The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the update....white white white..couldnt be more white...

https://i55.tinypic.com/qqa1qu.jpg

https://i52.tinypic.com/2ep7ez5.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/24nfyio.jpg

https://i55.tinypic.com/2uemw6x.jpg

the frer is so blurry- i can't really see anything except that one line. If there was anything- i would doubt my eyes could focus.

Ok so now, wait a bit before you use that other frer- keep the cheapies going for a bit, then try the frer if you see anything else. Try like- 2 days again.

I have a feeling its just gonna be another cyst that ruptures in a few days...boobs still sore as hell and getting worse and CM still going too...I have two more FRERs..turned out to be a 3 pack instead of 2 like I thought..but thanks for all the hope lol..you all have more than I do lol..

I was sure this was it for you!! I'm still hoping!!

Afm. Af is due tomorrow and I caved and tested. Bfn. Just waiting for the witch to show now.

@MrsJerome, sorry about todday's :bfn:,:hugs::hugs: I agree that you should wait a few days and retest... good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust: :dust:

I was sure this was it for you!! I'm still hoping!!

Afm. Af is due tomorrow and I caved and tested. Bfn. Just waiting for the witch to show now.

sorry about the :bfn:.... remember you arent out until the :witch: shows !! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Well as for me I think I am pretty close to ovulating, if i am not already now, I would say by looking at my OPK I definatly should be ovulating for sure tomorrow and should get an even darker line. Here is a pic of my OPK from today...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07887.jpg

The good news is that me and DH had :sex: Wednesday, Thursday and are planning on having :sex: tonight as well. I guess we will just make it a weekend sexathon!!! :haha: LOL!!!! We got that artificial insemination kit thingy in the mail so we will probably try that soon since I am OV'ing and in my fertile window. :winkwink:

I am happy to say that I got a job offer, it is not my dream job or anything but it is closer to my house and is a permanent direct hire position, which is good because my contract job will be ending soon. I am getting confused though because I have a phone interview for a job that I really really want on Monday afternoon!!! It is the one that I want the most out of the jobs I have to pick from. I also have an interview at the end of this month for a help desk position and another administrative temp job as well. So I am getting confused because i went from having no options to a whole bunch all at the same time. :wacko: I was trying to narrow down which one i want the most, and trying to wait to see how my phone interview goes on monday. Me and DH were going to make a list of pros and cons to try to figure out which option is the best for me. Gosh I really hope Monday's interview goes good because it is the one I want the most!!!

Wannabe, that is a great problem to have! Do you have to give a decision on the job you were offered soon, or do you have time to wait and see how the interview on Monday goes? I've always personally chosen jobs I liked more over things like convenience and pay (when we're not talking a huge difference, like 30 min drive and $2-4/hour kind of thing), cause a job you enjoy is so much better for my stress levels.

Good luck deciding which job to take.

So it's official I am OV'ing today ladies..check out my dark second line on my OPK...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/01-15-2011.jpg

Now its time for :sex: :sex: and more :sex:....... LOL:haha::blush:

Wannabe, that is a great problem to have! Do you have to give a decision on the job you were offered soon, or do you have time to wait and see how the interview on Monday goes? I've always personally chosen jobs I liked more over things like convenience and pay (when we're not talking a huge difference, like 30 min drive and $2-4/hour kind of thing), cause a job you enjoy is so much better for my stress levels.

Good luck deciding which job to take.

Thanks for the luck.:hugs: I am putting in a two week notice and I dont start the new job until the end of the month so it gives me time to see how the interview goes on Monday and what happens with the other options on the table, and time to think.

I do agree with you about taking a less stressful job over a more stressful one that pays more, I made this mistake in the past and picked the job with better pay over a lower paying job that I thought I would like more and regretted it!! This time I am going to look at all aspects of the decision so hopefully i will make the best one for me and won't have any regrets.

Wannabe - Good Luck on the baby making! Those lines are awesome!!!!

