The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0339.jpg
For my friend's wedding last month - I introduced them, hee hee. Bad lighting.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0343.jpg
For the newest baby from my group of friends. This one was really simple and quick.

Hey Ladies just wanted to let you all know AF arrived and she is being a bitch this month :( x

I am doing good, but I am not looking forward to heading back to worm tomorrow. The weekend goes by too fast!! How are you and how was your weekend?

It is freezing cold here right now, only 8 degrees outside and the wind is so frigid if you are out there to long you feel like u might freeze to death..:wacko:

I am a little bored right now because DH is watching football all afternoon.:dohh: He is a Steelers fan. I dont mind some football but it seems like it is on forever and one game lasts way to long....LOL

@NJ, I am glad to hear that you OV'ed and have been getting in lots of :sex:!!!!:happydance::happydance: Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

I love your cross stitching, they came out so wonderful!! That is so sweet and thoughtful of you to make those for your friends!!!:winkwink: I am sure they will love them!!!

Hey Ladies just wanted to let you all know AF arrived and she is being a bitch this month :( x

I am doing good, but I am not looking forward to heading back to worm tomorrow. The weekend goes by too fast!! How are you and how was your weekend?

It is freezing cold here right now, only 8 degrees outside and the wind is so frigid if you are out there to long you feel like u might freeze to death..:wacko:

I am a little bored right now because DH is watching football all afternoon.:dohh: He is a Steelers fan. I dont mind some football but it seems like it is on forever and one game lasts way to long....LOL

My Weekend Hasn't been to bad, i've been at work all weekend so it's fairly enjoyable.

8 Degrees sounds like tshirt weather, it's -2 degrees here right now apparently lol :(

Awwwh bless, OH is at work right now, he's day off tomorrow thankfully :D

NJ - I Love your cross stiches :) they are really nice i like the one for you're friends baby It's really bright & colourful :D

:hugs: Sorry! I was late the month before I got pregnant, and it was horrible! Hopefully this month will be your month!

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0339.jpg
For my friend's wedding last month - I introduced them, hee hee. Bad lighting.
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/LinzeeD/IMAG0343.jpg
For the newest baby from my group of friends. This one was really simple and quick.

So LOVELY! Great work! I need to get started on something!

Thanks Chelsea :)
I'm still going by what sandra predicts that april will be my month, keeping my fingers crossed :) it would be amazing.

x

@Spunky, How are you hun!!! I love your picture, your bump is just too cute!!!!!! :winkwink:

Thx for the nice words on the crafts, ladies. I'm working on one for mother's day now - meant to do it for my mother's birthday (November) last year, but never started. I like doing them, it's fun to see them pieced together right before your eyes. :) Plus it keeps me from eating :haha:

Tiff - glad to see you back!
Chelsea - so happy you're having a good pregnancy. I can't believe how far along you are already.
Wannabe - here's keeping FX'd! I have an extra sensor for the OV watch for next month, just in case...

I tried to learn cross stitch a few years back, i might start trying again as a hobby :)

xx

Ok ladies...So I measured myself just now...figure I'll track it here as well as in my notebook that way I have you girls for encouragement and to fuss at me lol...no way in hell I would show hubby these numbers...

January 23rd 2011

Waist 43"
Bust 47"
Hips 50.5"
Arm 16.5"
Calf 19.5"

Total 176.5"

Next measurement will be January 31st and my total inches goal for then will be 174.5" Wish me luck!

OMG, it is so freezing cold here this morning ladies!!! 6 degrees at my house and -4 degrees at my job which is in the hills in the country about 45 minutes away from my house, the wind chill is probably in the negative digits, i am sure!!!... it is even cold in the office this morning, my fingers are chilled as i type at my desk, i might have to put my gloves on inside.... ugghhh... i hate the cold!!! :wacko: Is it cold where you are today?

Hmmm, i guess i shouldn't compalin because it is -21 degrees where i am originallyfrom further up North :wacko:

Lower pelvic area hurts! I sense Aunt Flo coming,the wicked witch! And after we tried so hard dis month!!
Inside me it feels like a bubbly open wound is beneath my Navel,like when am having really bad AF cramps.N I have a wierd feeling of wetness though nothing turns up when I swipe! :cry:

hey ladies! had a crazay week/weekend =) but ia m all caught up on the reading! Erica-sorry the Clomid is making you a crazy maniac LOL but we have gone over thsi with FB. i cant wait for your big day!!!
the cross stiching is sooo beautiful. my grandma taught me how to cross stitch wehn i was 6 yrs old. makes me miss her =) i picked up sewsing when i was 12, and that is what i prefer to do-but maybe i should do a cross stitch or something for memory sake
good luck to all you waiting, and also OV'ing!!! i know the wait is BRUTAL!!!
as for me-almost 16 weeks, finding out the gender on Thursday!!!!!! my husband will be traveling for work until Firday-so my oldest son and I are planning somethign fun to tell him girl or boy. we saw a tv show once where they made a cake and covered it in white frosting so you couldnt tell the color, but when you cut into the cake it either pink or blue-and considering my life or death craving of cake and other sweets lately, i think that a PERFECT plan lol we haev names chosen Kendall for a girl, Collin for a boy-but undecided on middle names. I like Colin Simon, my hubby does not. He likes Kendall Selah (Say-Lah) and im ok with that, but i like Kendall Sinclair better....we have a lot of time to make the decision! my health is looking GOOOOOOD this time!!!! my blood is working:thumbup:my kidneys are WORKING:thumbup: (i keep peeing myself though :dohh:) i havent gained any weight yet-but the nausea has FINALLY passed so im sure i will eating eating and gaining and gaining in no time!!!!
ill be back around-how is everyone feeling!!?!? as far as teh weather?? -5

Lower pelvic area hurts! I sense Aunt Flo coming,the wicked witch! And after we tried so hard dis month!!
Inside me it feels like a bubbly open wound is beneath my Navel,like when am having really bad AF cramps.N I have a wierd feeling of wetness though nothing turns up when I swipe! :cry:

Hello, I am in the same situation like you. I have been ttc since june 2010 but nothing is happening. This journey is literally killing me. My af is due tomorrow but today I am feeling period cramps so I think that the witch is catching me … this thing is all the time in my mind and its is absolutely driving me insane. I am feeling depressed all the time and I really want it to happen just now !!!!!

My progesterone is low and my cycles are dry. I don’t see any mucus. I used preseed lubricant this cycle but I think it didn’t work. I did 2 HPT but all I got is a clear BFN!!!!!!

Ufffffffff I am so frustrated… not even vitamins worked on me… I took evening primrose and B6 but no effect…

Can anyone give us a clue on how to conceive fast? Is there a secret you girls can share with us????? WE ARE DESPERATE FOR A BABY
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back