The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kitten, can you hold your pee for 4 hours and dont drink much now and test??? If not than I think you can wait for FMU??? How many tests do you have? I think you said you only have like 2 right...so u need to make them last....hmmmm.... maybe u should wait until FMU if you only have a couple of tests.

Yeah I have 2 till the 25th I haven't drank alot today because I went back to bed lol I have just woken up I saved my pee in a peepot because it smelt strong onetoday and one Monday sounds good to me :) then a frer Friday 25th

Tiff I have no idea what to tell you....
I just did a test with SMU (technically FMU was around 3 or 4am...and SMU was just now at 9 am...) and it was soo uber light again lol..lol...these stupid dollar tests are crap! lol..I wake up each day with sorer and sorer boobs lol..and am having to wait up at night more to pee....stupid tests!!!..so I know Im preggie and its showing faint so I would say either dont drink a lot today and hold it as long as long as long as you possibly can....or if you cant hold it long during the day..because thinking about holding it makes you have to go lol...like it does me lol..then stop all fluids after 8pm and go potty as much as you can before midnight and then go to bed and wake up and test with FMU...

hubby gets paid next thursday or friday so when he gives me money I am def def getting one more FRER...and taking it ...and by gosh if its not dark I am calling to complain lol...I need a good pink line for my scrapbook you stupid HPT people..is that too much to ask?!!? lol...

I woke up to a whole freaking flock of bluebirds (they are my absolute fav!!!) calling and singing to each other around the yard...I think that has to be the best prediction of how amazing today is gonna be.... especially weather wise...I love my bluebirds....

Hubby and I BD-d without the purpose of BD lol...for the first time since ovulation and all the trying stuff..lol....it was great!!! its so crazy how much more you enjoy something when you arent worried about pre-seed and softcups and timing and all that...

How is everyone else today..Wannabe what are you doing with yourself today? Im gonna do my baby announcements..printed it all out last night now just have to fold the cards and decorate...yay!!

I go in tomm for my betas again...she said it would be the last check with her...and then shes moving me to an OB...im soo nervous...I hate having to get used to new Drs and Im so afraid I'll end up with someone that only does like...2 ultrasounds the whole time...I wish they had a print out of the Drs and what their normal practice is for normal patients like how many visits on average..how many ultrasounds...etc....would make it soo much easier to choose....

Yeah I have 2 till the 25th I haven't drank alot today because I went back to bed lol I have just woken up I saved my pee in a peepot because it smelt strong onetoday and one Monday sounds good to me :) then a frer Friday 25th

Than I say use the peepot and :test:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MrsJerome, Good luck at your DR's appointment, and with finding a good new dr...:flower:

As for me today, I might go grocery shopping and go speed walking outside. I think spring has finally sprung where I live because it is supposed to be 50 degrees here today and almost all of the snow has melted around my house. The sun is shining, it looks like it is going to be alovely day. :flower: I have seen robins around the yard and a cardinal which lets me know spring is coming as well.

I really want to loose some weight and get back in to shape for the summer. All of the weight I lost before and after my gall bladder removal has come back, I lost 8 pounds and than gained it all back once I went back into my old eating habits again...:wacko:

The way i am looking at it is my urine wasn't concerntrated enough & HCG is to low currently i have 8 days till AF is due so :/ i'm sure if it's going to show it will show it will show in a little in mondays test.... like i previously said though i don't trust Internet cheapies.... they are so thin the ones i have you can hardly see the control line lol !
Still no tell tale AF signs though... normally by now my nipples are so sore i can't touch them :( and i am having dull sharp cramps

aww...sorry hun but you still got a while....cant wait till monday!

hold it in all weekend!! lol..

yeah i just been figuring it all out properly, i am only about 8dpo if i got it all right :) so tooo tooo tooo early to show on a cheappie COME ON MONDaY :D

thank you loads ladies.

x

2nd guessing my decision for grapejuice...i can feel the acid reflux now lol...

awwwh no :( Erica you ok ? ? ?

I just got really emotional and started crying earlier for no unknown reason :( OH had to take (drag) me tino the lounge because he didn't want to leave me on my own in the bedroom.....

Also my best friend did me a tarrot reading thismorning, it was scary accurate i meant to tell you all.... i asked the cards if i would concieve this month and they said yes :S....

awww...im sorry hun...these stupid hormones are horrible sometimes...but its good to know he cares enough to drag you in there and watch over you

Im fine..I knew that the grape juice wasnt wise lol..but oh well lol..lol...too late now...

what kind of stuff did your tarot friend say?....can she do online ones lol?

She told me I would be moving home due to disruption, I would find a new career that would shock others and then have tO give notice at my current job and that this month there's a positive outcome with fertility I can ask her about it x

No there are 2 2bedroomed apartments behind mum 1 to rent the other to buy :)

Hi everyone!

Back from work what a bloody day! Fell asleep at lunchtime! :sleep: Oh Kitten, I'm so sorry that it was a bfn, but it is WAY early in the testing game! Sounds like your body is doing something?!! I'm so hoping it's getting ready to give you that BFP! I'm glad to hear you OH is supporting you in crazy moments, thats the way it should be :) I wonder if your psychic friend is right! Can you imagine moving and getting pg?! Now that would be a serious year!! I had a cry yesterday :cry: as I keep thinking i don't want to go through another mc...OH was supportive enough but you can see that he's scared too.

Hi Mrs J! STOP TESTING!! You're going to freak yourself out, or make yourself bankrupt!! Well, to be honest i totally understand, I would too just to get the reassurance that it's getting darker and being able to keep one in the scrapbook would be a definite bonus!

Hope everyone is having a fantabulous day! I'm hoping this dull lower back ache goes soon...it keeps reminding me of the mc, except then it was 10 million times worse! FX'd it stays dull......

OK I'm done. :kiss:

I'm doing absolutely nothing more!! I came home and cooked, changed DD, and then I cleared out and organized OH's wardrobe because it was driving me NUTS! Ha i'm obviously mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"