The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsJerome I like B or C best. But I have seen the logo on B used around here for a midwife service before. I think that when put in a group of other cards the one I would pull out first is either of those.

Thanks!! https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...read-crazy-weird-funny-dreams-share-here.html for those of us here still TTC...and the rest of you too if you can remember any weird TTC dreams

Lower pelvic area hurts! I sense Aunt Flo coming,the wicked witch! And after we tried so hard dis month!!
Inside me it feels like a bubbly open wound is beneath my Navel,like when am having really bad AF cramps.N I have a wierd feeling of wetness though nothing turns up when I swipe! :cry:

Hello, I am in the same situation like you. I have been ttc since june 2010 but nothing is happening. This journey is literally killing me. My af is due tomorrow but today I am feeling period cramps so I think that the witch is catching me … this thing is all the time in my mind and its is absolutely driving me insane. I am feeling depressed all the time and I really want it to happen just now !!!!!

My progesterone is low and my cycles are dry. I don’t see any mucus. I used preseed lubricant this cycle but I think it didn’t work. I did 2 HPT but all I got is a clear BFN!!!!!!

Ufffffffff I am so frustrated… not even vitamins worked on me… I took evening primrose and B6 but no effect…

Can anyone give us a clue on how to conceive fast? Is there a secret you girls can share with us????? WE ARE DESPERATE FOR A BABY
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hey we started trying the same time you did- june 2010- we used preseed- softcups, and opks the cycle we conceived, it was our first time using the opks. I highly suggest them if you haven't been using them.

What are soft cups? And what brand of opk’s did you use? Thanks for the info. I really want it to happen as I am getting really depressed.. I am starting to use my CBFM next cycle. Do I still have to use OPKs?

Hello Love, i used https://www.softcup.com which are little well, cups, they created actually for AF. However, the ladies on bnb taught me to use them instead for :sex:. So, right after you dtd, slip in one of those babies. It traps all the sperm in there so it doesn't leak out after.

As for the opks- those are the same as cbfm. They just tell you when you are ovulating. This was my first time using those- and got the egg. They tell you to dtd the day you get the positive and 2 days after. So, i did.

I really hope it happens for you. :) fx'd!

thanks for the info... i should try those cups. i have never heard of them before so thanks xxx... i didnt get my af yet.. have symptoms and by tomorrow i will get it. will let you know how i get on. thanks for being there XXx

Lower pelvic area hurts! I sense Aunt Flo coming,the wicked witch! And after we tried so hard dis month!!
Inside me it feels like a bubbly open wound is beneath my Navel,like when am having really bad AF cramps.N I have a wierd feeling of wetness though nothing turns up when I swipe! :cry:

Hello, I am in the same situation like you. I have been ttc since june 2010 but nothing is happening. This journey is literally killing me. My af is due tomorrow but today I am feeling period cramps so I think that the witch is catching me … this thing is all the time in my mind and its is absolutely driving me insane. I am feeling depressed all the time and I really want it to happen just now !!!!!

My progesterone is low and my cycles are dry. I don’t see any mucus. I used preseed lubricant this cycle but I think it didn’t work. I did 2 HPT but all I got is a clear BFN!!!!!!

Ufffffffff I am so frustrated… not even vitamins worked on me… I took evening primrose and B6 but no effect…

Can anyone give us a clue on how to conceive fast? Is there a secret you girls can share with us????? WE ARE DESPERATE FOR A BABY
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hey we started trying the same time you did- june 2010- we used preseed- softcups, and opks the cycle we conceived, it was our first time using the opks. I highly suggest them if you haven't been using them.

What are soft cups? And what brand of opk’s did you use? Thanks for the info. I really want it to happen as I am getting really depressed.. I am starting to use my CBFM next cycle. Do I still have to use OPKs?

Hello Love, i used https://www.softcup.com which are little well, cups, they created actually for AF. However, the ladies on bnb taught me to use them instead for :sex:. So, right after you dtd, slip in one of those babies. It traps all the sperm in there so it doesn't leak out after.

