The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH and i know this isnt pregnancy related but i think the toddlers are finally on their way to potty trained! 4 days no accidents!!!!!!! i really wnat them both out of diapers before im buying for Kendall in June/July. 6 boxes of diapers a month and i would never have the money to do anything fun lol

Yay for double numbers Mrs.J

And Sparkle that is an awesome line!
very exciting time!

SPARKLE! are you kiddin gme?? thats not a "faint line" thats BAM in your face! baby in the belly line! hoooooooooooooooooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA!! :haha: THANKS BUSY!!! :hugs:

I always thought it would be waaay darker ?!! It just all seems a bit too good to be true!!

Haven't even missed AF yet! 3 days til she's due!!:cloud9:

Do you think this might be the luckiest thread on the forum?! :dust: to everyone ttc and already pg let's hope these beans come and when they do let's pray they stick X

Happy Valentines day girls!!!!:winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/happy-valentines-day-4.gif

@sparkle, Congrats on your :bfp: hun!!!! There is no doubting it now, you are definatly pregnant!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: WOOO WOOO!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/55c65492.gif

@kitten, you look pretty in your avatar pic hun!:flower: good luck , I hope that the :witch: stays away and that you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: :dust:

@Mrsjerome, I am so glad your numbers are increasing like they should, Wooo, Hoooo!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Wannabe - thank you :) how are you?

UPDATE ladies bleeding/spotting has stopped again now.... Keeping fingers crossed now
I am so happy for everybody on here let's hope all of us tcc and already pregnant have the best year :) it's year of the rabbit and rabbits feet are good luck so it has to mean something for us all

WOW so many things!

Tiffany - here's hoping that light spotting is good! No more tampons! Promise!

Sparkle - GREAT line! Congrats!

Erica - Congrats on the rising numbers

I'm watching the second episode of the American version of One Born Every Minute. LOL Cottleston!!! I've been watching live birth on youtube for years like the graphic views cause I would rather be informed. I feel much more prepared after watching. I think I can do it! And I guess I'll have to.

Husband had a dozen roses delivered to my work (school) and had the sweetest note about seeing me all happy and glowing and pregnant makes him smile all the time. Happy valentine's day to my wife/mother of my child. So sweet and crazy knowing I'll have his kid!

Hi ladies!
Wow, what a day I missed! Sparkle, congrats!!
February does seem to be the lucky month around here. I should be ovulating this weekend. Which will take me to the end of Feb/beginning of March for the TWW.

Good news for me, I ran into my gyn at work today, and she asked me if I'd made an appointment to see her yet. When I told her I got one for April 27th, she gave me this look, and said "Oh, no. We'll get you in week after next." Fine with me! That's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm in the medical field - I can abuse my friendships with the other MDs to work to my advantage. :rofl: I'm so happy, she's the nicest lady, and so positive. Told me what the workup would entail, and what DH may need to do, but she said "I guarantee I'll have you pregnant in six months." Would be great if it worked like that, wouldn't it? So, hopefully the office will call me and I can get in in two weeks - that will take me to the middle of my TWW.

Hi ladies!
Wow, what a day I missed! Sparkle, congrats!!
February does seem to be the lucky month around here. I should be ovulating this weekend. Which will take me to the end of Feb/beginning of March for the TWW.

Good news for me, I ran into my gyn at work today, and she asked me if I'd made an appointment to see her yet. When I told her I got one for April 27th, she gave me this look, and said "Oh, no. We'll get you in week after next." Fine with me! That's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm in the medical field - I can abuse my friendships with the other MDs to work to my advantage. :rofl: I'm so happy, she's the nicest lady, and so positive. Told me what the workup would entail, and what DH may need to do, but she said "I guarantee I'll have you pregnant in six months." Would be great if it worked like that, wouldn't it? So, hopefully the office will call me and I can get in in two weeks - that will take me to the middle of my TWW.

Good luck hun, I hope that if you dont get your BFP soon that the DR can help you achieve your dreams of finally getting pregnant!!:flower:

That is the route i am about to go next, once i finish training with my new job i am going to head to the OBGYN and get a full check up to find out if there is anything preventing me from getting pregnant other than DH's low sperm count. Plus I would like to try fertility drugs like clomid or something similar!!!

Did any of you girls watch the Grammys lastnight??? If so what did you think??

Got to be honest I completely forgot all I know is gaga arrived I'n an egg lol! Sorry I'm back unable to sleep :(
No more tampons I seriously hope so, I hate tampons....:mad:

Got to be honest I completely forgot all I know is gaga arrived I'n an egg lol! Sorry I'm back unable to sleep :(
No more tampons I seriously hope so, I hate tampons....:mad:

i am glad that the spotting has stopped, I hope it means a BFP is on it's way soon!!:thumbup:

Yeah, I caught the end of the awards, and Lady gaga looked scary to me, I was getting all freaked out by the way she looked with the horns coming out of her face and shoulders. She looked like a demon, or like she was possessed. I am not very religious, but I found the whole thing to be freaky, her makeup and the whole thing was super creepy. :wacko:

She was reborn into a demonic chicken creature....:shrug:

hey, i just watched Gaga's performance, it wasn't like her other performances :/ she seems to be going more dancey ...
BFP come to mama :D keeps going through my head haha! Lets hope it happens, i promised myself i wouldn't get all gooey and excited.... TO LATE :p
Congratulations on the job front :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back