The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wait to get excited til you've tested with a different brand (ha, like you're not already excited - I would be!) but it's sure looking promising! Strange that it's off to the side like that though. I've never seen anything like that before.

Lol I can just picture your husband poas. Lol. Mine would have thought I'd totally gone mad.

Again congrats!! I think it's your time.

Keep us posted.

the POAS convo went like this
ME yelling at hubby who was downstairs: Babbbbyyy...doo you have to peeeeee?
Him: umm......nnooo..yy?
ME: when you have to pee will you teeelll meeee??
Him: ummm...y?
ME: Well because if you do a test and there is a line like mine then that means its the test and Im not preggie...but if you do a test and there isnt a line..then it means its me and not the test maybe...plleeasssee..
Him: yeah sure sure....

Hes done it before lol...but still is weird asking lol..

https://i54.tinypic.com/29loh2a.jpg

Test from this morning..line same place but def not a smudge

Mrsjerome, I was worried that the first set of HPT pics you posted were evaps because the line didnt come until after it sat a while, and i have had evaps on the dollar tree tests before and AF came,

But the one from this morning looks very promising since it was done with in the time frame... I see a second line and it looks pink hun.:winkwink:..I really hope this is it for you!!! Dont get too excited yet though until you can confirm it on a more reliable test though!! good luck and baby dust!!!!:dust::dust:

it was a bit past the time frame but def before it was dry...I checked at 3 mins after and it wasnt there but then Busy said all her BFPs on these were after to 10 min limit..even when the Dr told her her HCG was 13,000! the line still took forever to come up...soo many people have said they think its a positive..and my boobs and cm and mood are saying so too..we are heading to walmart when we go to the gym...will have to make sure I get a pink dye one...

it was a bit past the time frame but def before it was dry...I checked at 3 mins after and it wasnt there but then Busy said all her BFPs on these were after to 10 min limit..even when the Dr told her her HCG was 13,000! the line still took forever to come up...soo many people have said they think its a positive..and my boobs and cm and mood are saying so too..we are heading to walmart when we go to the gym...will have to make sure I get a pink dye one...

I think it looks really promising hun.... Please update us when you do your next HPT!!! I have everything crossed for you hun....:winkwink:

Omg I've got everything crossed for you Hun! I'm so excited/nervous for you!!! Xx

It's almost midnight here... I've been having braxton hicks for nearly an hour. If I lie on my side they're totally fine but if I lie on my back the pressure on my lower back is pretty strong and uncomfortable.
I think they may have finally stopped because Bubs now has hiccups.
I'm never gonna get to sleep at this rate!!

aww....cottleston..lol..hope you can get relief..are the baby hiccups annoying? I feel like they would be..its annoying when I get hiccups and I can stop them..but no way you can stop the baby hiccups..maybe you should yell really loud and scare him lol...

Haha yeah just poke my belly and shout BOO!! :haha:
it's annoying when you can feel it through your lady parts but otherwise it's kinda cute!

Im gonna try and sleep while the BH are less strong. I'll be checking back for tests loads tomorrow... Good luck!!!! xx :dust:

(it's after midnight and I can hear a hedge trimmer outside. Bit strange....)

ha ha...lol..lady parts..wow...didnt think of feeling it there lol.. hedge trimmer is a bit weird lol..

Looks Promising Erica!

Sorry about the BH Cottleston. Weird about the hedge trimmer!

Hello. I'm in the beginning of my TWW! He have been sort of ttc #2 since 2004 (with PCOS). Nothing! However, in 2009 I was diagnosed with Diabetes; vowed to lose weight and get healthy! I did it! Lost 45-50 pounds and feel lots better! Everything is under control!
Last month was the first time I noticed Ovulation symptoms! At first I thought PG Symptoms, but later realized (after lots of internet searching) that it was Ovulation! I thought that is GREAT! But, hadn't done anything at the right time.

However, I have noticed it again this month! Yeah. Ovulation and GREAT Timing of :sex:. Crossing everything thing I can, to hope it sticks!

Good luck DL!!! hopefully you wont be TTC-ing too much longer!! BFP dust!

hubbys test is dry and still no pink line....for those interested in an update lol..I got a two pack of FRER and will take them tomorrow but have a feeling I'll be disappointed as thats just my luck...stupid tests

https://chztotsandgiggles.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/funny-kids-pictures-hey-ladies.jpg

That's my alltime favourite website MrsJerome, and I knew right what the picture was before clicking the link too haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"