As for the opks- those are the same as cbfm. They just tell you when you are ovulating. This was my first time using those- and got the egg. They tell you to dtd the day you get the positive and 2 days after. So, i did.

I really hope it happens for you. :) fx'd!

thanks for the info... i should try those cups. i have never heard of them before so thanks xxx... i didnt get my af yet.. have symptoms and by tomorrow i will get it. will let you know how i get on. thanks for being there XXx

Isabel, no problem hun, i have everything crossed for you. You know i felt like af was going to come for like a weekend, really strong cramps and all- ... and she never came. Don't give up until she shows. And - as for the soft cups, they are so great! I wouldn't actually use them for af because they leak on me, on LIGHT days- but if you are just sleeping after :sex: there's no problem.

Well girls, it looks like I am snowed in today, I didn’t go into work today because the roads are a nightmare where my job is located out on the back roads, hilly, country roads. We are getting another storm here and this first part is just the beginning, it is supposed to get worse this afternoon and overnight!!!:wacko::wacko: ugghhh, I am so sick of the snow..

As for me I am stuck in limbo in the 2WW, and getting the faint barely there second lines on my HPT's, and I have a thread in the HPT gallery going as well. I am the queen of evaps though so I am not getting excited yet about the second lines I am getting. I stopped taking the Fertilaid vitamins to see if the nausea would go away, and I still felt slightly nauseous after lunch yesterday, and early this morning, so I don’t know what to think of this unusual symptom.... I got real bad cramps for a few minutes this morning, and I thought AF was going to show, but there is no sign of her yet though... so I am trying to stay positive!!!:winkwink:

Thanks IMpearl, good luck to you too?? How are you?? :flower:

Soooo bored...got in an extraction last night..left the softcup in all night..sposta ovulate either Sunday or Monday...so we'll do it again tomorrow night and then saturday, sunday, and monday if possible...have the chance for a Valentines BFP or telling him on Valentines day

I did not sleep at all last night and finally got some sleep once he left for work..didnt get up till 12 and it was snowing when I got up...stupid snow..soo sick of it...luckily its stopped and hopefully it wont start again...

Goodluck on your tests Wannabe! OMG Cottleston its almost time!! cant believe you are 30 weeks already...that is sooo crazy...

Thanks MrsJerome, I am tired of the snow too!!!:growlmad:

Good luck to you too hun, I am glad that you are getting in alot of :sex: and I hope you can get in lots more through your fertile window!!!:happydance::happydance:

I am bored today to since i am home from work today due to the weather. Pretty soon i am going to start cooking spaghetti for me and DH, I am cooking up some hamburger meat, cutting up peppers, onions, and mushrooms to go with my sauce so I can have dinner ready for him when he gets home from work. I think I am going to bake some rolls in the oven to go with it too...:flower:

We had italian last night..I made flattened out some chicken breast, laid spinach and mozzerella on top and some herbs and rolled it up and toothpicked it shut and then poured some olive oil over it and baked it....it was sooo good..we also had penne and spaghetti sauce..salad and homemade garlic bread...

Im watching Ghost Adventures right now..lol..and its freaking me out lol..lol...and now watching The Talk...love this show...

https://discovermagazine.com/1992/jun/theaggressiveegg55

I sure hope so!!

OMG Cottleston its almost time!! cant believe you are 30 weeks already...that is sooo crazy...
Scary huh?! And yet I still panic that somethings not right :dohh:

Good luck with the BD hun... Hope you get plenty of :sex: this week/weekend. How amazing would a valentines bfp be? :D

I've just been really naughty and had a dominos pizza and can of irn bru... Yummy! Moving house is a great excuse for relaxing with a takeaway :haha:

Thanks IMpearl, good luck to you too?? How are you?? :flower:

I'm good thanks! On cd 12today should prob o around the 30th. I have a physical booked for the 31st, so a little concerened about that interfearing with any possible implantation. But I think its a good place to start to get the ball rolling if it doesn't happen this cycle. This is my 8th cycle since my mc and it gets harder each time I see that bfn. But trying to stay positive and tell my seld that this is the cycle! DH is really getting into ttc more though, I dont think her relised how much he wanted kids till recently. He's funny... "is this the week?? We didn't miss a day did we??" lol Anyway, hopfully this is your bfp!! keep us posted!!

