The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower pelvic area hurts! I sense Aunt Flo coming,the wicked witch! And after we tried so hard dis month!!
Inside me it feels like a bubbly open wound is beneath my Navel,like when am having really bad AF cramps.N I have a wierd feeling of wetness though nothing turns up when I swipe! :cry:

Hello, I am in the same situation like you. I have been ttc since june 2010 but nothing is happening. This journey is literally killing me. My af is due tomorrow but today I am feeling period cramps so I think that the witch is catching me … this thing is all the time in my mind and its is absolutely driving me insane. I am feeling depressed all the time and I really want it to happen just now !!!!!

My progesterone is low and my cycles are dry. I don’t see any mucus. I used preseed lubricant this cycle but I think it didn’t work. I did 2 HPT but all I got is a clear BFN!!!!!!

Ufffffffff I am so frustrated… not even vitamins worked on me… I took evening primrose and B6 but no effect…

Can anyone give us a clue on how to conceive fast? Is there a secret you girls can share with us????? WE ARE DESPERATE FOR A BABY
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hey we started trying the same time you did- june 2010- we used preseed- softcups, and opks the cycle we conceived, it was our first time using the opks. I highly suggest them if you haven't been using them.

Lower pelvic area hurts! I sense Aunt Flo coming,the wicked witch! And after we tried so hard dis month!!
Inside me it feels like a bubbly open wound is beneath my Navel,like when am having really bad AF cramps.N I have a wierd feeling of wetness though nothing turns up when I swipe! :cry:

Hello, I am in the same situation like you. I have been ttc since june 2010 but nothing is happening. This journey is literally killing me. My af is due tomorrow but today I am feeling period cramps so I think that the witch is catching me … this thing is all the time in my mind and its is absolutely driving me insane. I am feeling depressed all the time and I really want it to happen just now !!!!!

My progesterone is low and my cycles are dry. I don’t see any mucus. I used preseed lubricant this cycle but I think it didn’t work. I did 2 HPT but all I got is a clear BFN!!!!!!

Ufffffffff I am so frustrated… not even vitamins worked on me… I took evening primrose and B6 but no effect…

Can anyone give us a clue on how to conceive fast? Is there a secret you girls can share with us????? WE ARE DESPERATE FOR A BABY

Hey we started trying the same time you did- june 2010- we used preseed- softcups, and opks the cycle we conceived, it was our first time using the opks. I highly suggest them if you haven't been using them.

What are soft cups? And what brand of opk’s did you use? Thanks for the info. I really want it to happen as I am getting really depressed.. I am starting to use my CBFM next cycle. Do I still have to use OPKs?

Isabel the best thing I can suggest if you havent done so already is to have both you and your husband checked for fertility issues. I was diagnosed with PCOS and wouldnt have known unless I had an MC and had an ultrasound for that. If there are any problems you can work on fixing them asap, otherwise you might just wait and wait and wait and then finally find out in a year or two and then have to fix them. Sooner is better!

Hi girls,

I have been having nausea early in the morning for the last 4 days, like when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, or when I first wake up early in the morning, before I eat or drink anything, once I eat and drink I always feel better.

Today I didn’t have any nausea in the morning, but just now well I am at work right before I was able to go to lunch I started getting nauseous again.. once I ate and drank I feel better. I have never felt like this before with any of my other cycles so I am hoping that it is a sign of pregnancy for me this cycle.

I am a little paranoid though that it is because I am taking new vitamins, the Fertilaid women's ones, since i have never used them before until this cycle, But, i have used my daily vitamins before and prenatal vitamins and never got nauseous before... so i dont think it is my Fertilaid pills...i also posted a thread in the first tri to ask how early the girls felt nauseous and some of them felt nauseas this early on, so i hope this is a good sign for me this month , since it is a new symptom.. so wish me luck....

Hi, everyone! I've got a lot of catching up to do on here as I've been away for a few days. But just thought I'd touch base and see how everyone is doing.

AFM I am on CD 10, and due to o the end of the week. Time to start bding!

