The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
k ladies need your opinion.... if we haev a girl we are planning to name her Kendal, or Kendall. should we use one "L" or 2??

Mrs Jerome, I have thought about using the soft cups to since it seems like when me and DH have :sex: all of his ejaculate seems to run out after we do the deed, so i was thinking it might help keep more of the swimmers in there longer, plus i was told that i have a tilted uterus many years ago as well... Hopefully this cycle will be it for us and we can get our BFP's, i got my fingers crossed for us both!!! :dust: :dust:

I think I read somewhere that for a tilted uterus you may have luck laying on your stomach after sex instead of with your legs in the air? Not sure if that helps or not. But may be worth a try :shrug:

Here's hoping this thread will have a lot of New Year BFP's!!!

Mrs Jerome, I have thought about using the soft cups to since it seems like when me and DH have :sex: all of his ejaculate seems to run out after we do the deed, so i was thinking it might help keep more of the swimmers in there longer, plus i was told that i have a tilted uterus many years ago as well... Hopefully this cycle will be it for us and we can get our BFP's, i got my fingers crossed for us both!!! :dust: :dust:

I think I read somewhere that for a tilted uterus you may have luck laying on your stomach after sex instead of with your legs in the air? Not sure if that helps or not. But may be worth a try :shrug:

Thanks for the advice Spunky, I have heard this to, I started a thread asking about this topic and a couple of the ladies suggested the same thing...:thumbup: I think I will be giving it a shot this cycle!!!:haha:

k ladies need your opinion.... if we haev a girl we are planning to name her Kendal, or Kendall. should we use one "L" or 2??

I think I'm for one "L" too! Not sure why, I think I just like the was it looks and reads. Seems more feminane, I picture a little princess. lol

AFM 9dpo, I think, and I've been having nose bleeds the past 3 days...??? I'm really trying not to symptom spot as last month I was way too dissipionted and I've been much more relaxed this month. But just wondering if any one has heard of anything like this?? It could just be the air in my house is really dry...? But thought I'd ask??

I think I'm for one "L" too! Not sure why, I think I just like the was it looks and reads. Seems more feminane, I picture a little princess. lol

AFM 9dpo, I think, and I've been having nose bleeds the past 3 days...??? I'm really trying not to symptom spot as last month I was way too dissipionted and I've been much more relaxed this month. But just wondering if any one has heard of anything like this?? It could just be the air in my house is really dry...? But thought I'd ask??

Hmmm, I havent heard of nose bleeds as a symptom hun, but that doesnt mean that it isnt??? :shrug: I hope it does mean something for you this time and you can finally get your BFP!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

I am the same way about SS and getting myself all excited and than when AF
comes being so crushed by it... I agree that being more relaxed about this whole TTC thing is a better approach, otherwise it could drive us all bonkers!!!:wacko::wacko: Hang in there hun, our time will come soon for us both!!!:winkwink:

Imppearl
Early Pregnancy Symptom - Bleeding Gums/Nose
Most common on 9 days past ovulation with 3.1% of pregnant women experiencing it.

Mucous membranes, including your gums and nose, can become swollen and sensitive during pregnancy. As a result you may notice nose bleeds when you blow too hard or bleeding gums when you brush your teeth. You may also feel like you have a constant runny or stuffy nose. Also a result of higher progesterone levels during pregnancy, your gums may react more to the bacteria in plaque - sometimes referred to as "pregnancy gingivitis" (which affects about 50% of pregnant women).

On the bar graph 9DPO is the highest % of this happening with 3.1%...Good luck!!!

busy- I like 2 L's :)

wannabe- I also have a tilted uterus as well. Did you ask which way it tilts? That's important. My tilts to the front. So I would lie on my back for like 30 minutes- but this cycle I hanged it. I laid on my back with legs up to gather it all back there.... Then laid on my stomach for 30 and when we went to bed shortly after I slept on my stomach

Mrs Jerome, Very cool, I am so glad that the bloody nose is a pregnancy symptom, hopefully it will be Impearl's lucky month!!!:thumbup:

As for me, today I am going to apply to some jobs online and clean the house today. So I am just taking it easy today....pretty boring, and i am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow..sigh... the weekend always goes by too fast...

