The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I want to do as natural as possible but we'll see how that goes..my mom says shes had ovulation cramps worse than contractions and Im thinking I might have too..and I have a pretty high pain tolerance so hopefully as natural as it can be lol.. I definitely want the option to move around and be as comfortable as possible and do it my own way for as long as possible..I am all up for that stretching/massage and hubby has no problem with that..I do not want to be cut...in any way lol...I was vacuumed out...so I guess I have no probs with that of course..

i dotn know now if im pregnant or pms-ing,.,.ugh why are the symptoms all the same!! and im still holding out from testing-against my own will i might add, my husband is refusing to enable my pee stick addiction!! i have to sneak out when hes not home LOL LOL

lol..I have only 3 HCG tests...and 1 LH test..course Im only a few days DPO so not even tempted at this point lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5naQCzDi6aA just watched this and actually cried...just a few tears....am such a girl..

Giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! 13dpo :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
im still terrified of another loss but this makes me feel so much better!!!!!!

it is so faint, and i couldnt get a great picture from my camera on my phone....let me know what you think! it is darker in real life tho. im so worried cuz the last faint one i got ended in a loss =( but is 13dpo still pretty early??? its not neccessarily supposed to be super dar at thsi point right? and iwth a dollar store test on top of it???

i hope this worked? do you see anything!!!!

Attachments

• 11-2-2010preg.jpg
    11-2-2010preg.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
I SEE IT!! I TOTALLY SEE IT!!! OH I AM SOO JEALOUS..BUT SOO HAPPY..YAY!!! ALL THAT PUKING WAS FOR A REASON LOL!!! Since you had an MC you should try to go get betas done at the Dr. thats what mine told me last time after my two MCs..she said no matter what kind of line..you come see me so we can monitor it...go go go!!!:happydance::hugs:

i went to the Dr, and picked up a lab slip to have serum levels drawn!!!!!! i will most likely go in the morning, as taking all 3 kids with me to vote, get the test, home to take the test, back out to pediatrician for 2 of 3 to get check ups and shots, and then to my dr to get the slip and then to my oldest son therapy apt, im flat out TIRED!! its 1:45 and ive been in the car since 8:30 am! a friend is bringing subway to have lunch together and let her stepson play with my kiddos! i know cramps are normal so im trying to ignore them but i feel a lot of tightness! if symptoms help at all at this point i can say this is how i have felt
irritable like pms
crampy like pms
tired
headaches
my face feels on fire
boobs are itchy
so...could be hormone related!

and of course the random vomitting this weekend.....and extreme nausea all night. i only slept about 4 hours because i was so sick. it seems so early for nausea tho ??

I found out that twins runs in my family..every other generation...and I think my mom said that my g-mas g-ma had twins...so...it would be my great great gma..my gma..and then me right?...but my g-ma never had twins..well she had a miscarriage but idk if it was twins or not...my mom had twins and had an early MC...so..idk...lol...at least its in there somewhere lol

Sounds like a busy day BusyMommy..now I know where you got your name from lol...!! well I cant wait to hear your beta levels..how long after they draw them will it take for them to tell you?

the twins thing (ive looked into seriosuly) is a myth that skips generations.....
identical twins are not hereditary, they are by chance (or God if you are a believer)
fraternal twins come from the hyperovulation gene that is hereditary. if a fathers family tends has twins in his family it is said that they skip a generation only because men do not ovulate, so his daughter would then carry the trait, making it seem as tho they have skipped the generation. look into the twins and see if they are identical or faternal. my mother had faternal twins, and i did with my first pregnancy but the 2nd sack didnt for a viable baby

once i get them drawn i should know by the end of the day...she did not order stat so it may be the next day
here is the pic of the First Response test i just took at 2:30pm

Attachments

• 11-2-2010preg2.jpg
    11-2-2010preg2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Busymommy, that's brilliant news!!!! :happydance: Fingers crossed for a sticky one, and H&H 9 months xxxx

As for twins, my nan (on my dads side) had a twin brother, so the gene is maybe there somewhere... but there's definitely only one in there!!

thats soo good for an FRER and in the middle of the day!! yeah the twins thing i really would love..but hubby isnt to hot about the idea right now..but I think more because of the stress..if we had tons of money I dont think he would care lol...but Im sure if we did end up with twins..(fingers crossed) he would be soo happy....

hi i been ttc for a year now im 19 i had my period october 11-19th then on the 23rd and 24th i had alot of ewcm bundents of it. since the 24th i been having alot of cramping my period is due november 7th. my cervix is still high but hard and closed can anyone explain to me the reason why? the 30th and 31st i had very light pink but light brown spotting then stoped but it wasnt very noticable i had to look really good on my panty liner.. my cramps feel like im about to start my period. is there a chance i am pregnant

Ashley I would always say there is always a chance you can be preggie...you could try an early test now...but it could still be wrong if its negative....just go buy some dollar tree tests..they are only $1 of course so you dont feel like your wasting them lol...but start testing with them until you either get a BFP of your period!! Good luck and keep us posted!1

i agree with MrsJerome, i bought a whole stack of dollar store tests and i took one everymorning until i got a positive line, then i backed it up with the more expensive brand name ones. theres always a chance as long as you are trying!!! and most early preg symptoms feel like your period is on the way-so you just have to test until you get it!
im still in shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back