glad you're in the TWW, Dare!!!! Come on BEAN!!!!

Welcome to the 2WW Dare!!!! :flower:

I did another internet cheapy test strip HPT this morning and it was :bfn: so it is making me think more that the last test was a faulty one. Oh well, my AF is due in 4 more days so time will tell either way. :shrug:

I found a great website that talks about CM, and what it all means. I know some of you girls on this thread track it and I thought this article would help make sense of it all.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/cervicalfluid.html

I just got done eating dinner, I made beef tacos when i got off work tonight... ugghhh.... I am stuffed!!!!

Wanna, that was my dinner last night. Crazy we're on the same schedule.

LOL, how funny mrsmmm, Lets hope some how it translates into :bfp:'s for the both of us, LOL!!!! :winkwink:

Lol that's what we're getting for a snack later tonight. Been craving them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"