The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lucky for me since I work in a hospital, I see my (soon-to-be) gyno every so often...I'm in the process of switching. Too many horror stories/experiences with some of the other MDs in the group I used to go to. But I'm actually pretty good friends with my gyno, a lot of my friends are L&D nurses, my aunt is an L&D nurse, so I have more resources than the norm. Probably why I'm not too anxious to get in to see her - I get unofficial advice all the time.

Here's a question...silly as it may be. What the TWW symptom you are OBSESSED with spotting? For me, it's totally CM. No idea why. Cervical position I can't figure out, my boobs change constantly, I'm always bloated, and I seem to get a cold every month (again, the beauty of working in the medical field)....but I watch that CM like a hawk.

I watch my CM everytime I wipe..lol..no matter what cycle time it is... and I can tell ovulation time but after that TWW wise its changed everytime..and I especially dont trust it now that its a clomid cycle...I really try to not symptom spot other than AF being late..because everything else changes so much

mine was always my CM too...very watery then slimey during ovulation. dry and sticky after ovulation and up to AF UNLESS i become pragnant, then it goes from dry and sticky to wetter and then watery again around the time AF is due. i only checked cervical position to determine ovulation. and my cervix was always very tender to check during the time of positive pregnancy testing.

Hi guys.....Hmmm, I think I always check for smelly yellow pee! I just knew when i had it last time that i was pg and with my DD....and CM!

Ok so instead of scrapbooking...( will take that up once I get that BFP)...I think im gonna make some fancy handmade cards like...thank you...birthday..babyshower...etc..and see if I can sell them on etsy.com .....

Ooooh! I love card making! That sounds like a good idea, it'll also take the pressure off the dreaded symptom waiting!!

I don't know if you guys have experienced this but i definitely think i'm OV'ing today. I've had twinges all day in my stomach and a constant lower back ache on the left side. I'm also quite grumpy today...any thoughts?? :shrug:

sounds like it to me..
I always feel when Im ovulating sometimes more than others lol..

Hi MrsJ! How are you today! How's the card making going? :) I hope ur right! So does that mean we should still BD tomorrow as well or has the moment passed?? We had :sex: yesterday and a couple of days b4 that, but should we wtill be getting in a few more?!...oh dear...i'm already obsessing aren't I! Thank God for you guys XXXX

it can never hurt sparkle .....we were gonna get it in the day after but then hubby failed lol...so we didnt...but we did it like..right at the moment of O and I left the softcup in soo...heres hoping..

No card making yet...I sold some of my Wii games on amazon and am using that money to pay off credit card..pay off parenting magazine bill and then using the rest for card stuff...

FX'd for you Mrs J!! Thi could be your month! Well Thats it... i'm gonna have in entice him up here again! :rofl: thing is i'm so not in the mood!! One egg....that's it...for all the crap that :witch: puts us women through!!! LOL! And any way he's downstairs producing music as always! We just sold a bunch of xbox games to pay off catalogue bills! Wierd!

It's my V-day! (Viability point where baby could live outside the womb with medical intervention!) Little sigh of relief until my next ultrasound to see if he's ok in less than two weeks!

Good Luck ladies! Fingers crossed you'll be joining the pregnancy forums soon!

Yay, Chelsea, that's so exciting! I can't believe you're that far along already!

Wow thats gone so quick! Happy v-day! Xx
I'm getting scared at the mo as there have already been a couple of preemies born who were due after Tobys due date. I'm so not ready yet!

Sparkle, I always got the twinges just before I ov'd so I would bd for the next couple of days after to be sure. I'd get just as emotional during ov as during af too so when I stopped being crazy and hormonal, that's when I knew ov was over and the window was gone. I reckon you should try and bd for another day or two... Good luck!!

Wow thats gone so quick! Happy v-day! Xx
I'm getting scared at the mo as there have already been a couple of preemies born who were due after Tobys due date. I'm so not ready yet!

Sparkle, I always got the twinges just before I ov'd so I would bd for the next couple of days after to be sure. I'd get just as emotional during ov as during af too so when I stopped being crazy and hormonal, that's when I knew ov was over and the window was gone. I reckon you should try and bd for another day or two... Good luck!!

Hi! :hi:
Thanks Cottleston :)
I was soooo grumpy yesterday but now i feel fine! He's out all day but i'm going to try and get him when he gets back in! :blush:

spunky!!! happy v-day!!!! do you know if it's the same across the states? I'm trying to find out, might have to ask o tuesday when i see my mw.

DaretoDream 24 weeks is pretty standard - the UKs on here talk about it too. I think it's pretty universal.

Cottleston - I signed up for my birthing classes for April and am so nervous thinking that they're coming up and I'm going to actually have a baby! THe worry is setting in for me too, and I'm not nearly as far as you! Scary that others are being born, that's just a constant reminder that it can happen at any time!

On a TWW note...have not stopped twinging and cramping since ovulation..nothing painful just noticeable..also nipples are def getting more sensitive and have been tired way more than usual...totally feels like it should be more than 5DPO by now but oh well...

TWW = FFFFORRRREVVVVERRRR!!!! :cry:

24 weeks is the universal. It used to be 32, but a few years ago a medication was developed that helped the lungs expand sooner and that way the baby could spend less time on the ventilator. I used to work in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit while I was going through nursing school. Hated every minute of it.

AF looks like she's going to show tomorrow. The good news is, my cycle has become like CLOCKWORK over the last couple months. Gone from 29-57 days, to a steady 28, with ovulation on day 15 or 16. Makes my life much easier. But I'm definitely making a GYN appt this week for the following (if available). It'll be the first visit to this GYN. DH and I have been trying for a year, and it's looking like we need a little extra help. We've done temping, OPKs, CBFM, OV Watch (true, only one cycle so far), but I don't know how much more I can do on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"