The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRSJ- hugs to you...i wish i could offer more comfort than just through the computer =(((( i know you are hurting...i hope you can get some rest soon!!!

i had some bleeding this weekend. some mild cramps on Saturday...not sure if i need to call the Dr. or if its too early for anyone to care....?? what do you think? my first OB apt is Dec 13th. should i just tell them on that day or give a call tomorrow and see if i ought to come in earlier? i am currently 8 weeks and 2 days...

I would call and check just to make sure..never know..might get lucky and get an early scan!! Thanks for the support too...its just soo hard..specially around the holidays/my b-day just because I had soo hoped to be preggie by now...right now my "side boobs" lol..are tender..my nipples are so sensitive they burn if I accidentally scrape them...I have been exhausted but prolly just from being sick...lower backache still hasnt gone away...I took my last test today...just to get it gone pretty much and it was of course negative...it wasnt with FMU but I still didnt have my hopes up anyway...my hair is uber icky all the time...I can wash it at night and by the next evening its gross without me even putting product or anything in it..its getting annoying..AF is due around Tues or Weds I guess..if she doesnt show up Im gonna go to the gyno and see if they can put me on Clomid or something because Im pretty sure Im not ovulating...

@busymommy, I also think you should call your dr and tell them what is going on and see what they suggest...they may want you to come in early and do a scan.. I hope that everything is going to be okay with your baby hun, I will keep you in my prayers...:hugs: :hugs::hugs: Please let us know how everything turns out for you hun...

'@Mrs Jerome, I am so sorry that you are going through such a ruff time right now hun.:hugs::hugs: I hope you are getting over your cold...:hugs:

Awww, Your new profile picture of your puppy is super cute!!!:kiss:

Not much going on with me these days, My AF is due friday, and i have been having really bad AF type cramps for about the last 3 days, and soar, tender boobs. This is pretty typical for me at this time of the month, and I have a feeling that the :witch: is going to show early since my AF cramps are pretty bad...:shrug: I have been testing early but nothing definate is showing, just faint barely there second lines....:growlmad:

Me and DH finished our Christmas decorating this weekend and got our tree up, it looks really pretty.. Here is a picture of it....:winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07524.jpg

Aww Wannabe!!! that is sooo pretty!! we arent dong a tree as we arent even gonna be here...cant wait till we have our own to do though!!...hope AF stays away for you!!!

wanna be failt lines are positive lines! and you should post the pics and let us all see!! PLUS i was CERTAIN i was going to have AF show up because my cramps were SO bad! but it was a baby this time! i did not call this morning, my toddlers were VERy sick. lots pf puking, laundry, diarrhea, diapers, and crys. both with fevers too! so far this evening seems to be going well! they both ate a crackers and 2 oz of pedialyte each. my daughter is still urinating fine, but the boy hasnt. we may go to the Dr in the morning if his diaper is still dry.
i plan to call the OB in the morning!!

Awwww, thanks for the compliments on my tree ladies...:thumbup:

@busymommy, Awww, so sorry that your kids are so sick....I hope they feel better soon!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am glad you are giving your dr a call tomorrow, just to be on the safe side. I really hope that everything is okay with you hun...:hugs::hugs:

I do have a thread going in the pregnancy test gallery.. Here is a link to it if anyone feels like checking it out......:shrug:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...t-bfp-updated-new-test-page-4-12-06-10-a.html

YES those are SO POSITIVE!!! are you serious??!??! take another one this morning =)))))
this is the pic of my first positive with this preg and it is even more faint than that 2nd pic of yours!

Attachments

• 11-2-2010preg.jpg
    11-2-2010preg.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
  • 11-2-2010preg2.jpg
    11-2-2010preg2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Wanna... LOVE your tree!! I really want to do one like that, but my lights are all multi colored. Throughs off my whole look. lol

why did I buy tests before I should use them!!!...POAS again once again not with fmu...and of course it was stark white....inverted it online and not even the hint of another line..at all...Im 14 DPO today... oh well....:nope:

why did I buy tests before I should use them!!!...POAS again once again not with fmu...and of course it was stark white....inverted it online and not even the hint of another line..at all...Im 14 DPO today... oh well....:nope:

Aww, sorry about the :bfn: hun..........:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I feel the same way right now though, with my tests... ugghhh

I guess we test early because we see all of these girls that get their :bfp:'s at like 5DPO and after, so we hope that we will be the same... sigh.....:wacko:

As for me my AF is due friday and I have been having wicked bad AF cramps, I had to take some tylenol today because I was cramping so bad, I thought for sure that AF was going to show early, but there is no sign of her yet... I didnt test at all yet today though... i am trying to be patient and wait to test until friday when AF is due, if she doesnt show :wacko:

AF for me was due today or is due tomorrow...boobs horribly huge..full..sore..and nipples painfully sensitive...

@Mrs Jerome, Good luck and baby dust to you hun :dust: :dust:
I hope the :witch: stays away for us both!!! :af: :af:

I had something weird tonight that I dont normally get at this time of the month, a wet gob of EWCM... (sorry if TMI) but i just wanted to share since it was rather odd for me... i hope it is a good sign....:winkwink:

Hopefully good!!! Ive had a lot of yellow tinted CM since O....

your symptoms BOTH sound familiar to mine! horribel AF cramps and LOTS OF gloppy glop LOL LOL im still holding onto hope for you both! i wont give up until we are in this together!
btw-OB said spotting is normal and they will see me on my scheduled apt of next monday

I had cramps until about week 10 (like AF would start anytime) now I have different cramps from like week 13 to now. I had some yellow cm after BDing one night (it wasn't other, trust me). I never really got gobs of cm, just that one time, but it was yellow. Fingers crossed for both of you!!!

Thanks ladies...no cramps for me...just the sore all over boobs...AF is due tomorrow I guess..

I had cramps until about week 10 (like AF would start anytime) now I have different cramps from like week 13 to now. I had some yellow cm after BDing one night (it wasn't other, trust me). I never really got gobs of cm, just that one time, but it was yellow. Fingers crossed for both of you!!!

Hmmm, well I've been crampy since 3 or 4 DPO (only 7dpo today). Not bad cramps just kinda there, and a little gassy too. :blush: As well as a dull headache. Hopefully this is a good sign! But I am also kinda stuffy and my throat is kinda scratchy, so I could just be fighting something! Guss only time will tell...:shrug:

your symptoms BOTH sound familiar to mine! horribel AF cramps and LOTS OF gloppy glop LOL LOL im still holding onto hope for you both! i wont give up until we are in this together!
btw-OB said spotting is normal and they will see me on my scheduled apt of next monday

Thanks for sending all of the positive vibes my way. :winkwink: I am so glad to hear that everything is okay with you hun!!!!:happydance::happydance:

No AF and boobs are sore all over this morning...tested with SMU...as FMU was around 4 am lol...and it was totally negative again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"