The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOH GOOD LUCK WANNABE!!!! im so hoping for you!!!!!! whta a happy thanksgiving way to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going ot be anxious on your 2 week wait with you!

Ladies, got a total faint bfp this am! But i'm counting it and putting up new tickers and saying i have my bfp! I'm so happy and excited!!!!!

:dance: hoping it'll be darker tomorrow!

12dpo. af was due tomorrow!

Hey ladies, could use your eyes. I finally put up Photos of my test this am <--- click that to visit and tell me if you see the line? PLEASE see the line. No pressure. :)

I see it!!! :happydance: Fx for a sticky one... Are you going to test again to see if it gets darker? Xx

Wannabeprego! Awesome opk good luck!!

DaretoDream! Your avatar looks very clear BFP, congrats!!!

I've been having weird pains for about a week now, and cramps (Which I had from weeks 3 to 9 but had stopped), no bleeding though, went into doc Wed, they said they would do an ultrasound to reassure me, so I got to see Kayak! 2 arms, 2 legs, heartbeat 155. Still doing fine. So I do feel better, and I'm glad I went when I did cause I had killer cramps last night (maybe just too much food, haha).

Hey ladies, could use your eyes. I finally put up Photos of my test this am <--- click that to visit and tell me if you see the line? PLEASE see the line. No pressure. :)

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratulations-glitter-graphics-23-1.gif

Wannabeprego! Awesome opk good luck!!

DaretoDream! Your avatar looks very clear BFP, congrats!!!

I've been having weird pains for about a week now, and cramps (Which I had from weeks 3 to 9 but had stopped), no bleeding though, went into doc Wed, they said they would do an ultrasound to reassure me, so I got to see Kayak! 2 arms, 2 legs, heartbeat 155. Still doing fine. So I do feel better, and I'm glad I went when I did cause I had killer cramps last night (maybe just too much food, haha).

Awww, so sorry about the cramps and problems you were having, :hugs:But I am so glad to hear that everything is okay with the baby....:thumbup: I am sure that everything is going to continue to be just fine hun!!!:hugs:

CONGRATS TO YOU DARETODREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY just holding out for wannabe and MrsJerome! this is ALL of our year! i say year, because it has literally been a year! MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010! i pray we are all expecting together by NEW YEARS EVE!!!

Thanks busy, i hope everyone gets to come with me to graduates!!! I will continue to stalk this thread cause i love all you guys and want to keep up with you!!!!

Congrats Mrs Simp and Dare to Dream....happy and healthy 9 months....

Im not gonna be on here for a while...very stressed out...about everything...just cant handle it...hope you all understand...

Im not gonna be on here for a while...very stressed out...about everything...just cant handle it...hope you all understand...

Awww, I am so sorry to hear that you are having a hard time right now... :hugs: :hugs: I hope that things get better for you soon hun... :hugs:

Sorry to hear Erica- good luck! Holidays are stressful enough, I hope nothing else too horrible is going on.

hugs to you Mrs J. you will be missed =( hope you get a big christmas surprise!!!!

Thanks ladies...I knew you would all understand..I think all of us have had to take a B&B break at some point...the holidays are just busy...the new puppy is keeping me busy..both hubby and I have been sick and I still am...sore throat..stuffy nose..runny nose..raw nose..itchy throat...swollen throat...horrid backache last night...headaches...and just tons of other stuff...I will check back every few days so Im caught up on any news (especially your news Spunky...Team Blue!!)...hope you all are having great holidays and continue to do so....

Hi, all can I join ya? This looks like a lucky thread... lots of BFP. lol :thumbup:

I am on my 6th cycle TTC. I had a MC at the end of May (my first pregnancy), and have been trying ever since. I am officially in the TWW today. I had a positive OPK on Tuesday. We BD Sun, not able to on Mon or Tues, but woke up a 4am on Wed feeling like "now is the time" so BD then, then again on Wed afternoon. I am plannig on BDing again today just incase. Think we have a chance?? Fingers crossed!!

Hi, all can I join ya? This looks like a lucky thread... lots of BFP. lol :thumbup:

I am on my 6th cycle TTC. I had a MC at the end of May (my first pregnancy), and have been trying ever since. I am officially in the TWW today. I had a positive OPK on Tuesday. We BD Sun, not able to on Mon or Tues, but woke up a 4am on Wed feeling like "now is the time" so BD then, then again on Wed afternoon. I am plannig on BDing again today just incase. Think we have a chance?? Fingers crossed!!

Welcome to the thread!! :flower:Good luck and baby dust to you!!:dust::dust:

:dust::dust:

:dust::dust:

Erica, I hope you get things sorted. Please don't be a stranger and pop back when you can :hugs: :hugs: xx

Thanks ladies...I knew you would all understand..I think all of us have had to take a B&B break at some point...the holidays are just busy...the new puppy is keeping me busy..both hubby and I have been sick and I still am...sore throat..stuffy nose..runny nose..raw nose..itchy throat...swollen throat...horrid backache last night...headaches...and just tons of other stuff...I will check back every few days so Im caught up on any news (especially your news Spunky...Team Blue!!)...hope you all are having great holidays and continue to do so....

Awww,I hope that you and your DH feel better soon!!!:hugs::hugs:

Puppies are alot of work, I still remember when my dog was little and I was so exhausted trying to house train her so she wouldnt potty in the house.....Plus the holidays are wonderful but can be crazy as well!!!:wacko:

Happy Holidays to you too hun!!!:winkwink:

just saw on facebook that another one of my best friends from highschool just had a baby girl born on December 1st..must not have been planned as they didnt even tell anyone...they just posted the picture the day she was born...also...my mom just found out the biological mother of my youngest siblings..the druggie mom...who was doing better and had a job.. is preggie again now has lost her job..started taking Zanex and is now back to drinking and smoking pot...while pregant.. this is getting to be ridiculous :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back