The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you symptom spotting I LOVED this website: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

It gives you the statistics of symptoms of others who had BFP by dpo. It gave me something to do every day. You can record your own symptoms and it will tell you how common they were. My main symptoms were bloating and slight cramping.

I had no pink tinges, sorry, don't know what that is. Try not to be scared as I have found out our bodies can do crazy things. My second month ttc I was spotting and late by days. Then AF showed up and was horrible. So I know what it is to get up hope being late with only a bit of staining (not even enough for a panty liner, just when I went to the bathroom) and then have AF show up. Sucks!

Good Luck ladies, try the site! Loved it!

Its good and bad lol..I mean its good that I can finally start taking the clomid...but bad in that I kind of did have my hopes up a bit...a little more bloody CM but not tons..I feel like by tomorrow morning AF will be full blown....so then I'll start clomid on Thursday..I am soooo tired too...we didnt even get out of bed till like..11:30..lol..and Im still just exhausted...I put on some homemade chicken noodle soup so I dont have to worry about dinner later...think Im gonna go watch some TV in bed...be on later..

Ok, AF will be here tomorrow..def more of it now but not full flow yet so I guess I'll be starting the clomid on thursday..yay!!! ALSO...I got my first response from my doula website!! she doesnt need anyone till August but thats still great to see there is interest from someone..yay!!!

AF finally showed up for today at 18 dpo. :( I just don't understand. I had spotting at 13 dpo then nothing for 5 days and then around noon today AF rears her ugly little head. I'm finding it harder and harder to want to continue to try ttc. My son turned one yesterday...a stark reminder that it took me 4 years to get him ( unexplained infertility). I so badly want a BFP. I don't want to go another 4 years or more to make him a big brother.

im sorry, i hope next month is your month. lots of baby dust to you:hugs:

Hi girls,
So I lost my thermometer - actually, DH lost it when he was constantly taking his temperature while he had the flu. Grr. So this month is OV Watch only. Got it in the mail the very day AF started, which was awesome. And it came with a sensor, which was a surprise - I'd ordered one online since the girl I bought it from on eBay said it didn't have one. ANYWAY. Pretty easy to use, I've learned a couple tricks to keep it reading (every so often it reads "Skin Too Dry").
Looking back on my cycles, I ovulate the 16th day of my cycle. According the the OV watch, your fertile days are the four days BEFORE you ovulate. So, today is CD8, I'll get DH to start maybe every other day until O.
FX'd!

How does an OV watch work? I've never heard of that before.

It has a sensor that measures your estrogen levels and indicates the days before ovulation or your most fertile days...that way you dont have to POAS all the time lol.. would be great but they are pretty $ like all the other fertility monitors

Just looked it up - it looks quite interesting, and I think I'd find it the most useful. Sadly for me though, the band contains latex, which I'm allergic to, so it's a no-go for me :(

AF is here..clomid from Thurs - Mon and BD as soon as AF is over every other day and then levels tested on day 25...pray..do a spell...or whatever you do lol!!! please please please.....

Ok....quick question ladies....

$125/week for in home after school care (Mon-Fri 2:45pm - 6pm) for three kids. Is that asking too much? Honest opinions please. This would be including, picking up from school, helping with homework, providing snacks and keeping them entertained until their mom picks them up. She emailed back and said it was too much money.

Ok....quick question ladies....

$125/week for in home after school care (Mon-Fri 2:45pm - 6pm) for three kids. Is that asking too much? Honest opinions please. This would be including, picking up from school, helping with homework, providing snacks and keeping them entertained until their mom picks them up. She emailed back and said it was too much money.

No I dont think that this is to much $$ based on all that you will be doing, I know people with 1 kid and they pay over 700 bucks a month for day care...

Hmmm.. are you willing to negotiate with this lady on the price, or are u holding firm on this amount, Did she say how much $$ she thinks she should pay you?

Im holding firm. I will go lower for less kids lol....or less time but Im holding firm...Im sick of settling for the shitty jobs that pay like $1 and hour and expect you to be there at 7 am and not leave till 7pm and practically raise their kids lol...

im having 2nd tri symptoms....sore BB's and im FINALLY feeling hungry!

That's less than $10/hour for 3 kids... I think she'd be getting a pretty good deal for afterschool childcare for that imo. Hold to your guns MrsJ.

Yeah definitely reasonable if you ask me. Do you know how much she was expecting to pay?

Also good luck with you clomid cycle hun :dust:

https://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny

copy this into your browser and listen to this crazy guy's voicemail!!
then tell me what YOU think of this creep

https://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny

copy this into your browser and listen to this crazy guy's voicemail!!
then tell me what YOU think of this creep

I know a guy who knows this guy!!..I think..pretty sure its the same one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"