The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkle thats great news :D Fingers are so tightly crossed for you :D : D
My "Spotting" has subsided about 40 mins ago 11:30am and my temp has dropped from yesterday.... Implantation maybe ??? I want the tests to arrive now !!!!!!!
I am so nervous, but happy & scared too lol !!!

Mrs. J I'm guessing 122

Sparkle...YAY! I knew it would be. I have never got a line on a frer no matter how long it was! I'm soo happy for you!

Sparkle i'm with busy- PICS PLEASE.

I can't believe you guys sit and watch for the time limit. I go away and set a timer for the time, and then go back and look. I was always afraid if i watched i would alter the results. :haha: silly hun?

Tiffany - really hoping your weird cycle is it for you!!! :hugs: Sorry about the whole tww thing, drives me crazy!!! Great avatar pic by the way!

Sparkle - Looking forward to an updated pic! Congrats

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!

I got stabbed 3 times!! before any blood decided to come out.....finally on the tender underpart of my forearm...stupid veins lol...they did it stat again so just waiting now....hmppff... hoping for good news soon!! Sparkle pics pics pics pics!!! lol..you cant do that to us...talk about lines and not post them lol..lol..its just not nice lol...and tiff waiting for those tests is killing me FOR you!! lol...this would be so much easier if we were all blessed with infinite patience lol...oh well lol....atleast we have each other lol

Oh and HAPPY VALENTINES!!! I hope everyones hubby and significant others remember and make it a great Valentines Day for us all!!!

DH said happy valentines day to me on his way out of the house this am- i had forgotten! we kind of celebrate but don't- i think it's the first year we didn't go out for dinner. I've just never been that in to it all- guess that's better for him!

So if he gets me flowers- that'll be really nice, but it's really ok if he doesn't! just one more thing for me to take care of!

yeah I am not huge on the whole romantic thing lol...and it was a total surprise when he brought me those flowers..and then he insisted that we slow dance in the kitchen..i think this whole baby thing is getting to him...he says that hes more emotional and tears up just thinking about it lol...its soo cute!!

My Facebook Teacup Reading

Erica, I am looking at your tea leaves and this is what I see...
The presence of many circles suggest much happiness is heading your way.

Erica, I am looking at your tea leaves and this is what I see...
A number of irregular shapes point to old giving way to the new and this applies to
people just as much as circumstances.

I hope you are right TeaCup

what is teacup on fb???

oh and erica, btw, is it wrong of me that i can't wait til that stupid rude whore finds out that you're pg, the one that was saying you need to stop thinking about baby stuff and all that? I think you should find a crafty way to tell her. Or, just dont! HA! that might be better!

ha ha the one I said ..my hubbys friend wife? lol...her water broke and she has been having contractions and should have her little girl soon..I could care less about being her friend at all now and have taken her off my facebook on top of it lol...

You all are welcome to add me on there..I have a whole album dedicated to baby stuff..belly pics (taking first one today) and then Im taking pics of my Belly Book entries...lol... Erica Jerome and my profile pic is my puppy sleeping in a white puff of sheets lol..

the teacup thing on facebook is just one of those random aps that makes "predictions" but the funny thing is mine always seem to match up to real life lol...

this is what my husband posted on my FB this morning:

Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart! I appreciate all you do to make our house run smooth and to help our kids thrive--(2yr old) knows almost all of his ABC's already?!? It's a full-time job you have...thanks for doing it, and for being the best lady a guy could ever want. I love you!
and he also bought me this picture frame as a gift
i jsut need to add our wedding pic :winkwink:

Attachments

• vday2011.jpg
    vday2011.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
aww..its soo sweet!!!!! sometimes they just amaze me how sweet hubbies can be...

Hello my lovelies!!!! Will try and get a pic up asap. I'm at my mums at the moment, it looks pretty much like the one I put up yesterday except it came up within 3 mins!! I might wait a couple of days and put a darker one up ?? Eeep!! I'm so excited.... What if this is it!!!

I think its it..pic pic pic pic pic pic!! lol...

Still waiting on results...ahh....seriously going insane....

Hey ladies, The spotting went brown again and has now stopped completly... :S Driving me crackers, i have taken my signature down for the time being incase OH see's on here and thinks i am going crazy haha ! One born every minute is on tonight :) i can't wait :D
Erica - any news ?
Sparkle - Where are these pictures ??
I am so nervous for us all this TWW :O

HAppy Valentines Day What have the OH's and Hubby's Done For You Ladies Today ? I got brought a pair of new boots and i Brought him a PSP game he wanted for ages.

It's all dark and rainy today :( So Glad OH has a night off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"