Well girls, it looks like I am snowed in today, I didn’t go into work today because the roads are a nightmare where my job is located out on the back roads, hilly, country roads. We are getting another storm here and this first part is just the beginning, it is supposed to get worse this afternoon and overnight!!!:wacko::wacko: ugghhh, I am so sick of the snow..

As for me I am stuck in limbo in the 2WW, and getting the faint barely there second lines on my HPT's, and I have a thread in the HPT gallery going as well. I am the queen of evaps though so I am not getting excited yet about the second lines I am getting. I stopped taking the Fertilaid vitamins to see if the nausea would go away, and I still felt slightly nauseous after lunch yesterday, and early this morning, so I don’t know what to think of this unusual symptom.... I got real bad cramps for a few minutes this morning, and I thought AF was going to show, but there is no sign of her yet though... so I am trying to stay positive!!!:winkwink:

Hoping this is it for you!! :thumbup:

Thanks Spunky!!!

OMG, girls we are getting a snow storm tonight and it will be 10 to 15 inches of snow, that is on top of the crap we got this morning which prevented me from going it into work this morning, ugghhhh......

Nobody plows my subdivision that I live in so I dont even know if we will be able to get out of it.... lord have mercy, I am not looking forward to what I am going to wake up to tomorrow morning. I just hope that I can make it to my job interview tomorrow afternoon and get dug out alright.......

feeling super dissapointed because i was supposed to have my gender scan and OB apt tomorrow and they randomally called this morning to see if i would reschedule for next week. since im not having any concerns, i decided the right thing to do was to go ahead and reschedule. whatever the reason thats going on at that office-i didnt want to be a pain the butt patient.
i lvoe following this thread waiting for more BFP's! im so hoping for everyone =D

OMG...and Busy I know I know I'm sposta be in bed ..and Im going right after this lol..but I was checking the threads on here and someone asked if Gail was right on the conception readings and so I was checking back to see what all the psychics had told me..and I had totally forgotten about this one

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January 2011 from a cycle that begins in December. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of September 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 13th.

Jennifer

ok so the cycle didnt start in December but it would be a January conception..maybe this will be the right one...

Ok..bedtime for me now..

HEY Ladies,

I need some opinions on this reading please.

love you all :)

Ok as i tune in what i keep being drawn to is a boy for you , although they are also talking about twin boys , i want to say where they are showing me now the month of february , and i keep being rawn to the 25 , so towards the end for conceiving or finding out , i want to mention that i'm being drawn to september/october for the babies due date and again i feel its into the 2os and the 23rd is significant as well.

@Busy, that stinks they had to reschdule your scan, I know you are anxious and excited to find out the sex of the baby, I hope that time goes by fast for you well you are waiting...:hugs:

@Mrsjerome, Ohhhh...I really hope that reading does come true for you and this cycle you get your :bfp:, good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust: :dust:

@Kitten, I think your reading sounds great and I hope it comes true for you hun!!! Good luck and baby dust to you too!!! :dust: :dust:

As for me, My job closed down today because the power was out from the snow storm we got lastnight, we got slammed with snow lastnight!!!!:growlmad: My concern is making it out of my subdivsion which is still unplowed without getting stuck so I can make it to my job interview this afternoon!!! I was hoping that the staffing agency was gooing to reschedule the interview due to the weather, but I havent heard anything yet, if I cant get out of my subdivision I was thinking about walking to the end of it and calling a cab...ugghhhhh...wish me luck girls!!:wacko:

Some SS from me, i was naseous again this morning when i first woke up before I ate and drank, it was very slight though, so I havent tossed my cookies yet, but i hope it leads to my definate :bfp: soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"