The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo weird NJ!!! lol...I had a twin dream with two girls too a few nights ago..and my weird thing of the dream was that one of them was soo heavy, like she was normal size and looked like she would weigh about 8 lbs but she felt like 50 lbs and it was sooo hard to pick her up!! Soo weird lol the baby dreams lol..have you broken and tested at all yet? when are you gonna test?

We got a great BD/extraction in tonight but it was horrible for me because I was cramping brutally the whole time. I broke out a toy to make myself O after I got the cup in and the cramps were awful. I felt it in both ovaries..the weird thing is that it was horrible horrible but now its gone..so Im wondering if maybe that was ovulation pains?! My OPK was dark but didnt seem uber dark...I have two more so I'll take another tomorrow afternoon and if its lighter then I guess this was O and this starts my TWW!!!

Ok heres my reading from JennyRenny

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins the end of April/beginning of May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 2nd of February 2012 and the 29th of January 2012.

Before she predicted that it was a January conception from a december cycle....so now its apparently April/May cycle and May conception....guess we'll see......I really hope I dont have to wait that long!!

I'm really not going to test until I know the :witch: is late. I'm so tired of testing at 12, 13dpo, only for her to show up mere hours later. So, most of the time AF comes at 13dpo for me...I'll be testing in a week if she hasn't showed.

Thanks Dare I've never had this yet... Usually they get slowly darker till BAM my positive! I'll be doing it again today but will be busy do wont get to it till after 3. hopfully I get my positive topday. Plus maybe the dr can say if I'm about to O or have already...??

i don't know what the dr would need to do to tell you if you had or not. Do you chart at all? I would start doing that if you don't already. It helps.

Question....do you have to have ewcm to get BFP?? I have never ever noticed it before!

Some ladies do and some don't. I don't think it matters. BUT- if you dont, i would look into pre-seed. It's wonderful stuff.

I'm really not going to test until I know the :witch: is late. I'm so tired of testing at 12, 13dpo, only for her to show up mere hours later. So, most of the time AF comes at 13dpo for me...I'll be testing in a week if she hasn't showed.

I hope this is your month- and good luck holding out! i never could!

I ovulated last night according to these....yay!! what do you ladies think?
Sunday
https://i51.tinypic.com/2igy4w1.jpg

Yesterday
https://i51.tinypic.com/25kk08h.jpg

Today
https://i51.tinypic.com/2jcyb6s.jpg

Very strong ovulation! good luck! sooo exciting (my favorite time of the cycle) Now time to BD like crazy!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

We did it last night and we'll try to get it in once more tonight...

IMPEARL, what part of Canada are you from? I find it curious that you say it's illegal to take a security deposit. I'm Canadian and it's certainly not illegal in Alberta. The security deposit goes in a savings account and at the end of the rental term the renter gets it back (assuming there are no damages of course) with all the interest it made.

I'm from Ontario, so I can't say for Alberta for sure. But I'd look into it if I were you. I know there are a lot of people who do ask for one here still. But technically you are not allowed to, and you can refuse to give one. Though I guess they could go with other tenants as well. But it could be reported to the landlord tenant board. I think it’s one of those things that gets over looked a lot. And people just aren’t informed so give it no questions. Another thing people don't know is that you can collect interest on your last month’s rent. If you are living in a place for a few years this can add up to a few hundred and it’s worth it. (But again look into it in your area for sure search landlord and tenant board then perform an internat search. You should be able to get answers that way)

Dare- No I don't chart, and I know it woul dbe helpfull but I just don't see my self doing that. I have thought about it though. If I don't get me bfp soon I mat consider it. This is my 8th cycle ttc since my mc and I am starting to go crazy!

It's illegal to collect a higher deposit than the monthly rent (which some people do try to do) but that's it. However, we never had to pay last month's rent too, so it works out about the same in the long run.

Testing in the morning, not feeling it though :(

Yeah, its all in the way they word it. We call it a deposit to be applied against last months rent. Then as a landlord its your responsibiliet to get into the house before they leave for an inspection. Then to collect any damage fees

YAY ERICA! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

i had my ultrasound today!!!!!

:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im soo excited for you!!!....when is hubby home? and when u posting the pics

Here are all the pics! I revealed the gender to hubby by putting confetti and pink babyshower trinkets in a balloon, and he popped it!

Preparing for Kendall Selah !!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• balloon.jpg
    balloon.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 17weeks.jpg
    17weeks.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
OPK from today was totally white!!!! yay!!..so I definitely ovulated Mon night...yay yay yay...still having some minor cramps but nothing like it was....I am soooo BDd out and so glad we can rest for a while...I just vacuumed the couch..my gosh it needed it..its microfiber or whatever and picks up everything...Mr. Baggins went crazy barking at the vacuum lol..it was tooo funny lol...and now hes snuggling with me...like "why in the world would you use that thing mom?!" lol...

Busy that's so great!!! :)

Ladies i had my first tri scan today:

13+3 and baby is growing so big- turned out to be tooooo big for the screening (which was the whole reason we were there) and is measuring at 14 +3. Heartbeat was 157 :)

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/bnb1.gif

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/bnb2.gif

Aww dare..its on its tummy!! lol...soo cute.. ugh I cant wait to get one of these lol..

So cool Dare Congrats!!

Afm, cd 19 today and deffinitly so my positive opk today!! :happydance: A little late, but better then never!! BD this am, and going to try to keep going for a few more days!! Fingers crossed, praying this is my month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back