The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing your symptoms ladies!!!

OMG, today I have the most painful wicked bad AF cramps, I just had to take some extra strength tylenol because I was in so much pain, normaly my cramps get this unbearable right before AF shows, so I got a pad on just in case she makes an entrance, but she hasnt shown yet...... If she doesnt show soon I will be in total and complete shock and will definatly think something is up with me this cycle.... :shrug: Other than that still have the soar boobs as well.....

I was going to wait until friday to do another HPT, but only if AF doesnt get me first... I will keep you guys updated either way though.....

I had cramps until about week 10 (like AF would start anytime) now I have different cramps from like week 13 to now. I had some yellow cm after BDing one night (it wasn't other, trust me). I never really got gobs of cm, just that one time, but it was yellow. Fingers crossed for both of you!!!

Hmmm, well I've been crampy since 3 or 4 DPO (only 7dpo today). Not bad cramps just kinda there, and a little gassy too. :blush: As well as a dull headache. Hopefully this is a good sign! But I am also kinda stuffy and my throat is kinda scratchy, so I could just be fighting something! Guss only time will tell...:shrug:

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust::dust: :dust:

I had cramps until about week 10 (like AF would start anytime) now I have different cramps from like week 13 to now. I had some yellow cm after BDing one night (it wasn't other, trust me). I never really got gobs of cm, just that one time, but it was yellow. Fingers crossed for both of you!!!

Hmmm, well I've been crampy since 3 or 4 DPO (only 7dpo today). Not bad cramps just kinda there, and a little gassy too. :blush: As well as a dull headache. Hopefully this is a good sign! But I am also kinda stuffy and my throat is kinda scratchy, so I could just be fighting something! Guss only time will tell...:shrug:

I hated the waiting! I don't remember being gassy so much as BLOATED (yes, with all caps). 2.5" bigger around at night than I was in the morning.

Best of luck!! Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you!

One of my first symptoms was being gassy! Good luck x

3 more days to v-day... little Toby showed off yesterday and danced all the way through his latest scan. Such a poser, like his dad :haha:

Omg Chelsea let us know what happens on Saturday! (just saw your sig)!!

One of my first symptoms was being gassy! Good luck x

3 more days to v-day... little Toby showed off yesterday and danced all the way through his latest scan. Such a poser, like his dad :haha:

Omg Chelsea let us know what happens on Saturday! (just saw your sig)!!

Crazy you're almost at V-day!!

I'm so excited/nervous about my scan. I think I'll have a breakdown if it's a girl because my mom has told me how horrible I was as a teenager for so long it has given me a complex and I've actually had a couple of panic attacks over it. Hubby is so pissed at mom for stressing me out so much about it through the years, but I guess we'll see. I know after a breakdown I'll get used to the idea, but I'll be glad I'll have 5 months to get used to it.

haha...Spunky is going to have to go on Dr. Phil if its a girl and talk through it lol...oh dont worry...listen..Im a girl...obviously lol.....and I was one of the most well behaved kids...I never had any issues..I dont drink..and never have..I dont smoke and never have..was a virgin till I was almost 19 and that was with my fiance...the worst stuff I did happened before I was even 4...like..taking all the labels off the cans...feeding the dog a cake my mom had just baked for a Christmas present (I was like 3 and I totally remember doing it) putting vaseline in my hair and lipstick on my face and all over my white dress before church one sunday...all of it was funny cute stuff..frustrating at the time sure but nothing serious....Im sure you'll be fine whatever it is!!..it really depends on how you raise them and how much love you show them...

And Cottleston congrats on V day!! for a min I was like wait its not Feb..its not Valentines day lol...and then I was like..oh..wait....Viable Day...

Ok quick question..Cottleston and Spunky and Busy....did any of you have that weird gurgly pre-AF stomach feeling like you were gonna wake up with AF any day before you got your BFPs?

Last night I had a horrible backache like no matter how I sat or laid it hurt and had some cramping last night too and so I was like yeah..gonna wake up either with AF..or with another MC...coz with my first one I had the horrible horrible backache...but woke up and tissue was totally white..other than some CM of course...boobs still crazy achey and nipples still really sensitive...

I should probably know this but what is Viable Day? :blush:

As for me I still have my light headaches, and crampyness, yes bloated as well but thats why I'm gassy I think :blush: I hate that I have this almost cuz I really don't want to get my hopes up, its probabily nothing. But I really want it to be my BFP.

