The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh i love him/her!!! Dare! its sucha cute picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) We waited forEVER for our appt- and, i had to pee at one point even though they said full bladder because mine was going to explode!!!! I was in pain! finally they called us back and i was So happy just to get to go in, i didn't complain one bit. I got to see my baby! :)

hubby made me cry..so hes taking me to hobbylobby for some scrapbooking stuff..yay!!! I have no idea what to get or what I need to get lol...oh well..guess it'll depend on how bad he feels for making me cry...

Hi everyone!!! :hi:

It's been ages! Nothing much to say except i am actually :sex: out!! OH and I have been BDing for last few days and I think today was my most fertile day, so here's hoping! XX

omg Im soo cold and my nipples are hurting lol.!!! horrible...lol..

ha ha IDK Sparkle lol....I Od about 3 days ago on Monday night and its super cold here today..so my nipples are super hard and they really hurt lol... prolly a combo of post O and the cold weather lol..

:laugh2: Lol!! It's pretty cold on this side of the world too..... :cold: I really hope this is your month and the nipples are more than just the cold! I think i O'd yesterday..not sure never used to watch cycles before the pill and ever since the mc i'm still learning my body :shrug:...I guess it's just a waiting game now :coffee: but we did miss two days in a row so....maybe we missed the boat :sad1:

We only did it 3 days in a week so dont stress...it only takes one...as long as you got in some on the O day I think thats the most important!!

I know..heres hoping for both of us!!!! Fingers and toes and legs and arms and everything crossed lol!!

Absolutely! I wonder where everyone else is!? I was just reading another ttc forum and this lady just got a :bfp:....:sad2: I want one....... if i cross any more parts of my body i'll fall over!

Hi, I'm here lol

Guessing I O'd today, as I had my positive opk yesterday. Going to do another opk as soon as I have to go to the washroom just in case. Got a bd session in yesterday and am hoping for another one tonight, and tomorrow to cover my bases. I'm with ya on the crossing everything!! Praying this is my month too!

Absolutely! I wonder where everyone else is!? I was just reading another ttc forum and this lady just got a :bfp:....:sad2: I want one....... if i cross any more parts of my body i'll fall over!

LOL..I hear ya!!

Not sure what goes by slower..the testing TWW or the ovulation TWW ...blah....this 3 days seems like it should be atleast 7 days

hey ladies! ive been out and about all day! im anxiously waiting for everyone to begin testing week!!! this is the best adrenaline rush ever! who needs drugs??? we just need a group of ladies trying to get pregnant to keep us high:haha:

my OB apt went well today, my cervix has stopped acting funny, my kidneys have resumed normal function and the "fluid" i was feelign was jsut extra wetness, i guess. maybe because we have been on restriction my body is naturally begging....with 3 kids my mind is no where near begging for it. sorry "girly" you can cry out all you want-this business is SHUT DOWN

as for the baby, she measuring bigger and bigger at each visit so OB is considering changing my due date to what i told them to be July 11th based on when i KNOW I KNOW i got pregnant. so that would make my ticker mactch my ultrasound pics :dohh:
baby's kidneys look "concerning" so i get ANOTHER scan in 3 weeks! tahts the 6th one for this pregnancy so far :happydance: i feel lucky, not that she has "potential issues" but because i get to see her so much!

fingers crossed, (and my legs too hehe:haha:) for you all TWWers!!!!!

Well I'm officially out, AF arrived this morning. I had a good cry yesterday cause I just knew she was coming (and a day or too early too). With my short cycles though, I do have another chance for a Feb :bfp: though, but I am getting very sick and tired of AF arriving month after month.

NDH, I'm sorry AF showed early. I have a funny feeling I'm going to be right behind you on that one. :nope: I'm 10dpo today, still creamy CM, but thinner (does that make sense?), more like EWCM consistency. Went to the bathroom this afternoon, and it was more brownish-tinged, yellow. Only the one time, nothing since. Went to dinner with DH tonight, got a turkey burger - halfway through, my stomach turned and I just didn't want anymore. :shrug: But I get nauseous sometimes right before AF, like a stomach bug.
Still have this upper respiratory virus - sore throat, ears kinda hurt when I swallow, and sorta congested. I seem to ALWAYS get a little bug during the TWW.
If AF comes early again, I'm going to be SO pissed. I thought I'd finally gotten my cycles normalized (they've all been 28-29 days, OV on CD15-16, 13 day luteal phase). I haven't made an appt with the gyno yet, just because whenever I think about it, it's "Oh, AF is here," or "I'm in my TWW, maybe I'm pregnant." I need to just get on the ball and get it over with, especially since DH went back to work.

NDH Im so sorry, I know that its horrible to see that first red..soo sorry hun...having a good cry is sometimes the only thing that helps...ive had a few of those cries too...my TWW is taking forever it seems and I keep thinking..only 25% chance and trying to not get excited and to just forget about it and let what happens happen... hope you feel better soon hun

NJ go to the gyno girl! I swear I would go every week if I could ..I know I annoy them to death calling and asking stuff all the time lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"