Isabel the best thing I can suggest if you havent done so already is to have both you and your husband checked for fertility issues. I was diagnosed with PCOS and wouldnt have known unless I had an MC and had an ultrasound for that. If there are any problems you can work on fixing them asap, otherwise you might just wait and wait and wait and then finally find out in a year or two and then have to fix them. Sooner is better!

Hello dear, yes we both did some tests. I make an ultrasound every month to check ovaries etc, and my husband did the sperm test .all seemed ok. Didn’t go the hsg yet because gynae said to wait a year for that. I took vitamins, femara (fertility pill as clomid gave me bad side effects) evening primrose … but nothing worked…. That’s why I give up. What else can I do??

Hi ladies,
Well I started thinking that since there is a chance of twins we might as well think of names for twins....so here are our combos...

Girl/Girl - Brieanan Jade & Sophia Kaylin

Boy/Boy - Marston Kennar & Sheldon Gray

Girl/Boy - either Brieanan & Sheldon or Sophia & Marston

Any comments or opinions? We actually had fun picking them tonight unlike other times when he just tries to be difficult to get out of it lol...

My DH won't let me discuss names until I'm actually pregnant - doesn't stop me from thinking about it though LOL. But they keep changing and probably will right up until the time my babies are born haha. I DO know, however, that DH likes the name Sonya for a girl.

Aw I love the name sheldon and actually considered it myself but couldn't use it because my friends tortoise has the same name and he died a tragic "bitten by the dog" style death when df and I were ttc lol

Do twins run in the family erica or are multiples a clomid thing ?

i like the names erica!!!
sad about the turtle accident-that had to be traumatic....dogs are crazy

Hello… my af was due today but didn’t get it. I have cramps, did a pregnancy test this early morning but got a BFN. Got my result of the progesterone on cd 23 (because I have a 30 day cycle) and my progesterone was vvveerrrrry lowwww… also estrogen… what does this indicate? helllppppppp

What are soft cups? And what brand of opk’s did you use? Thanks for the info. I really want it to happen as I am getting really depressed.. I am starting to use my CBFM next cycle. Do I still have to use OPKs?

Hello Love, i used https://www.softcup.com which are little well, cups, they created actually for AF. However, the ladies on bnb taught me to use them instead for :sex:. So, right after you dtd, slip in one of those babies. It traps all the sperm in there so it doesn't leak out after.

As for the opks- those are the same as cbfm. They just tell you when you are ovulating. This was my first time using those- and got the egg. They tell you to dtd the day you get the positive and 2 days after. So, i did.

I really hope it happens for you. :) fx'd!

Cottleston, my mom was preggie with twins but lost them and they were apprently some twins in my great g-mas family. My moms mom also had an MC but I dont know if it was twins or what... But also the clomid and other factors increase your chances apparently and I have a few of the other factors like being overweight...have eaten tons and tons of dairy my whole life..I know its not a high chance but I cant help but think about it lol...I had a dream about twin girls this morning...

Glad you all like the names!! Im pretty set on them, dont think we'll be changing them lol...

Ok ladies..need help picking out business cards....I did others but they arent premium and I get these at 80% discount since I am a previous customer. So pick a card design, A, B, or C and why you like it? This is for my Postpartum doula business, where I go and help the parents the first few months after the baby is home and help them get situated and deal with any worries or problems they may have.

A
https://i54.tinypic.com/2vjymq9.jpg

B
https://i56.tinypic.com/ydpn7.jpg

C
https://i54.tinypic.com/icmds3.jpg

Hello… my af was due today but didn’t get it. I have cramps, did a pregnancy test this early morning but got a BFN. Got my result of the progesterone on cd 23 (because I have a 30 day cycle) and my progesterone was vvveerrrrry lowwww… also estrogen… what does this indicate? helllppppppp

FX'd for you dear. I wish you tons of baby dust!!!:baby:

@MrsJerome, i like both A and B. A has a more earthy and fun feel to it and B has a more professional look to it... I guess it depends on which look you are trying to go for and maybe which one suits your personality better... :flower:

ugh this is so hard lol...Im not ordering them right away but just feeling OCD lol....still no one else that has emailed about my services...
sucks..
if that one family hadnt been soo far away it would have been perfect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"