The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in such a freaking bitchy mood!! ugh..IDK whats wrong with my..maybe AF on way..Im not usually this bi polar lol..but I just idk..have been in a mood all day...and I am just exhausted too...ugh...def staying home and sleep while he hits the gym

My anniversary is tomorrow!! 1 year, ago we were in Dominican Republic getting Married! Gosh what I'd give to be out of the cold again! lol

awww..congrats!!!! ours is Feb 6th!!! seriously cant believe its been a year already...did you have new conception readings done for the new year?

Thanks for all of the well wishes and support this month, but I am sad to say that the :witch: got me yesterday afternoon.......:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Busy, spunky & Cottlestone, thanks for showing us your bumps, You ladies all look super cute preggers.... :flower:

Sorry again Wannabe... :hugs: I took a week or two away to clear my head a while back. No one will blame you for a break, but we will miss you.

Our 5 year anniversary of when we started dating is on Feb 1. Our wedding anniversary is in July though.

My anniversary is tomorrow!! 1 year, ago we were in Dominican Republic getting Married! Gosh what I'd give to be out of the cold again! lol

awww..congrats!!!! ours is Feb 6th!!! seriously cant believe its been a year already...did you have new conception readings done for the new year?

Our 5 year anniversary of when we started dating is on Feb 1. Our wedding anniversary is in July though.

Happy Anniversary to all of you lovely Ladies!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/happy-anniversary-1.gif

Thanks. We've been together for 10 years now so I almost forgot it was our anniversary till you asked. We upgraded our entertainment system for Christmas so we decided that will have to do for the anniversary gifts as well. Lol. As for the new reading yes! Apparently conception anytime but before Feb. So that's this 2ww or next cycle. Not sure why I got another one... Here's hoping I guess... Lol

I know I meant to ask this before but not sure I ever did...to those of you that are preggie and had conception readings..were any of them right? just wondering..

Cheri22 was right on month (she said could be conception, birth, or month you find out in) for conception. But really when you narrow it down to one of those three they're really taking a 1 in 4 guess that they're right (if they could narrow it down to conception OR birth OR bfp then I would believe a little more) wrong on the sex though. Gave a huge detailed description on what my GIRL would be like etc. So :shrugs: can't really recommend in my opinion. The others I paid for (I think I got 3 total) weren't even 1 in 4 right.

Wannabe I'm so sorry :( :hugs: xx

I only had one reading, from Gail. She said august conception and I actually got my bfp at the end of July... And she predicted boy which was right! She also said october 2011 for number 2 (girl) so we'll see! DF and I already decided we'll be ntnp after Toby.

Congrats on all the anniversaries! We have nothing at all coming up before both our birthdays and due date all within a week of each other at the end of march/start of April.

hello ladies... i am new to this thread. is there any room for me ?

XXX

Hi Isabel! Welcome :wave:
Good luck to you on this cycle :dust:

I'm off to the estate agent today to confirm a 2nd viewing and move in date for my new house. If all goes well, I will have 2 and a half weeks to pack, pick up the keys, and move out. Eeeeek!

I did make a ticker :)

DaretoDream - I wont be going back to being a teacher. I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a stay-at-home mom, but I'm going to give it a go. My husband has a steady job now with the government (he's been there 1.5 years), and got a raise, so he can support us if we budget. When I do decide to go back to work (who knows when) I'll be looking for a desk job (maybe at hubby's place of work - big place, we wont have to hang out), I want to have an 8-5 job with NO work to take home (no grading, no planning), and I want to be able to pee anytime I want (I need to call security, wait for them to come to my room, to watch my students, run, and come back OR I have less than 5 minutes to get kids out of my room, pray a bathroom is open, and get new kids in their seats- I always pray with the time crunch that I remember to zip my pants or make sure my skirt isn't tucked into my underwear).

omg i can't imagine- the amount of times i have to pee in a matter of minutes sometimes, oh boy. I understand- i wouldn't want to go back to that either!!!!

bitchy last night and then slept till 12:30 this morning...gosh I hope this means AF is on her way....

Hi Isabel! Welcome :wave:
Good luck to you on this cycle :dust:

I'm off to the estate agent today to confirm a 2nd viewing and move in date for my new house. If all goes well, I will have 2 and a half weeks to pack, pick up the keys, and move out. Eeeeek!

Good luck with moving and with your new place!!:flower: I hope that the process goes smoothly for you!!:thumbup:

i have another ultrasound today! cant wait!! im so excited to see the beby and get a new picture =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"