The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so since Monday is a holiday and the gyno will be closed I plan on testing again on Tues morning..that way if its positive I can go in Tues and get blood work done and not have to wait all freaking day monday or tomorrow lol..just thought I would let you all know so you know when to expect a major testing update...otherwise if anything semi interesting happens I'll of course update on here sooner lol...boobs still painful..CM still going lol..also posta have naughty cuddles tonight...and I am just not excited like I usually would be...which bums me out lol...hopefully he'll be able to get me in the mood and if not guess I'll just be faking it..lol..

Good luck,:thumbup: and yes please keep us updated if anything develops!!! :flower:

Hopefully that dream you had about the whales is a good sign and you will be getting your :bfp: soon.

Today has been a pretty laid back boring day. Me and DH got in some :sex: this afternoon, so I think we have covered all of our bases during my fertile window. I will be making sure we have :sex: again tomorrow as well. :happydance: Me and DH watched some blockbuster movies earlier in the day. Crank part 2, which was very crazy, dumb, funny, and action packed. We also watched that movie "Town" which was like watching paint dry, there wasnt much action until the end, and I am not a big fan of ben affleck either..:dohh: I made grill cheese and fries for dinner... quick and easy dinner... I also ate a garden salad with it, trying to get in some veggies with all of those carbs...:wacko: I am bored because DH is glued to the TV watching the Steelers play....:dohh:

I just made hubby some sweet potato noodles..curried veggies...and curried fish and spinach..im having a party pizza lol lol...and later we are having a laundry party!!! lol...because we both have tons and tons of shit to fold and put up..so we are gonna watch a movie in the bedroom..clear the bed off..dump our clothes on..and just fold lol...fun fun...

mrsjerome i had a reading from Sandra back in the summer- she was right about aug/sept being either conception or birth month.

And i loved her reading- it was great. It took her i think a few weeks if not a month to get back to me. But she is spot on for a lot of women, and very good. I didn't do the msn reading- but maybe she just doesn't have the time to do it right away? I did the write to me one- and it was very long and in depth- best i've had. So, please don't dis her just because of her possibly being busy.

She's actually very good. Just be patient. And honestly- no one likes being harassed either. So if you are writing her constantly and disputing payments and sending her messages- i wouldn't want to work with someone who did that to me.

Take it easy, and give her time.

I'm not trying to argue, just saying. Give the girl a chance. She's really good.

I know she is good...her first reading for me was very true in what she said about me over all and her conception thing was close to true had it not been for the MC... but every single time I get something from her..and its been a few times...she always ignores you for the longest time. This time she even told me two days ago she would get in touch with me that night and I havent heard from her since then, but shes been posting to her friends on facebook 24/7 and is usually signed in on FB and MSN and when I IM her on FB, she ignores me, when I email she ignores me, and when I claimed a dispute and a refund on paypal and they sent her an email she even ignored that too. So I turned it into a claim where paypal deals with it by getting info from both of us and she only has so long to reply or its in my favor. Im just tired of putting money into someone elses account and having it sit there for weeks before I get anything for it, Im not a stock trader lol lol....

and Im not mad at you or the comment Dare lol..lol..just saying I have given her many chances every single time and she just gets worse and worse business wise...

Had sex for the first time in almost 2 weeks last night...was great...just couldnt get to that point though...which sucked..but anyway....afterwards I had some minor cramping and twinges and then the same this morning...not sure if AF is on the way or what....for you preggie girls...did you have this in early pregnancy..the weird tummy feelings after sex?

I plan on testing Tuesday morning because cant get to the gyno before then if its positive anyway since tomorrow is a holiday..and knowing I was preggie and not able to get to gyno for blood test would just kill me lol...

I still want to kind of surprise hubby if I am...so I can test..and get to the dr without him knowing and stuff since he'll be back to work on tues..our anni is Feb 6th.. Due date would be Sept 20th and I would be 7 weeks 5 days on our anni...and might already be able to get an early scan coz of my two MCs...so that would be a great anni present to give him even if it is just a blob lol.. lol... not too hopeful still but just incase...boobs still killing me and we had to be extra careful last night as to not squish them lol...sideboob is hurting too..

@Mrsjerome, Good luck when you do test!!! That would be a lovely anniversary present for your hubby if you can get your BFP!!! I hope you guys have a happy anniversary!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/anniv1.gif

Thanks..I just talked to another friend of mine on here..also with PCOS..and she said she had the same thing happen last month..had one test with a line close to the control line..then nothing..then again..and then AF showed up...she said more than likely its an evap or faulty test which is what I really think...oh well...heading to gym..be back in a while..

