The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny

copy this into your browser and listen to this crazy guy's voicemail!!
then tell me what YOU think of this creep

I know a guy who knows this guy!!..I think..pretty sure its the same one!

Is this a spam post??? Or is this for real???:shrug:

Its real and its funny..this guy hit on this girl..she finally gave up on ignoring him and gave him her card just to get him to leave her alone..and he calls and leaves two voicemails..and he is such a pompous self absorbed jerk!!! it is tooo funny!!

As for me today I am farting up a storm...Luckily they are SBD's so DH hasnt noticed my problems on my end of the couch...:haha: LOL... Of course I am hoping it is an early pregnancy symptom.. Or it might be from these Fertilaid women pills that I am taking...:shrug:.. i also have been having weird stomach cramps the last few days, they are not like normal AF cramps, just real weird stomach twinges....and my nips are a bit like stingy and soar... I am feeling weird so far this cycle... hmmm... hopefully that is a good thing...

As far as the job situation, The phone interview that i had Monday for a recruiting position went good but I just found out that the pay for the job is kind of low and they only start you out at part time hours, and I need full time work right now, even though it was a work from home job which would have been cool, but i still need full time work right now and more $$...

So now I have 3 other job options left, one that I interview for on the 27th in the afternoon which is a help desk position, another one that is with a staffing agency that is an HR job, and the one that I already have been promised that i am supposed to start in two weeks, the only problem with the one that i have been promised is that the manager isnt responding to my emails that I sent her asking about health benefits/sick time etc... So i dont know if she changed her mind or what the heck is going on, it is the lowest paying job out of the bunch though and I am over qualified..

So in conclusion I am hoping that the HR job will work out because that is the one i want the most out of the bunch,and I got my BA degree recently in HR, so that is the area I want to work in.. so we shall see how this all plays out over the next 2 weeks....:thumbup:

Wannabe, when I took those Fertilaid vitamins, I had *wicked* gas. I took them for six cycles, and then stopped (they're hard for me to find), but they definitely helped regulate my cycle. I went from 45 day cycles to consistently 28 day cycles (the last four). I've ovulated on the same day every month for the last four months, so it makes things a bit easier.
I gave up on temping (only because I can't find the thermometer), and the CBFM or ovulation sticks. This month is just the OV Watch. So far it's still reading NF (not fertile), but I'm on CD10. Hoping I get my first fertile day in the next two days. As for anything else, I have my gallon of grapefruit juice in the fridge (I actually notice it REALLY helps with CM), and I'm taking my daily vitamins of prenatal, fish oil, flaxseed, B2, magnesium, and a baby aspirin.
If we make it this cycle, baby will be born around our birthdays (DH and I are both October babies). I'll keep you posted on the OV watch. I actually got it for pretty cheap off ebay. If you think about how much you pay each month for ovulation sticks, CBFM sticks ($50/box of 30 sticks, which is about two months), pregnancy tests, etc....it's really not bad. Especially if it works as well as everyone says.

mrsj, i think it's a very reasonable price. is that PER kid, or for all three kids together? My friend had someone doing home day care with her kid - and the woman was charging over 200 for just one kid, and, if my friend didn't need her for a day, she had to let her know 2 weeks in advance or she still had to pay even if her kid wasn't there, and then, the daycare lady would just cancel on whim with her if she had something to do instead. She would receive a text message the day of saying i can't watch your kid today.

that was for all 3 kids together...yeah...parents here are very very very stingy and expect you to work over 50 hours a week for nothing...its horrible

Any of you ladies want to weigh in on my new thread i just started, any comments or feed back is welcome... :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-impact-does-ttc-have-your-career-choice.html

Bout to take my clomid for the first time!!...hopefully I wont wake up bitchy lol...well for hubbys sake I hope I dont wake up bitchy lol..

Bout to take my clomid for the first time!!...hopefully I wont wake up bitchy lol...well for hubbys sake I hope I dont wake up bitchy lol..

ohhh, how exciting,!!!:happydance::happydance: Hopefully it wont have any side effects for you and will be a breeze taking it..:thumbup: I hope it goes well and that you get your BFP soon!!

https://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/01/20/exp.sbt.octomom.fetish.photos.hln?hpt=C2

OMG, the Octuplet mom has outdone herself with this one, she is such a weirdo.. LOL, i was at work cracking up laughing watching this!!! :haha:

No effects yet..some minor cramping but Im pretty sure thats from AF..which is almost over...should be completely done by tomorrow night or maybe a bit earlier...and then let the BD marathon begin!!

Hubby told me that this guy at his work and his wife were on clomid and it didnt work...and so they put her on the injections..and she was preggie in 3 months...with quads!!!! 3 girls and a boy!!!!!! and apparently his sperm count was through the freaking roof, so much that they thought it was an error....can you imagine?! just wanting one and getting 4...OMG!! I hope this clomid works...twins or even 1..and I'll be happy...

Im bored...just cleaned the kitchen...waiting on hubby to be ready to eat...made him some four bean salad, and then we'll both eat baked potato and a salad... so blah...wish this weather was better... did you ever figure out why you had a panic attack Tiff lol..?

Me and DH just ate dinner and I made a chicken with vegtable stir fry with some brown rice.. it turned out okay but would have been better if I didnt let the veggies sit on the stove so long and start to get soft.....:dohh:

I think me and DH are going to head to BlockBuster to rent some movies soon... BRrrrrrr it is so cold outside too.. Tomorrow night it is going to get down to 8 degrees, and where the rest of my family lives further up north it is going to get down below zero...Ugghhh.. I cant wait for the spring so i can start getting outside to go walking and hiking to shed some of these winter pounds....

Hubby told me that this guy at his work and his wife were on clomid and it didnt work...and so they put her on the injections..and she was preggie in 3 months...with quads!!!! 3 girls and a boy!!!!!! and apparently his sperm count was through the freaking roof, so much that they thought it was an error....can you imagine?! just wanting one and getting 4...OMG!! I hope this clomid works...twins or even 1..and I'll be happy...

Wow, I need to get some of those injections... LOL... You would only need to go through one pregnancy and have your whole family all at one time...:wacko: But it would be beyond nuts taking care of 4 crying babies all at the same time... LOL....

Yeah my hubby was like can you imagine 4 kids at 4 years old (thats how old they are now) and I was like I would much rather have 4 at 4 than 4 under 4 with the ages all diff...and he was like umm..why..and so I had to explain why you dont want 4 diff developmental stages to take care of at once lol..like a newborn you have to hold...a 14 month old just learning to walk...a almost 3 year old that is getting into everything and climbing..and a 4 year old to ask questions constantly and try to revert to babyness lol...I think that cleared it up for him..

sooo cold out just finished un stacking..sorting from wet to dry..and restacking the firewood we just bought.. they didnt think to put the wet on the bottom and the dry on top when they stacked it the first time..typical guy thing lol..now Im about to go make our salads and then its dinner time...what movies you gonna get Wannabe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->