The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkle..did you not look at all until 4 hours later or you looked around the 10 min mark and nothing there?

I looked until 10 mins past and nothing was there, then i went back to it....i'm sure of it.... that means it's a BFN then??

idk..Id say wait till tomorrow or tuesday and do another and keep as close an eye on it as possible..for the time limit...

my amazing hubby just went out to church tonight and said he was gonna get cat food on the way home from the dollar store..I asked him for one favor..get me just one $ preggie test because waiting until tomorrow morning for the dr is gonna kill me lol..he said if it'll make you feel better and ease your mind I'll get you several!! yay!! he has really started to take this seriously and see how anxious I am...now I just have to hold it in for a while until he gets back lol..lol...

Awwww, he sounds great! Quite right too! You are allowed to make unreasonable demands for the next 9 months!!

yeah..preggie tests and a diet caffeine free coke..thats all I asked for lol..i am soo hungry but no idea what I want..I know I would like some potato chips but I need my coke for that lol...

He Guys :) Erica Glad You Got You're Things From Hubby.
Sparkle any more news?
I think i'm out im bleeding now it's like propper red blood, but still only when i wipe im a bit worried and don't use pantyliners or pads and all shops are shut so i've put a tampon in and am off to bed now... Please help ! :S So confused

Kitten, I'm sorry to hear that AF is being a witch and making you crazy. I'm not sure if it would be AF or not, and this would be a very short cycle for you. Very weird. I know my cycles used to range from 27-59 days, so who knows. The body is a very strange thing.

Anyone have plans for V Day? DH is working tomorrow until 9pm, and I'm working all day. I made him a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for his present (he won't let me buy anything, and we just got a new DVD/BluRay player and an Apple TV). Also made one for my best gay friend. Every Tuesday we go out to dinner, the two of us, because my DH is at work and his is in school. Then we come home, share a bottle of wine and watch Glee. Just fun to do once a week to relax.

NJ - Thanks so much :) I Put a Tampon in coz i was worried about if it is AF bleeding out onto the bed sheets but i had to take it out again because it felt horrible in lol sorry tmi...
I am showing no AF or Any other symptoms for that matter and it has stopped bleeding red again and has gone back to brown :S :S i am so confussed right now...

Im not sure if we have plans or not for tomorrow, i have a safeguarding children course for work tomorrow 1pm - 4pm so :/ not sure if he even has work off and it's a pain because he works nights as it is like... :(

Don't know if i should change my cycle back or not :/ im going to set it back blank and see what happens in the morning i think...

i will do, i have ordered 2 internet cheappies but i doubt they will arrive in time just hoping they will tbh.

:) x

oh tiff I cant wait to see what happens with you..I soooo hope this is it!!!...if it went back to brown I would say thats good...and that you arent having any other signs...cant wait for those tests to get there lol..!!

I just realized something while hubby and I were eating dinner..our first proper sit down dinner in forever..candles and all ...the funny thing is I wanted to ttc forever and he had always said he wanted to wait until we had been married atleast a year..and then I had to explain that you dont just decide you want one and get one..so we started TTC officially in August of last year and the weekend after our one year anni...we are preggie..its crazy how perfect the timing is and how things work out lol...

I didnt get to test coz they were out of allll tests cept for clear blue and I said no to that coz of the blue dye lol..so Im just gonna have to be patient till 8am tomorrow and then hopefully before noon for the results

here is a pic of what he did bring me home....isnt it cute!! I love the vase and the little baby themed ribbon and trinket are soo perfect for the best valentines ever!!

https://i53.tinypic.com/1z5raqd.jpg

Thank You Erica :)
Awwh They Are Beautiful :) It sounds like you've had a really nice relaxing romantic night :) x
I have been looking on the NHS website at information on pregnancy and finding out ect, i really am not keeping my hopes up but i have had nothing since i went to the toilet last. but it would all fit my reading lol if it happened because i can't take a FRER test until i get paid on the 25th and apparently thats when i am meant to find out i'm pregnant haha ! only thing i hope she's wrong about it being twins, there are only 1 set of twins in my family and thats only because my mum had IVF treatment and had 3 eggs put inside and 2 stuck. :/ i can live with a boy though :)
I must sound bonkers, i'm just excited but not excited about taking a test haha!

OMG It Feels Like Im Playing A Game Of Limbo Here :( I Will keep you guys posted deffo this month :D

good night everyone..will post asap tomorrow when I get my results back..and prolly be on here pacing back and forth until then! lol..

one last thing..everyone place your guesses for my new levels..it was 17..that was 11DPO at 8am...Monday will be 14DPO...going in at same time... so make your guesses..

Busy said 132 and Im saying 120....lol...

OMG you guys!!! Just tested again 6.30 am...... faintest pink line but its definitely there......and it came up in the 10 min mark!!! I think I got the start of my BFP!!!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back