I know she is good...her first reading for me was very true in what she said about me over all and her conception thing was close to true had it not been for the MC... but every single time I get something from her..and its been a few times...she always ignores you for the longest time. This time she even told me two days ago she would get in touch with me that night and I havent heard from her since then, but shes been posting to her friends on facebook 24/7 and is usually signed in on FB and MSN and when I IM her on FB, she ignores me, when I email she ignores me, and when I claimed a dispute and a refund on paypal and they sent her an email she even ignored that too. So I turned it into a claim where paypal deals with it by getting info from both of us and she only has so long to reply or its in my favor. Im just tired of putting money into someone elses account and having it sit there for weeks before I get anything for it, Im not a stock trader lol lol....

and Im not mad at you or the comment Dare lol..lol..just saying I have given her many chances every single time and she just gets worse and worse business wise...

Yeah i mean being they are pretty much crap anyway- it's kind of a gamble going with a psychic anyway right? I would just stop doing it if it's that upsetting to you-

Had sex for the first time in almost 2 weeks last night...was great...just couldnt get to that point though...which sucked..but anyway....afterwards I had some minor cramping and twinges and then the same this morning...not sure if AF is on the way or what....for you preggie girls...did you have this in early pregnancy..the weird tummy feelings after sex?

Nope- i had no symptoms really. I was convinced i was out that month too. the only weird thing was my legs. They were sore, and my knee was REALLY sore, like if i sat cross legged. And then moved them- DAMN i mean it was awful. that was it. only thing different.

Hi everyone Im 9dpo and went to the toilet earlier and had pink tint on the tissue never had this before and then followed by clear bloody mucus and when I went to the toilet there is blood but not much of it to worry about putting a pad on or anything I also got mild cramps I was wondering cud this be implatition blood or cud it be af already?? this week Ive had the following systoms to, tiredness, headaches, back cramps, strong cramps, hot flushes and heartburn. Can someone help me??? xx

Hi Rainbow...wish I could help but no idea anymore on symptoms and CM and spotting lol...its diff every month..I myself just went potty and wiped and there was some light brown/pink CM...if Im preggie it could be from the mucus plug from BDing with hubby last night...if Im not it could be AF indicating it will be here soon..no idea.... best just to wait a few days..see what happens..and test..

oh and ladies I got a new cheapie test at the dollar general..not the dollar tree..although Im pretty sure its the same thing lol..might use it tomorrow morning lol...if I do I will of course update results

AF finally showed up for today at 18 dpo. :( I just don't understand. I had spotting at 13 dpo then nothing for 5 days and then around noon today AF rears her ugly little head. I'm finding it harder and harder to want to continue to try ttc. My son turned one yesterday...a stark reminder that it took me 4 years to get him ( unexplained infertility). I so badly want a BFP. I don't want to go another 4 years or more to make him a big brother.

Aww..Im sorry Thrft! it is tough to go on everytime you get that BFN or everytime AF comes...have you tried to get on clomid?

Hello everyone,
I am so happy to find an alternative to worrying,this site is the best and the forums are really like oasis in my desert of hopes then disappointments.
That said,am ttc,been trying for 3cycles now. The first tym,I had all the symptoms and my boobs increased in size,about 6dpo I had severe discomfort in my lower ryt abdomen.I thot it was implantation but I used an HPT and it came back with a BFN.My AF also came like clock work. The second tym it was pretty much d same complete with a metallic taste in my mouth and dizzyness. After a 2ww,another BFN and AF a little earlier than expected :( . Now am on the third cycle and frankly,I have decided to stop using the Ovulation Calc n Test Strips.I also started Pregnacare bout 12days ago and my DH is on Wellman and Vit C.
Its 1dpo and the symptoms are coming back! I am trying not to hope but I went and peed on stick yesterday (for good measure I told myself :) ofcourse it was a BFN ).
I really need a BFP! So am gonna be hopeful and trust the power of positive thinking (grins).
Cos the worry is getting me nowhere!

Hi ;adoes O posted that I was spotting but its got stronger but its not like dark red blood its fresh blood with pink tint still Ive got to wear a pad as its quite alot with cramps its defo not like a period plz help me??? Im scared xx

Hi ;adoes O posted that I was spotting but its got stronger but its not like dark red blood its fresh blood with pink tint still Ive got to wear a pad as its quite alot with cramps its defo not like a period plz help me??? Im scared xx

hi dear, i once experienced light blood and I contacted my doctor immediately. I was really scared. My doctor noticed that I had an irritation and the blood was coming from there. So in your case I would definitely contact my doctor. Bleeding could be from anything… I know a lot of girls who experience this thing and its not something really worrying. So relax, talk to your doctor so you know where you are. Good luck xxx:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"