The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep mine cried first and then I cried coz he was crying lol..lol..course he cries at a lot of movies..but I kind of like that about him...I cant stop laughing at your little dancing thing on your siggie wannabe lol..lol..

payday is weds and hubby is getting me my own set of kettlebells..you can burn up to 300 calories in just 15 mins working out..which would be great!! along with my 200 calories on the bike everyday and then whatever classes I decide to go to next week assuming I can get out of the driveway lol..

AF seems to be over..tonight is 2nd night of clomid and we are going to BD..just for the hell of it lol...and keep doing it every other night and maybe some mornings especially around O day if possible..

Yep mine cried first and then I cried coz he was crying lol..lol..course he cries at a lot of movies..but I kind of like that about him...I cant stop laughing at your little dancing thing on your siggie wannabe lol..lol..

payday is weds and hubby is getting me my own set of kettlebells..you can burn up to 300 calories in just 15 mins working out..which would be great!! along with my 200 calories on the bike everyday and then whatever classes I decide to go to next week assuming I can get out of the driveway lol..

AF seems to be over..tonight is 2nd night of clomid and we are going to BD..just for the hell of it lol...and keep doing it every other night and maybe some mornings especially around O day if possible..

LOL...My dancing animal creature on my siggy makes me laugh too, i am glad u like it too..:haha:

Wow, good for you with your working out and weight loss so far!!! You go girl!!!!:happydance:

Woo Hooo, I hope you can get in lots of :sex: this cycle!!!!!:thumbup: Good luck!!!!

Grrrrr, my husband makes me soooooo angry!!!!!!! He answers the door to strangers.... I told him not to answer the door. You never know who could be on the other side of the door. It could be someone who wants to rob you, or harm you.. Today it was those dam Jehovah witnesses and my friggen DH opens the door right up to them because they want to give him friggen pamphlets about their bull shit!!! They could of put the dam pamphlets in the mailbox, there was no need to open the door to them.... GRRRRR, I am so mad!!!!! He is so annoying sometimes... There are all kind of nut jobs running around and all it takes is to open the door to one of these freaks and it could be the end of your life in an instant!!!!! WTF!!!!!

I told him not to answer the door but he cant friggen listen, and
i told him he is putting my life in danger!!!

When i used to be home alone alot because he worked overseas I would never open the door to someone i didnt know, and most of the time I wouldnt even answer the door at all if I didnt know who it was.

He seems to think that nothing bad can happen to him and that everyone that shows up at your door can be trusted, i just got done yelling at him... Grrr, I am so pissed!!!!

Good morning ladies :)

Hi Isabel, How are you???:flower:

Hello dear, I am not bad. Today I am 10dpo and tested .got a faint pink line but it vanished after a few minutes. The test I used is Preseed test. Don’t know if it is that accurate! Don’t know what that pink line is . keeping my fingers crossed that it is a meaning of something….. maybe a BFP? How I wish…

how are you? Sorry to hear that you got mad at your husband… sometimes these men act like babies.. I hate it when I get mad at him because afterwards I feel sorry. Hope you can calm down a bit and have a nice evening XXX

how is your ttc journey going?

Good morning ladies :)

Hi Isabel, How are you???:flower:

Hello dear, I am not bad. Today I am 10dpo and tested .got a faint pink line but it vanished after a few minutes. The test I used is Preseed test. Don’t know if it is that accurate! Don’t know what that pink line is . keeping my fingers crossed that it is a meaning of something….. maybe a BFP? How I wish…

how are you? Sorry to hear that you got mad at your husband… sometimes these men act like babies.. I hate it when I get mad at him because afterwards I feel sorry. Hope you can calm down a bit and have a nice evening XXX

how is your ttc journey going?

Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust: :dust: I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

My TTC journey is going okay, but the 2 WW is dragging by super slow!!!:growlmad: I started testing early as well and I am getting those faint barely there lines on the internet cheapy test strips ones... So I am doubtful that it means anything at this point, but I know that it is still very early so I still have time to get my BFP, I have 2 FRER's left over to use for when either AF is late or if I get a darker line on one of the internet cheapy test strips...:thumbup:

Me and DH made up and I have calmed down, I made him promise that if someone comes to the door he wont answer it.... I know that the Jehovah Wintess will come back because DH answered the door, but he promised he wont answer it the next time they come back... And you know he was acting like a child, when I was yelling at him, he plugged his ears and yelled "Naaaaa,Naaaa, Naaaaa" so he couldnt hear me talking to ignore me, he says I am acting like his mother... hmmm.. maybe because he acts like a child!!!!!!:wacko:

haha..wow wannabe lol...I do the "naaa naaa naaa cant hear you" thing too but only when its a funny fight not a serious one lol.. course I am 16 years younger than my hubby so he calls me a little kid all the time lol....I have music going on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUoOcDGMgT4 and then your little dance on the screen and I swear at 1:06 it looks like hes dancing!!!! OMG YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!! open the link and put it at like 1 minute into the song and then come back to this and watch your dancer its too funny..Im crying I laughed so hard lol...

we didnt get any BD in last night because of course he decided to stay up until 2 and be on the computer looking at clothes and then he had to read till 3 and so nothing happened and then he said oh in the morning and I said yeah you always saying the morning and it never happens because you have to test your blood sugar and then you have to eat and then we are awake and out of bed and I'm not in the mood...so blah!! but he promised tonight and that it would be before midnight...

