The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mrs Jerome,Sorry but I dont see anything on the test hun.:hugs:...As far as taking your meds to make your period start I think if you are having reservations that you should wait a little while and try to be patient to wait for AF to come on it's own, just to be on the safe side, it is better to be safe than sorry. Remember some women dont get a BPF until after their period is late. If your period is taking extra long to come and the HPT is still negative maybe than would be the time to take your meds to start your period to get on with your next cycle??:shrug: If your ticker is right than you are on CD 28, so that isnt that long yet?? Good luck with whatever decision you decide to make..:hugs:

Well ladies, I'll be with you all for at least one more cycle. AF arrived yesterday.

MrJerome, I don't see anything, but I'm no expert. Sorry.

I'm sorry that the :witch: got you hun.....:hugs::hugs:

Good luck and baby dust to you for the next cycle... :dust: :dust:

Fingers crossed for next cycle ladies that are out.

Sorry Erica, I don't see anything on the test.

My 20 week ultrasound went ok... He's still a boy, heart, brain, kidneys, stomach, etc look great. He's measuring a day ahead, so he's growing great. The doctor said there were 2 calcifications in his abdomen that shouldn't be there, so we'll have another ultrasound at 26 weeks to see if they've gone away (which he said they normally do). Freaking out a little, but I'll have to pace myself as I wont know more for 6 weeks. he wouldn't tell me much, just not to worry and that they should go away by the next ultrasound. I guess if they're still there they'll tell me what they could mean. He wouldn't even give me possibilities at this point. Google told me that these usually go away on their own, but could mean bigger problems. :growlmad: like there isn't enough to worry about normally. Thanks for listening. School starts back up tomorrow, I don't know if it'll be good for me to have to teach 160 teenagers again or if I wont be able to cut it as I can feel baby James move all the time now and I've been so distracted (happily) by him. Who can really care about Alg 2 when I'm growing a person (and worried about what's going on in his tummy)?

Hey everyone I would like to join TTC!!!! The calendars show that I ovulated on Jan 8th. Me and my husband conceived on Jan 5, 7 and today. On saturday I had a sharp stabbing pain on my lower left side. For some reason I feel like this may be my month. This is the first time we started trying. I recently got off my BC in November. Wish me luck ladies :)

Hi VSub....good luck..this seems to be a lucky a lucky thread for most!

I'm hoping its lucky! My period never came today, never late...looking for answers...still got a BFN...?!?

Hey everyone I would like to join TTC!!!! The calendars show that I ovulated on Jan 8th. Me and my husband conceived on Jan 5, 7 and today. On saturday I had a sharp stabbing pain on my lower left side. For some reason I feel like this may be my month. This is the first time we started trying. I recently got off my BC in November. Wish me luck ladies :)

Good luck dear. Hope this month will be your month…:dust:

Good luck dear. Hope this month will be your month…:dust:

Thank you I got a cold yesterday...Slight cramping yesterday, but no sore breast? is that normal? I also had slight implantation bleeding! It was very light and not like my period. I also have a huge appetite. :happydance: I really hope this is my month :winkwink:

I'm out AGAIN! totally bummin:( AF came a day late, the only bit of hope i had in 17 months!! well, here's to cycle 18!

I'm out AGAIN! totally bummin:( AF came a day late, the only bit of hope i had in 17 months!! well, here's to cycle 18!

I am so sorry that the :witch: got you!!!:hugs: :hugs: Good luck to you in your next cycle!!:flower:

well im 2 dpo today and noticed that just about an hour ago i saw vry light spotting. no more sense then. could that be implantation bleeding/ i would not have noticed if i had not been checkin lol:wacko:

good luck to you all and congrats to all you soon to be momies

Hello everyone,

I believe I ovulated last night. Does anyone else feel nauseated during Ovulation?

My cycles have always been irregular and long. Recently lost 45-50 pounds and got healthier (PCOS & Type 2 Diabetes).

My cycles are typically 35 days. Last cycle around 3 weeks in I had Nausea, sore boobs, sensitive to smells. I thought I could have gotten PG, but that was not real likely b/c we had only BD'd right after end of AF. But, maybe I O'd early. NOPE.

Did some research and realized I may have just been experiencing Ovulation symptoms. So, I started keeping track. Had been writing down what I was feeling and seeing that cycle to ask doctor. So, now I am seeing a pattern of the same things this cycle. Only this time have been BD'ing like crazy (since CD 9 - CD21, so far)! I hope it works this time.

LMP: 12/22/10, 3 weeks in (Ovulation Possible) on 1/12/11 and next AF due 1/26/11, with a 35 day cycle.

So, this puts me in the TWW, I believe???

-Jennifer
TTC #2 w/PCOS & Type 2 Diabetes

hi all i got my +opk yesterday and had :sex: last night i belive i ovulated this morning lots of cramping on right hand side
so im now officially in the 2ww
im 21 ttc #3

hi all i got my +opk yesterday and had :sex: last night i belive i ovulated this morning lots of cramping on right hand side
so im now officially in the 2ww
im 21 ttc #3

:sex: tonight and tomorrow as well. OPKS say to do it for 3 nights after a positive- there is like a 72 hour window after that positive where the egg actually drops. Best be safe.

well im 2 dpo today and noticed that just about an hour ago i saw vry light spotting. no more sense then. could that be implantation bleeding/ i would not have noticed if i had not been checkin lol:wacko:

good luck to you all and congrats to all you soon to be momies

Hun that's too early for implantation bleed- maybe left over from O? I used to get it with O. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back