The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so here is my Amber reading..finally..

Hello Dear, sorry for the delay, I have been very busy.
I am seeing a conception linked to very soon at the start of December.
I am seeing the 12th linked to either your BFP or your cycle which
leads to pregnancy. I am seeing a blue baby.
I am seeing the name Jamie linking in round you.
I am then seeing a blue being shown to me this birth is related to march, 2013.
Once again sorry for the delay I have had a few family issues.
Please do still recommend me though.
Love and dreams, Amber

Ok so I know two people named Jamie..one of them is my cousin who has the 5 month old little girl and the other is my hubbys carpool buddys wife..her name is Jamie too... when it comes to testing..here is my info from countdowns testing calculator timing thing

Wednesday Nov 10, 2010 12 dpo Some early detection tests may work 3 days before your expected period.

Thursday Nov 11, 2010 13 dpo Some early detection tests may work 2 days before your expected period.

Friday Nov 12, 2010 14 dpo There are several early pregnancy tests that can be used 1 day before your expected period.

Saturday Nov 13, 2010 15 dpo Expected Period. This is the best day to test!
You should miss your period today if you are pregnant!

So I could either get a BFP on 12DPO...maybe November 12th?

ALSO!!! GET THIS... for my next cycle I will ovulate the first of December!!! AND!!! on Dember 12th I will be 12 DPO!!! ISNT THAT CRAZY!!?!?..would rather it be sooner or later though lol...

once i get them drawn i should know by the end of the day...she did not order stat so it may be the next day
here is the pic of the First Response test i just took at 2:30pm

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratsBFP.gif

When's your scan? Are you hoping to find out boy or girl? I hope to.

Only jus saw this! Scan is on the 22nd so I've got 2 weeks 5 days I think? Ill be 21+1... We're definitely finding out if we can. If legs are crossed we'll book a private one I reckon!

Have you had any crazy hormonal momenta yet? :haha: I've got so bad I'm hoping to get signed off work to de-stress a bit, ooops!!

Glad to see you fiiinally got your reading erica! Hope those dates are right for you.... What a lovely Christmas gift that'd be!

mrsj be careful- a lot of the psychics go all over the forums searching for their names and they get pretty upset if you post your readings' word for word.

Gail found me when i did this, and i know other girls were told by their psychics not to do it. They don't care if you summarize, but not word for word.

I know you have mentioned this before DaretoDream lol..but you cant be afraid of the psychics hun lol....I don't care if they care or not lol..I paid for it..I have every right to post it..summary..word for word..whatever..if they are telling the same 20 predictions to all the ladies...and they are afraid that we will all post word for word and that we will be on to them...then that's their problem...lol...it says nothing on their sites about us posting these wherever we choose and however we choose...and I paid for it..so its mine to do with as I choose lol... thanks for the concern though..I know your just looking out for us...:hugs: and if they come after me I'll let you say "I told you so" all you want lol...lol...

well FRER said postiive again! jsut checking to make sure the levels were dropping! ugh this is just as hard as the 2ww, now waiting 4 weeks for an ultrasound to varify viablility

no i didnt go...i :sick: 2 time stoday, and have been soooo sleepy. already? not complaining, this is gooood news-just surprised by how soon im feeling so yucky

well I hope you feel better..and can find something to help you feel better long term! my nipples are still killing me! lol...and didnt sleep at all last night..not sure if it was me or if it was hubby just tossing and turning and farting and sneezing and sniffling and snoring lol...I guess I feel like normally I would be soo asleep I wouldnt know he was doing that but who knows..I think I ovulated on Oct 29th or so..maybe a day before or a day after...too soon for signs?

i dont think so, if you know your body well you could def be sensing some things!

hmm..I guess we'll seeee..lol...

I got my hair chopped today..just the 2 inches of split nasty ends..oh it feels soo much better lol... and my eyebrows too!! I was starting to feel like a hairy mammoth..with split ends lol...

hello ladies, can i join u??

Im about to Ov anytime from now till sunday and hoping for my BFP xxx

Of course Lincoln...all are welcome!! Im at 5DPO...we have three girls that have gotten their BFPs..one is around 19 weeks..the other 10 week and then Busy just got hers yesterday!

Of course Lincoln...all are welcome!! Im at 5DPO...we have three girls that have gotten their BFPs..one is around 19 weeks..the other 10 week and then Busy just got hers yesterday!

Thankyou Mrs Jerome, good luck to you and everyone and congratulations to all who have their BFPs xxx

hi ladies,

I know i have been away for a while. I have been having naseau, severe stomach pains, throwing up the last 3 days. I went into the ER lastnight and i am going to have to have my gall bladder removed. it had stones in it and was infected. ugghhh, all i can say is that the stomach pains i was experiencing lastnight was horrible, i wouldnt wish it on anyone. Even the meds the hospital was giving me wasnt helping. :cry:
i am nervous about the surgery but based on my medical history they should be able to remove it with lapriscopy, which would have a quick recovery other wise if they have to go in with regular incinson than recovery will take longer. ugghhh, i tell you ladies once you hit your 30's it is all downhill from there, (kidding) ugghhh, hubby was hoping i was pregnant, but nope, it was my dam gull bladder!!!:nope: Keep me in your prayers that my surgery goes well this afternoon. they have internet in the hospital, and can u tell that i am bored!!!!:shrug:

sorry for the pain =(((( and surgery!!!
i had mine out in april and it was pretty easy, just rest the full 3 days even if you start to feel better or you will have a lot of pain!!!! i had tots to take care of and i made sure i had someone to cover me the whole time! i didnt need pain meds tho, as long as i stayed in bed. will be praying for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"