The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the pain =(((( and surgery!!!
i had mine out in april and it was pretty easy, just rest the full 3 days even if you start to feel better or you will have a lot of pain!!!! i had tots to take care of and i made sure i had someone to cover me the whole time! i didnt need pain meds tho, as long as i stayed in bed. will be praying for you!

Thanks for the prayers hun, Glad to know that you had a good experience when you had yours removed, that makes me feel better, hopefully it will be the same for me.:thumbup:

Hi Wannabe!! soo sorry for all the pain!! My cousin had the same thing this year and that's how she found out she was preggie!!!! But like Busy said..make sure you do rest..don't try to be a hero and clean the house!! That's what hubbies are for lol Hope you get better soon!!! We will all the thinking of you!

hi ladies,

I know i have been away for a while. I have been having naseau, severe stomach pains, throwing up the last 3 days. I went into the ER lastnight and i am going to have to have my gall bladder removed. it had stones in it and was infected. ugghhh, all i can say is that the stomach pains i was experiencing lastnight was horrible, i wouldnt wish it on anyone. Even the meds the hospital was giving me wasnt helping. :cry:
i am nervous about the surgery but based on my medical history they should be able to remove it with lapriscopy, which would have a quick recovery other wise if they have to go in with regular incinson than recovery will take longer. ugghhh, i tell you ladies once you hit your 30's it is all downhill from there, (kidding) ugghhh, hubby was hoping i was pregnant, but nope, it was my dam gull bladder!!!:nope: Keep me in your prayers that my surgery goes well this afternoon. they have internet in the hospital, and can u tell that i am bored!!!!:shrug:

:hugs: So sorry you're not feeling well!!! I'm sure the surgery will go fine as the surgeons do these kinds of things everyday, but I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery! :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes Mrs Jerome and Spunky. My husband has been wonderful through this and has been right there by my side through the whole horrible ordeal. I am waiting to go in for surgery, meanwhile I cant eat or drink anything which is killing me right now. it feels like my throat is so dry and in the sahara desert or somethin.. the last time i ate was yesterday morning and i had a half a cup of vanilla yogurt because my belly hurt so bad, so i didnt have much of an appetitte. sigh... the waiting for the surgery to happen is making me bananas, and i am trying no to start freaking out in fear, i have never had surgery before so i dont know what to expect, and i hate pain, cant handle it because i am the biggest baby... :cry: Well the good news is that I have lost over 3 pounds over the last 4 days, LOL...... :dohh:

But I am trying to be positive, because most likely everything will be fine, and i wont have to go through the severe stomach pain again once this is done and over with....:thumbup:

wanna be- my friend had that surgery 5 years ago. She doesn't remember me even visiting her when she was sick because the meds were that good. She said the surgery wasn't that bad- and she is so much happier having it out! She's been a much healthier happy person.

wanna be- my friend had that surgery 5 years ago. She doesn't remember me even visiting her when she was sick because the meds were that good. She said the surgery wasn't that bad- and she is so much happier having it out! She's been a much healthier happy person.

oh, i am so glad to hear about how well your friend's surgery went. Hopefully they will dope me up really well too, so i dont feel any pain either, and the less I remember the better!! LOL!!

I have had previous episodes of what I thought was food poisining in the past, and now that I think about it and look back it was probably more than likely my gull bladder going bananas and making me sick.

Im sure it'll all be fine!! Hope you feel better and get tons of rest! And yay for losing 3 lbs lol.!!!

I had a minor surgery in Feb. and the waiting is what really got to me! I was sitting in my hospital gown hooked up to IVs and I started crying and my husband danced like a fool to distract me. Hate the waiting! Too much time to freak yourself out! I hope it goes by fast for you! :hugs:

My nipples are sooooo sore and sensitive...ugghh....and I had the craziest and freakiest dream..one of those dreams that makes you feel weird even after you wake up....uggh...horrible... watching Price Is Right now of course..have a cake to make for a party we are going to tonight....not taking my medicine today because I never know what kind of food might send me running to the potty and I hate being like that at someone elses house

MrsJerome, you could maybe take an early test this weekend! right? are you close to 12 or 13dpo???

Im only 6 DPO today..or maybe 7 since I cant actually pinpoint ovulation...but still way too early for implantation right? and for implantation to be the reason my nipples hurt right?

Thanks again for all of the well wishes guys. The surgery went well and was able to be removed through laparoscopy. My gall bladder was enlarged so they had to make the top incision larger than normal to remove it (as well as infected with stones in it), so I am glad that i got it removed now, because putting it off would have only made it get worse. I am at home recovering now, and very sore, but the pain meds I got prescribed are helping a lot. The pain meds make me sleep most of the day away, make me groggy and also make recovery more bearable. Hubby is waiting on me on hand and foot as well, and is super sweet. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Aww..yay hun...soo glad it went well..we all told you it would be fine!!! go get tons of rest and we cant wait till you are back with us!

Hope you feel better soon wannabeprego xx

AFM- i think i Oved Thursday/friday (only go on CM, cant be bothered temping etc) and we BD on thurs so fingers crossed. Roughtly due AF 21st nov so just awaiting that now xx

Wannabeprego! I was hoping you'd update! So glad things went well! Hope your recovery is speedy!!! :hugs:

Hey girls,
Sorry I've been MIA. This past week has been insanity. Putting in 12+ hour days at the hospitals, which is really just leaving time to sleep, LOL.
4dpo today - we'll see how things go. DH was more on board this month than he has been previously. My test date will be right around our 6 year anniversary (of being together, not married). Would be lovely, but I'm not getting my hopes up - again. :shrug:
wannabe, I'm glad your gallbladder surgery went well. I had my gallbladder and appendix out at the same time about a year and a half ago. Since my surgeon wanted to do it laparoscopically and not make any extra incisions, one of the upper ones is a bit larger, because he had to get down to the appendix. I've gained weight since my surgery though, because I'm able to eat anything now - before, anything with cream or a lot of fat sent me running to the bathroom. :( It'll be a little while before you don't feel so tired though - anesthesia takes a lot longer than you think to get out of your system. Glad you're feeling better!

Hi NJ...welcome back...yay for the TWW...

Im around 8 DPO or so...sensitive as hell nipples but otherwise not a lot going on..some cramping Friday night and yesterday...but only minor and for a few minutes...just did 10 mins of very brisk walking on the treadmill..first time Ive done that in a while..lol...waiting on hubby to get upstairs so we can spend some time together..

made him spicy sesame beef from scratch today...he said it was great..I of course was not allowed to eat it because of my spice allergy lol...but he loved it..I had udon soup..egg rolls and some steambuns stuffed with spinach and just talking about it now is making me feel :sick: lol..not sure if I ate too much or what..but that was like 3 hours ago lol...

was talking with hubby just now about using my tall siblings to our advantage if they get to come stay with us after Christmas..perfect time to paint the nursery and upstairs guest room..high ceilings in those rooms and Im 5'5 and hate getting on ladders..but Forrest who is 6'2 and Shelby who is about 5'9 or so..should be able to help and we'll have tons of fun doing it...

Im doing a bit better with the Metformin and not having to run to the potty everytime I take it..Im gonna keep taking it twice a day for a few more days and then finally move on to my full dose of 1500mgs a day which is 1 pill three times a day....

Considering testing with FMU if urine looks up for it...lol..concentration wise..and will post my findings lol... babydust to all of us!!

Hey Guys,
Just A Quick Note To See How You All Are ?
Doing Well I Hope

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe