The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those of you that have due dates in 2011 thought you might find this interesting https://finance.yahoo.com/family-ho...-2011-will-never-know?mod=family-kids_parents

Some of that is depressing.
My child will know about records, CDs and cassettes, film photography and Polaroid. All that stuff.

In fact, one of the things in my birth plan (sad as it sounds) is that the moment Toby is out my Mum has free reign to take polaroids of everything... The weighing, measuring, first cuddle... All of that. The first moments of my life were recorded on Polaroid and my sons will be too.

so it looks like the baby may be a boy accoridng to seeing a little dangle between the legs, but the Dr. said at this point it way too early to tell becasue a girl would have the same part if it hasnt shifted into place yet ;) according to "nub theory" it looks like a girl to me, and the heart rate was 152.....heres the 3D pic becasue its so cool, and teh side view to check out the nub for anyone who knows how to spot that =) ALSO baby grew and is mesauring perfectly now!! my placenta is still low and im leaking fluid but Dr not worried yet!

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 weeks1.jpg
    13 weeks1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
Congrats on the pictures and growth! No clue about guessing sex, i've heard at this stage boys and girls parts look the almost the same. Scary about the leaking fluids!

My 20 week is tomorrow and I'm nervous they'll find something wrong. My uterus is measuring 21 weeks today. I've still not gained any weight, and am acutally down about 2lbs. I wonder if they'll tell me where my placenta is tomorrow. I know it's not anterior as I feel baby everyday. Husband's hand has been in the right spot when he kicked but it's so light he's not sure he felt anything yet.

congrats hun!!! im still going girl lol... spunky im sure everything is fine..my friend whos about 32 weeks now...only started wearing maternity jeans like a month or so ago lol...so everyone is diff weight gain wise...keep us updated..

I made hubby some pine nuts and onions sauteed in olive oil with some cubed pork loin and fire roasted tomatoes and chickpeas..my version of middle eastern and since we dont buy lamb...the pork had to do..serving it with tabouli and pearl couscous...and since I dont eat pork...I'll be fixing myself something else as usual lol..but it was fun making it..hope he enjoys it...

Hey girls,
You guys have been busy! I'm in the middle of my TWW...due for :witch: next Wednesday or Thursday. So I bought the OV Watch on Ebay yesterday. A couple of my friends conceived right away with it, and DH and I have been using the CBFM for nine months now with no success (yes, I'm already counting myself out this month as I don't have any symptoms. Just doesn't feel right. Plus we got, like NO :sex: in).

Spunky, Cottleston and busy - you all look great preggo! Very jealous. :)

We're waiting for a snowstorm here tomorrow, so I think DH and I are going to go out for pizza. Yum. :)

so it looks like the baby may be a boy accoridng to seeing a little dangle between the legs, but the Dr. said at this point it way too early to tell becasue a girl would have the same part if it hasnt shifted into place yet ;) according to "nub theory" it looks like a girl to me, and the heart rate was 152.....heres the 3D pic becasue its so cool, and teh side view to check out the nub for anyone who knows how to spot that =) ALSO baby grew and is mesauring perfectly now!! my placenta is still low and im leaking fluid but Dr not worried yet!

Oh wow, hun... those scan pictures are so amazing!!:winkwink: I am so glad that everything is looking good and that the baby is healthy!!:happydance:

Congrats on the pictures and growth! No clue about guessing sex, i've heard at this stage boys and girls parts look the almost the same. Scary about the leaking fluids!

My 20 week is tomorrow and I'm nervous they'll find something wrong. My uterus is measuring 21 weeks today. I've still not gained any weight, and am acutally down about 2lbs. I wonder if they'll tell me where my placenta is tomorrow. I know it's not anterior as I feel baby everyday. Husband's hand has been in the right spot when he kicked but it's so light he's not sure he felt anything yet.

Spunky, I am sure that everything is going to be just fine at your scan tomorrow!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: Try not to worry yourself hun and try to think positive thoughts...:hugs:

I hope you can post pics of your scan.. We would love to see!!:flower:

Can you believe we've had this thread going for 6 months now? Crazy!!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies! I can't help but worry. But I'm sure I'll feel better after tomorrow! We got our scanner working (finally) so I'll try to scan em in and post em.

Erica- I wish I wanted to know how to cook. I have not wanted food of any kind lately. Just so blah. My cousin didn't wear maternity until about 7 months either. I've been in maternity since 12 weeks I think. I'm not gaining, but I'm getting BIGGER!!

NJAngleAPN - Sorry you're counting yourself out already! I hate 2ww!! I'm still going to cross my fingers for you, but that's so exciting about the ov watch, I hope it works the first month!

Wannabe - Glad you're still around :hugs:

Hey girls,
You guys have been busy! I'm in the middle of my TWW...due for :witch: next Wednesday or Thursday. So I bought the OV Watch on Ebay yesterday. A couple of my friends conceived right away with it, and DH and I have been using the CBFM for nine months now with no success (yes, I'm already counting myself out this month as I don't have any symptoms. Just doesn't feel right. Plus we got, like NO :sex: in).

We're waiting for a snowstorm here tomorrow, so I think DH and I are going to go out for pizza. Yum. :)

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/68d5b766.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/dust1-1.jpg

We are supposed to be getting snow here tomorrow too... I hope it doesnt get bad out though because I am getting nervous about driving home from work since my job is out in the middle of nowheres and on these crazy hilly back roads... ugghhhh.. my car sucks in the snow too...ugghhhh... and people dont know how to drive around here either where i live...maybe i should call in tomorrow....:dohh:

Hubbys dinner...I ended up making some huge fluffy buttery pancakes for me..I ate healthy all day today and so I decided I wanted pancakes..I think AF is def on her way lol..

https://i54.tinypic.com/fcmlue.jpg

Hey girls,

We are supposed to be getting snow here tomorrow too... I hope it doesnt get bad out though because I am getting nervous about driving home from work since my job is out in the middle of nowheres and on these crazy hilly back roads... ugghhhh.. my car sucks in the snow too...ugghhhh... and people dont know how to drive around here either where i live...maybe i should call in tomorrow....:dohh:

Drive safe!!! I hope your car handles it. Maybe you should just take a long weekend and take the day off if you can afford it! :hugs:

Hubbys dinner...I ended up making some huge fluffy buttery pancakes for me..I ate healthy all day today and so I decided I wanted pancakes..I think AF is def on her way lol..

https://i54.tinypic.com/fcmlue.jpg

Wow hun, you are quite the little chef!!!:thumbup:

I baked chicken breasts in the over for DH tonight and made rice with mixed vegtables. The chicken came out really yummy...:flower:

Hey girls,

Drive safe!!! I hope your car handles it. Maybe you should just take a long weekend and take the day off if you can afford it! :hugs:

Yeah I am seriously considering calling into work tomorrow, last time it snowed here during the work week day, it took me 2 hours to drive home from work because traffic was nuts. I slid through a stop sign on the hilly back roads, because i couldnt stop, and I saw over 5 accidents on the way home... It was a nightmare....:wacko::wacko:

Ok....so...need advice...Im sposta get AF in 3 days...but I have a feeling its not gonna happen..I think that this last ovulation was a false one..because I had no pains and no sore boobs..only tons of CM...and as the last two cycles I have had AF....false O....no AF...and then real O..and then AF again...

I have some AF starter (never had to use it last time she prescribed it)...should I start go ahead and start AF if its not here in the next 4-5 days? I really dont want to wait for a whole nother month to start the clomid?

Swear I felt some Pre-Af tummy gurgles this morning..might not have to use those pills afterall..I sure hope I dont!!!

Ok....so...need advice...Im sposta get AF in 3 days...but I have a feeling its not gonna happen..I think that this last ovulation was a false one..because I had no pains and no sore boobs..only tons of CM...and as the last two cycles I have had AF....false O....no AF...and then real O..and then AF again...

I have some AF starter (never had to use it last time she prescribed it)...should I start go ahead and start AF if its not here in the next 4-5 days? I really dont want to wait for a whole nother month to start the clomid?

Mrs Jerome, Unfortunately, I don’t know much about the medication that they gave you and don’t know what is best to tell you to do... Maybe you should ask your dr what they recommend and when you should take your medication, hmmm:shrug:, maybe only if it is an overly long cycle than you should at that time??? Sorry, I wish I could be of more help....:hugs:

As for me, DH and I are having kind of a lazy weekend because of the weather, it is snowing here again today..:dohh: ugghhhh, I am not a fan of the snow, but at least I don’t have anywhere that I need to go today..:winkwink: We rented some videos from Blockbuster to keep us occupied and have plenty of alcohol to keep us occupied. :haha: I called into work yesterday because of the weather. I am regretting trading in our truck with 4 WD over the summer for a car because the 4 wheel drive drove like a dream in the snow!!!!:nope:

I think this cycle we are going to try to have as much :sex: as we can, hopefully have :sex: at least every other day or more if possible, I just ordered some more Pre seed and will be buying my DH some more fertility vitamins to try to help continue wirh increasing his low :spermy: count numbers. :thumbup:

Wannabe we are hopefully doing the same thing with starting BD right after AF is over and going every other day till I know I ovulated. You should def get some softcups too if you can because they work amazing!

Mrs Jerome, I have thought about using the soft cups to since it seems like when me and DH have :sex: all of his ejaculate seems to run out after we do the deed, so i was thinking it might help keep more of the swimmers in there longer, plus i was told that i have a tilted uterus many years ago as well... Hopefully this cycle will be it for us and we can get our BFP's, i got my fingers crossed for us both!!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks...me tooo!!!! pre-seed lubed up softcups are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"