Viable Day is when the baby could be born, god forbid something happens, and still survive..with the help of machines and being in the NICU for a month or more...my youngest sister was born at right around viability and was 2 lbs 8 oz and in the hospital for a while..shes fine now and you would never know that she was a super preemie...

I should probably know this but what is Viable Day? :blush:

As for me I still have my light headaches, and crampyness, yes bloated as well but thats why I'm gassy I think :blush: I hate that I have this almost cuz I really don't want to get my hopes up, its probabily nothing. But I really want it to be my BFP.

it's the point that the doctors WILL save your baby and it'll have a better shot at living. :)

For all the preggie ladies lol...did you have acne or bad skin before and what is it like now? When did it change?

Not to get too excited but AF is two days past and my skin is the clearest its been in forever with mainly just healing going on and no new bumps under the skin which I can normally feel. Normally this time of month its just getting worse and worse...

Come to think of it, I didnt get my usual chin/cheek spots like I usually do with AF... my skin stayed clearer until about week 8 or 9, then exploded, and now it just has oily patches, dry patches and spots come and go in phases... like the past few weeks my skin was spot-free, then this week I've sprouted 3 monsters on my chin just under my lip.

I didnt have the gurglyness you described on the other page, but I didn't have that with AF either so not sure about that one.

FXd though! xx

For all the preggie ladies lol...did you have acne or bad skin before and what is it like now? When did it change?

Not to get too excited but AF is two days past and my skin is the clearest its been in forever with mainly just healing going on and no new bumps under the skin which I can normally feel. Normally this time of month its just getting worse and worse...

I didn't have them in the same places... like normally i'll get one or two on my face, right before af. And i didn't. However, i had them on my bbs! i had two pop up there, where they had NEVER been. I am still getting one or two occasionally there. But my back! OMG i'm like a freak. They are all over my back- i think it's because during the night i am sweating more- i get so hot and wake up and have to remove almost everything but the sweat does linger there creating the perfect spot for pimples.

AND i'm getting them on the back of my neck near my hair line, and under my ears to under my chin. I have never been a pimply person. And they are all over. HOWEVER i'm lucky because you can't see them. No one will see them where they are located.

Except for poor dh. :haha:

Well ladies, the :witch: got me yesterday afternoon well i was at work....:cry:

It's on to the next cycle for me!!!!:wacko:

Good luck and baby dust to Mrs Jerome and Pearl!! :dust::dust::dust:

Aww..sorry Wannabe! Im just waiting for it now...might test tomm morning if I can not drink anymore tonight but pee a lot and if FMU looks good lol...heard a lot of things from the 1st and 2nd tri about late BFPs but still trying to not get too hopeful...

Ok quick question..Cottleston and Spunky and Busy....did any of you have that weird gurgly pre-AF stomach feeling like you were gonna wake up with AF any day before you got your BFPs?

Last night I had a horrible backache like no matter how I sat or laid it hurt and had some cramping last night too and so I was like yeah..gonna wake up either with AF..or with another MC...coz with my first one I had the horrible horrible backache...but woke up and tissue was totally white..other than some CM of course...boobs still crazy achey and nipples still really sensitive...

Mostly just light AF cramps and tons of bloating, those were my main symptoms, didn't really have much else... I got a bunch of cold sores weeks 3-11, and increased acne my second month... But that's about it.

Fingers crossed for you.

Backache is back...no pun intended...boobs still hurt..like I just went down stairs to check on hubby and it hurt..nipples sensitive...yellow CM pretty much every time I wipe...hair was just washed last night..and is already icky..and hubby even said he saw dandruff!!! which I never get!!! one big bump on my back..and a new one on my jawline..otherwise my face looks better than it has in a while...minor cramping...no gurgly feeling... but wonder if AF is really on her way.....any bets?

Backache is back...no pun intended...boobs still hurt..like I just went down stairs to check on hubby and it hurt..nipples sensitive...yellow CM pretty much every time I wipe...hair was just washed last night..and is already icky..and hubby even said he saw dandruff!!! which I never get!!! one big bump on my back..and a new one on my jawline..otherwise my face looks better than it has in a while...minor cramping...no gurgly feeling... but wonder if AF is really on her way.....any bets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"