AF is over...and so far the only thing I can think might be side effects of the Clomid are minor cramps..not even painful just there..and dry mouth!!!! specially last night and this morning..it was horrible! I couldn't get enough water and my mouth would be dry right after...otherwise I feel fine..our plan today is to go to the dump and then to eat at Wendys and then to the library and then to the gym and then back home I guess

@mrs Jerome... LOL @ my dancing thing in my siggy going to that song you posted!!!!:haha:

The funny thing is that I am about ten years younger than my DH but yet he says I am acting like his mother and I am the old fashioned one... go figure...:dohh: Sometimes i dont think that men ever grow up.. I think women mature faster than men most of the time as well...

I hope you guys can get in your :sex: soon...I know what you mean about not being in the mood, alot of times when I am ovulating I am not in the mood either because i get bad OV cramps but I try to make an effort anyways for the sake of reproducing...:wacko:

There is not much going on with me today, it is a pretty boring day, freezing cold so i dont even want to leave the house, I think tomorrow we will have to break down and go grocery shopping since our food supply is pretty low....

Ok Clomid causing extreme bitchiness and cry-iness lol...I got mad the other day at a commercial..I got mad today because this lady in one of those wheelchair things at walmart parked right in front of the soda machine at the subway in the walmart....I cried this morning when hubby said I was missing a roll..that I normally have 3 and he only sees 2..he was joking and trying to be nice at the same time but I just started crying and he was like Im sorry Im sorry I went to far that was too mean Im sorry....and then he fussed at me for having an attitude at walmart when I was complaining about wheelchair lady and I almost cried right there in subway in the front of walmart....

Im cramping as well not sure if its my eggs growing or what..its kind of in the middle..no particular side...but its getting annoying...did another 200 calories on the bike and then my ab workout..went to the library...hubby got me wendys for lunch and subway for dinner since he mad me cry...I smacked the puppy hard on the butt for not going potty outside and for just goofing around when I know he had to go since he had been in his crate since 2pm today while we were out...

Just made two chocolate chip cookies..and a huge glass of milk..hopefully that will calm my nerves lol...and hubby is about to play his video game...which I actually like watching ..and then he promised BD tonight...idk if I should bother with the cups and pre-seed or not since its soo early...I guess I'll wait one more BD day for that and just have fun this time since its gonna be all business for the next week or so lol...

Are there ways to make babies where men arent even involved..because I am sooo fed up with this BD crap...and the fact that everything goes wrong at the worst time...

Are there ways to make babies where men arent even involved..because I am sooo fed up with this BD crap...and the fact that everything goes wrong at the worst time...

Awww, I am so sorry that your DH is giving you a hard time about giving up :sex::hugs:... I can totally relate, when I am ovulating it is like pulling teeth sometimes getting DH to have :sex:, and he can drive me bananas with it sometimes!!! Men can be a pain in the ass sometimes!!!!:growlmad:

Wow, it sounds like the Clomid is making you very hormonal!! Well hopefully you wont have to take it for very long and you will be getting your :bfp: very soon!!!:winkwink:

Its not even a hard time its just....oh its a long story...and I just feel like Im always horny at the wrong times..whenever its time I never am or we fight or something happens and its just a chore...and then when its not baby time then I want it but he doesnt or it doesnt work out.....uggh!! lol

Yeah, I do know what you mean about it being the "wrong time".... Most months there is something happening so me and DH cant even get in :sex: during my fertile window even if I wanted to. We managed to cover all of our bases this month though. I really hope I get my :bfp: this cycle, otherwise I am going to have to wait until March because DH goes out of town for 2 weeks in February for his work and of course he will be gone during my fertile window so I already know I will be out for February.:dohh:

I have been getting nauseas in the mornings for the last 3 days and i normally dont get like that so I am hoping that this is a good sign, Although i am suspicious it might be from the Fertilaid women vitamins I started taking........:shrug:

Ugghhh, we just got back from grocery shopping at Super Walmart and it is like a mad house on the weekends, you practically have to run people over to get stuff or they are trying to run over the top of you.....That was a 4 hour event, and as much as I hate shopping at walmart we save alot of $$ by shopping there.....

Hey Ladies just wanted to let you all know AF arrived and she is being a bitch this month :( x

Hey Ladies just wanted to let you all know AF arrived and she is being a bitch this month :( x

Awww, I am so sorry that the :witch: arrived hun!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

I hope that you have better luck next cycle hun....:flower:

Hey ladies, BnB was being weird this week, and I couldn't get on :shrug:
Currently on Fertile Day 4 (according to the OV watch), which means I'll ovulate tomorrow sometime. According to their website, you have a 13% chance on Fertile Day 1 and 2, a 26% chance on days 3-4, and only 5% on your day of ovulation. DH and I BD'd early day 1 and 2 (midnights) and 7am-ish on Day 3. So I'm hoping he's in the mood to BD tonight, and then we have the fertile days covered. We'll see what happens.

I'm on call for work all night, so I think I'm going to curl up on the couch with the puppy and my kindle for the evening. Have another cross stitch I'm finishing...my last two I'll post for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"