The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I am so bored right now!!!! I miss DH, :cry:i cant wait to see him saturday afternoon when I have to pick him up at the airport.

I managed to get a coupldeof things done today, gave my dog a bath and washed all of her bedding, cleaned up the kitchen some, picked up some milk at the store, picked up a salad from wendys for dinner and picked up some flea medicine from the vets... This has only been the most exciting day ever!!!:wacko: .... NOT!!!!

@kitten, i hope the landlord can take care of the annoying and noisey neighbors!!!:growlmad:

Have any of you ladies been watching American Idol this season???

This audition was so funny, everytime i watch this video clip I crack up laughing so hard!!!:haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45erp9ORaw4

Cute video Wannabe. I've only watched some episodes of America Idol. I miss the dancing was it Invader Zim? I think he was the cutest! Sorry about missing DH. Mine was Navy for 8 years and I missed him all the time! He was gone 9 months of one year, crazy.

Tiffany - Glad someone is taking care of the neighbors! I lived in apartments for years and hated almost all of our neighbors. We lived in a couple college areas with people that played really loud music, we called landlords and the cops a couple times. Sucks. Hope yours is taken care of soon.

Not much going on here. Still waiting for Thursday. I think it finally hit me last night that my and my husband's relationship is going to change after baby. Didn't really think about it before. I know our lives are going to change, but hadn't really thought about our relationship. Kind of freaking out. I love our life and how we interact with eachother. EVERYTHING is going to be different. LOL I've been crying on and off all day, stupid hormones.

Bout to head to gym....here is my week 4 belly pic...of course nothing now but I am determined to pic every week and catch the first slight hint of bump lol..

https://i55.tinypic.com/raz32s.jpg

Cute video Wannabe. I've only watched some episodes of America Idol. I miss the dancing was it Invader Zim? I think he was the cutest! Sorry about missing DH. Mine was Navy for 8 years and I missed him all the time! He was gone 9 months of one year, crazy.

Tiffany - Glad someone is taking care of the neighbors! I lived in apartments for years and hated almost all of our neighbors. We lived in a couple college areas with people that played really loud music, we called landlords and the cops a couple times. Sucks. Hope yours is taken care of soon.

Not much going on here. Still waiting for Thursday. I think it finally hit me last night that my and my husband's relationship is going to change after baby. Didn't really think about it before. I know our lives are going to change, but hadn't really thought about our relationship. Kind of freaking out. I love our life and how we interact with eachother. EVERYTHING is going to be different. LOL I've been crying on and off all day, stupid hormones.

@Spunky yeah that is who it is, and just for you i changed it back....LOL:haha:

Awww, Dont worry about you and DH and how you will be after the baby is born hun, i can tell that you guys have a great relationship from your posts and you guys have been together a long time, if anything having the baby will just bring you guys closer and make your relationship that much stronger. :hugs::hugs:

@Mrsjerome, it is going to be really neat watching your belly grow... and so amazing the first time you hear baby's heart beat, and feel kicks, it is really so amazing what us women can do!!! :winkwink:

Hey ladies

They've shut up downstairs now :D

Spottings back though :'( it waited till I went potty at 00:45 :(
Feeling like its the witch playing gamesim just so unsure I had a sharp twinge or two today and that was it nothing else, and a constant headache so I'm calling the doctors tomorrow because Leigh isn't liking me getting all worried and stressed. You ladies sound so in tune with you're partners I think you and you're babies when they get here will all make beautiful families :D

Hi girls!
Terribly busy day at work...afterwards I went out with my friends to CPK for dinner (they bought for me for VDay - it's the gay couple DH and I hang out with every week), and I gave them the cheesecake I made the other night. Was so cute because about twenty minutes after they dropped me off at home, I got a screaming queen call about how good it was. Made me happy. :)
Anyway, still waiting for that supposed call from the GYN's office to move my appt up. Grr. :-/
CD 10 here - last cycle my fertile period started on CD11, so the BD marathon starts NOW.

How much...and I know its hard from that pic but how much do I look like I weigh? you wont offend me..I promise...just a guesstimate lol...

trying to eat cottage cheese and be healthy...gosh..this is was easier said than done lol...

Erica you are thinner than you describe yourself! you are beautiful =)

not much happening here tonight. im watchin Teen Mom 2. my hubby is out of town for work until Thursday. he has to take a half day to go to his gpas funeral service. he unexpectedly passed away Sunday morning- and his wife is being investigated. isnt that crazy????? i took all 3 kids to a skating rink and let the oldest skate while the toddler splayed in the bounce house game area.....the little on (2 yrs old) asked me if she could get skateboards on too... it was sooo funny i laughed so hard! i texted hubby right away and he got a chuckle out of it and later told me the pictures and that story made him cry a little bit. hes so sensitive. and hes been referring to "baby" as Kendall her name and i just love that!! when he gets home form work he asks me how the day was, how was each child by name and even says and how is daddys kendall doing today. did you feed her? lol
anyway, im just sitting here trying to get through this congestion and earache boooo to upper respiratory colds!!!!

Erica u look the same size as me and I'm about 190lbs.... I wear a uk14/16 bottom. Busy that's so sweet :)

ha ha...I'll go ahead and tell you alll..Im 242!!! as of today in the gym..Im a lot more compact than I look lol...lol...but this was the first time Ive been to the gym in about 2 weeks and I have actually lost weight..just based on what Ive been eating...so thats good!!!

https://www.nhs.uk/Planners/pregnancycareplanner/pages/Carewithfood.aspx

I won't cope well :( I like my eggs with goey middles, i love love love tuna :D love milkshakes..... :( lots of things..... i'll be living off chicken & salad lol :)

xx

I hvent stopped milkshakes!!
There's not as much to give up as you'd think... I even had an egg custard tart last weekend because I found out it was pasteurised! Yummmmmm

sounds yummy :)
I'm on the phone to the doctors as i am typing this, sick of the spotting it's all a bit confusing if you ask my why can't it be simple ?!
Hopefully they will get me in to see the nurse not the doctors as they are all men, i have a phobia of them for some unknown reason...
on the list and awaiting the nurse to call me back now :) hopefully she wont be too long...
I have been awake since 3:30 :(
Hows you anyway ? sorry i've been going on :(
have you got any plans for today?

UPDATE FROM THE DOCTORS:

The Nurse (not the practicing nurse) recons that i am ovulating.... I ovulated on day 15 which is an average time for me, i know this from my cm lol.... :/ we will see what happens anyways.... she didn't ask about my cycle or anything :/

Sorry they didn't really do much to reassure you Tiffany. They seem to want quick answers a lot. (at least that's my opinion of most people in the medical field.) You don't have to give up everything, just things in moderation, and Cottleston's right, one you find places that handle food a certain way you can eat there.

You have all done loads spunky :D you guys I wish you all lived in my town ur amazIng

Tests have arrived take one now or wait for FMU ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"