The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies!
Wow, what a day I missed! Sparkle, congrats!!
February does seem to be the lucky month around here. I should be ovulating this weekend. Which will take me to the end of Feb/beginning of March for the TWW.

Good news for me, I ran into my gyn at work today, and she asked me if I'd made an appointment to see her yet. When I told her I got one for April 27th, she gave me this look, and said "Oh, no. We'll get you in week after next." Fine with me! That's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm in the medical field - I can abuse my friendships with the other MDs to work to my advantage. :rofl: I'm so happy, she's the nicest lady, and so positive. Told me what the workup would entail, and what DH may need to do, but she said "I guarantee I'll have you pregnant in six months." Would be great if it worked like that, wouldn't it? So, hopefully the office will call me and I can get in in two weeks - that will take me to the middle of my TWW.

Hi NJ! Thanks so much! :hugs:!! I'm on :cloud9:!! This is great news about the MD! FX'd we can see that BFP asap!!

@wannabe! Thanks lovely! It's going to be a crazy few months on this thread! I'm hoping the bean sicks right where it is! Glad you made a decision and you can relax on the whole job front thing! :)

i missed tons too!!! congrats sparkle!!!!

Am i the only one who didn't do the blood test? I had such good clear positive lines i didn't want to do the betas. too me it's just more money.

And, did anyone else save their tests.... ? :haha:

my tests are on cardstock backing and then sealed with clear packing tape so I can scrapbook them and they are air tight....so they should stay good for a while hopefully....

Hey girls,

Well i have the rest of the week off until I start my new job this coming monday, so I was going to take advantage of the time off this week and get some stuff done. I need to take my dog to the vets, go grocery shopping and run lots of other errands. But so far I havent left the couch yet and am sitting here watching trashy Maury... :blush:...uggghhh...must find motivation to be productive.. LOL:haha:

Im with you wannabe..I want to go and make our announcement cards...for when I finally get my ultrasound but I also want to go take a nap lol..lol..I cant decide lol...

Dare- The doctor didn't offer me ANY tests. "Your at home test is enough for us" 1st appointment was at 8 weeks to give me enough time to either stay pregnant or lose the baby.

well ladies i am going to eat lunch and go hop in the shower to try to be productive, I hope that everyone has a wonderful day!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Have-a-great-day-Gru-tage-Good-Morn.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/chickenlittledancing.gif

Hey Ladies,
I Know what you all mean :) having a lazy day with Leigh on the sofa today just watching what ever's on the TV lol....
It has all completly stopped now :D Yay !! Been to the potty a few times today and nothing just creamy CM... just need these tests to arrive.
Erica - You will have to show us all a picture of you're announcement cards when you have made them :D
Wannabe - you can run those erands anytime in the week just have a day to yourself to relax we all deserve one here and there
Spunky - I think in the UK they don't take bloods unless they have too... it's also only if you are prone to miscarriage then you get an ultrasound at 8 weeks too.

Im with you wannabe..I want to go and make our announcement cards...for when I finally get my ultrasound but I also want to go take a nap lol..lol..I cant decide lol...

@Mrsjerome, that sounds like fun, making the cards. Have you told anyone else yet that you are pregnant yet, or does just DH know??

When the time comes for me, I dont think i will be able to keep it a secret because I will be way to excited to not tell everyone, plus i am not good at keeping surprises!!! LOL

Hello!!! :hi: Well I got a 1-2 week positive on clear blue digi!! So now I'm truly excited!!! Please please please stick lil' bean.

How is everyone?? How are the cards going Mrs J?

Hope you got your tasks done wannabe!
:friends:

well the cards are not happening till later because stupid hubby blocked my computer from the downstairs printer or something..it wont let me print..stupid networks...so I have to wait till he gets home to fix it..Im gonna print something on the inside and leave the top part on the inside empty for the US picture and then do something cute with card stock and decorations on the front..gonna be yellowy and purple cardstock for the cards and unisex patterns for the decorations...yay!!

Tiff..cant wait for those tests!! this week is just full of tooo much waiting!!

Sparkle...yay for the digi..I kind of want to take one just to see but then again I feel like its a waste coz you cant keep it forever since the batts die...lol...

Wannabe...take a rest day..I did...specially since hubby killed my scrapbooking for today with the stupid printer lol..

Hey Mrs J,

I know, batteries die straight away in digis! But thought i just needed to see it written and now i'm starting to believe it! I had my first doctor's appointment today and have first midwife meeting on Wednesday!! I never thought this was going to happen, and now all I can think is I need to spread double the :dust: for all on our thread who are ttc. This is going to be our year ladies!

Sparkle & MrsJ I Am Soo Soo Happy For You Both :)

We have neighbors from hell tonight :( they are playing music so loud and they have only lived here 4 days and it has been everyday since they moved in :( makes me feel like crap because theres not alot we can do :(

How annoying!!!!...:growlmad:

Stupid neighbours, I hate people like that. I'm always so over cautious with noise and neighbours. I always worry about what they'll think !

You can report it by keeping a log of the time and what noise you can hear. ASBOs are there for a reason!!! Hope you've had a good day. I'm knackered in bed watching crap on tv!

I'm too excited for you ladies!!!

Did either of you have a feeling you were before you tested? Any symptoms? Sorry for the ?'s I feel I'm grasping at straws. I'm 7dpo and feel nothing really. Everything I dido feel a couple days ago I think was a bug.

@Kitten, ugghhhh, I hate loud and annoying neighbors. I have had that problem in the past. Can you complain to you landlord, or to the police about the noise?

We got lucky with the house we live in now, we are in a very quiet subdivision with older retirees on both sides of us. Plus the houses here have big yards so the houses are further apart so that helps cut down on noise from neighbors too...

I'm too excited for you ladies!!!

Did either of you have a feeling you were before you tested? Any symptoms? Sorry for the ?'s I feel I'm grasping at straws. I'm 7dpo and feel nothing really. Everything I dido feel a couple days ago I think was a bug.

Hi fluterby! I had an underlying feeling but didn't want to be disappointed so I didn't really believe it...at 7 dpo i was having vivid dreams the night before, I actually had what I now think was implantation bleed I got really faint pink spotting then it stopped ..but other than that I had NO symptoms on that day. It was on 9 dpo the day I first tested that I felt loads like tiredness, cramps, yellow pee and serious thirst! Hope that helps?

Hey Ladies,

News On The Annoying Neighbors Emailed the Landlord hopefully something will happen tomorrow and they will pack it up haha !
What you all up too ? Me and OH are Watching Bob's Burgers I think it's called, there are some funny Quotes in it :)
Whats everybody doing tonight?
Sparkle - Has The Shock Settled In Yet ??

I started to have insomnia around day 5 and really vivid dreams when I did sleep...I normally have vivid ones but these I remembered insanely well...my boobs started hurting about 7 DPO and I swear I felt implantation cramps that weekend too...it was one sharp twinge and I remember thinking what if this is it lol....and then the moodiness hit and just stayed there..and the creamy CM which is normal for me anyway so that didnt really tip me off..I think it was def that my boobs were worse than ever before and still are...and I mainly tested just incase something showed up so I could have them test at the Drs on Friday since I was going there anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"