So this month as far as TTC I am going to pull out all of the stops!!! I have some more Preseed coming in the mail, am ordering the soft cups, got fertilaid vitamins coming for DH again, and I am going to try them for myself this month!!! Trying out some new sex positions to keep DH's :spermy: in there longer!!! Standing on my head, pillows propping up my behind!!!:haha:

I even decided to try this artificial insemination kit that i found online, It comes with a insemination catheter, syringe, and a disposable vaginal speculum. I am going to have my DH put his :spermy: in a cup and than use the speculum and than inject the :spermy: in the Day I am OV'ing and the day after I think, Maybe if i can get the :spermy: deep enough in there than they can finally make it to the egg!!!! I wanted to try this since I feel like after me and DH have :sex: most of his ejaculation runs out of me!!!! I hope this doesnt sound crazy, but at this point I will try anything within reason to get knocked up!!!!:blush: Here is a link to the website with the insemination supply kits!!

https://www.shop.inseminationsupplies.com/Deluxe-Artificial-Insemination-Kit-1-1004.htm

busy- I like 2 L's :)

wannabe- I also have a tilted uterus as well. Did you ask which way it tilts? That's important. My tilts to the front. So I would lie on my back for like 30 minutes- but this cycle I hanged it. I laid on my back with legs up to gather it all back there.... Then laid on my stomach for 30 and when we went to bed shortly after I slept on my stomach

Spunky thanks for the suggestions!!! I am definatly going to try out different positions to keep the swimmers up in there, along with all the other stuff i mentioned!!!! :haha:

Do you know how they diagnose a tilted uterus? I had an HSG but my doc never mentioned anything about a possible tilt??~hmmm, now i'm starting to think!

Do you know how they diagnose a tilted uterus? I had an HSG but my doc never mentioned anything about a possible tilt??~hmmm, now i'm starting to think!

I am pretty sure that it is just a visual confirmation when you get your routine gyno exam done, i think the DR can just see it, so if they didnt mention it than you probably dont have one, although it doesn thurt to ask your DR I suppose either to be sure...:flower:

Do you know how they diagnose a tilted uterus? I had an HSG but my doc never mentioned anything about a possible tilt??~hmmm, now i'm starting to think![/QUOTE]

it is something they usually tell you at the routine appt. But only one told me- so I remind them everytime because it's more uncomfy if they don't know.

this last time- the girl told me actually a LOT of women have them and they see it so often sometimes they forget to mention it. So I'd ask.

Imppearl
Early Pregnancy Symptom - Bleeding Gums/Nose
Most common on 9 days past ovulation with 3.1% of pregnant women experiencing it.

Mucous membranes, including your gums and nose, can become swollen and sensitive during pregnancy. As a result you may notice nose bleeds when you blow too hard or bleeding gums when you brush your teeth. You may also feel like you have a constant runny or stuffy nose. Also a result of higher progesterone levels during pregnancy, your gums may react more to the bacteria in plaque - sometimes referred to as "pregnancy gingivitis" (which affects about 50% of pregnant women).

On the bar graph 9DPO is the highest % of this happening with 3.1%...Good luck!!!

I got another small bleed this am... Oh no I can feel my self getting my hopes up now. lol Seriously though this is good to know thanks! Where did you find this info? Just internet search?

10 DPO 5 more days to testing... if AF doesn't get me first...

imppearl --- it is mentioned on countdown to pregnancy . com, and yes, it IS a sign of pregnancy. :)

Oooh gl imppearl... hope its a sign for you!!

i had my glucose test today. urgh. feeling really tired and yucky now.

Thats a neat web page. I think I am going to use it!! Thanks again!!

OK Ladies..need some serious and completely honest opinions...

AF is either due today not gonna happen since I didnt wake up with it...or tomorrow which Im also not feeling... and just to let you know I am crying while typing this because I asked hubby if he would turn the oven on 450 for me and he said yes and he walked by carrying a pizza box and I asked if he put it in and he said yes...then just now I ask him to check on my pizza and he goes um..thats my pizza..not yours...I put that in for me..and I said but I asked you to turn the oven on for me and he said oh I didnt hear that...so then I just burst into tears and now I cant stop...because...well idk why..because I thought he was doing something for me but then he wasnt and...ugggh...

About a week or so ago my face was fine but then it just went crazy acne wise and its all around my mouth this time...

Clearly I am insanely bi-polar and get sooo pissed or sooo upset at anything he says..rational or not..I asked him if I was more moody lately than I usually am around my period and his exact words were "shit yeah" lol...

Normally after ovulation my boobs are killing me right away like 2-3DPO and all the way to AF but my nipples just started getting sore yesterday and this morning..

My CM has literally not stopped since ovulation..it is just creamy and yellowy-green and there pretty much every time I wipe...usually about 4-5 days before AF it totally dries up but its just poured like crazy

I have no tummy gurgles or cramps..which I get usually before AF....I took a test over a week ago and it was negative of course and I took one this morning with SMU...which wasnt tooo concentrated but wasnt totally watered down and as you can see below..nothing there...and nothing there inverted either...siblings were here ovulation week and so if we managed to get any BD in it wasnt a preceed/softcup just a normal BD with him not finishing so would have to be precum only I guess...and it was more than likely only once so timing would have to be perfect...

Any opinions...I was soo excited to start my clomid and was going to take that AF starter prescrip I have but now Im afraid to...

https://i53.tinypic.com/73l65i.jpg

Well ladies, I'll be with you all for at least one more cycle. AF arrived yesterday.

MrJerome, I don't see anything, but I'm no expert. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"