The jobs sound amazing! I made a pros and cons list for my job, and I was so happy I did and I really feel like I made the right decision! I hope you feel happy with whatever choice you make! (The commute was part of my list too! I like the idea about stress from the jobs, and if it's where you really want to end up! All great things!) Good Luck on your job interview!

Goodluck wannabe..Im sure you'll make the right decision..lol..wish I had that many job options lol..lol...I actually might be afterschool sitting for 3 siblings....9 yr old girl 9 yr old boy and 8 year old slighty autistic boy...should be fun..be the first time in a while Ive sat for older kids but it should be a nice break!

Oh and otherwise boobs still hurt...CM still there...realized how low my sex drive has been the last two weeks too...

Goodluck wannabe..Im sure you'll make the right decision..lol..wish I had that many job options lol..lol...I actually might be afterschool sitting for 3 siblings....9 yr old girl 9 yr old boy and 8 year old slighty autistic boy...should be fun..be the first time in a while Ive sat for older kids but it should be a nice break!

Oh and otherwise boobs still hurt...CM still there...realized how low my sex drive has been the last two weeks too...

Thanks for the Luck hun!!!:hugs: Good luck to you too!!! I hope you get the baby sitting job!!:thumbup:

It sounds like you have some good pregnancy symptoms right now. I am sending lots of sticky baby dust your way, I hope you get your BFP soon hun!!!! :dust: :dust:

Wannabe..with those OPKs..dont you have more um.....pressing matters lol..to attend to...GO BD!!! lol...If I am preggie you would be closest to me due date wise..we might be bump buddies lol..

Also..if you are thinking of getting a reading again..any of you..dont get it from Sandra..I paid for one beginning of last week...payment has cleared and she has still not gotten in touch with me.. she has said she would a few times and nothing at all...it was for a live msn reading....and she has been avoiding me like the plague...shes on my facebook...Ive emailed her..I even made a payment dispute on paypal and she hasnt even answered that..I know she is online as she is constantly posting on facebook and stuff and shes always signed in..on msn too...she has just gotten less and less business like and its not worth it putting money into something and waiting forever to get it..

had a crazy whale dream last night...two of them were in a huge tank and they would come up to you and "talk" to you if you tapped the glass...then I tapped once and they both got all excited and came up and starting taking turns making huge jumps out of the water and then back in....they did it over and over till one of them actually landed out of the water lol....and then we had to find their caretaker and try to figure out how to get it back in....so I looked up whales in dream interpretation..

Maternity

Whales seem to be associated with maternal energy and in waking life they are, in fact, caring, attentive mothers. Whales can be symbolic of pregnancy - literal pregnancy or symbolic pregnancy such as being pregnant with ideas or bursting with creativity. Again, these are powerful symbols of the unconscious and the intuition so it would be wise to pay careful attention to the ideas that are coming up at this time.

@Mrs Jerome, Me and DH had :sex: lastnight before we went to bed and I am planning on having :sex: again later on in the day, I was trying to let DH recoperate, I can tell he is getting tired and wore out from all of the action he has been getting lately.. but no worries I will get in at least one :sex: session before the day is over!!! :thumbup:

That is annoying about Sandra, I hope you can either get your reading that you paid for or get your $$ back. That is silly that she doesnt think you can see her on facebook being active and wont know that she is ignoring you!!!

I had a reading from her a while back and didnt have any problems with her responding, but her reading was almost all wrong so after her predictions didnt come true I gave up on paying for the readings from psychics in general. The readings can be fun though.

That would be great if we could be bump buddies hun!!! I really hope we can both get our :bfp:'s soon!!!! :thumbup:

Ok so since Monday is a holiday and the gyno will be closed I plan on testing again on Tues morning..that way if its positive I can go in Tues and get blood work done and not have to wait all freaking day monday or tomorrow lol..just thought I would let you all know so you know when to expect a major testing update...otherwise if anything semi interesting happens I'll of course update on here sooner lol...boobs still painful..CM still going lol..also posta have naughty cuddles tonight...and I am just not excited like I usually would be...which bums me out lol...hopefully he'll be able to get me in the mood and if not guess I'll just be faking it..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"