The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's over. I tested today just because I wanted to see the words "pregnant" again and I got " Not pregnant". I knew this would happen to me. It's 8pm and I'm ready to cry my eyes out but OH keeps saying it could be wrong, I had 2 positive FRERs and now this. I'm shattered

just called the dr to ask if my bloods were back yet..first nurse was nice..2nd one seemed annoyed that I asked...she said bloods dont normally come back till the next day..im like..well..umm...they came back before noon the last two days and I was pretty sure she put it in stat this time too...so shes sposta call me back..I hate when they act annoyed that you want to know about your own test results lol...

sparkle...its prolly just because you tested in the afternoon..those digis are sposta be not as sensitive hun...I mean I had to wait till today to even get a dark on an FRER which are much more sensitive than the digis!!!

Progesterone was ok but still low so they are upping me to 200mg 2x a day..right now Im on 100mg 2x a day...she said I would be prolly really tired once it kicks in... betas were 160 something so are doubling every 52 hours and she said that was still good as long as its at least every 72 hours....but Im still getting worried that the doubling has slowed from 38 hours to 52 hours... blah...and I have to go back again on Monday..

I think it's over. I tested today just because I wanted to see the words "pregnant" again and I got " Not pregnant". I knew this would happen to me. It's 8pm and I'm ready to cry my eyes out but OH keeps saying it could be wrong, I had 2 positive FRERs and now this. I'm shattered

@Sparkle, I know it is hard but try not to worry hun...:hugs::hugs: I would go by the FRER's. The Digi's are not as sensitive and it takes longer to get a pregnant reading on them. The FRER's are like 25 miu and the Digis are like 50 I think, so try to relax and go by the FRER's. I agree with Erica, you can always go get bloods done for piece of mind as well.

I went to Dr yesterday but they don't test you, I showed them my previous FRERs and a picture of my digital...do you really think so? I just assumed it was a chemical pg. I mean it showed up once on the digi and that was at lunchtime...though i hadn't drunk much...and that was two days ago, surel it ahould be more sensitive now. I'm 12 dpo..I just feel gutted. AF was due today but nothing....it's probably coming in next couple of days, but at same time had low back ache a couple of nights ago and twinges all day today and...i think i'm truly clutching at straws

@Sparkle, I know it is hard but try not to worry hun...:hugs::hugs: I would go by the FRER's. The Digi's are not as sensitive and it takes longer to get a pregnant reading on them. The FRER's are like 25 miu and the Digis are like 50 I think, so try to relax and go by the FRER's. I agree with Erica, you can always go get bloods done for piece of mind as well.

Thanks babe, but the thing is i tested 1-2 weeks a couple of days ago on a digi...

I had low backache and twinges and stuff too...its normal this early and pretty much throughout..
the baby digs in deeper...your uterus stretches...all this can cause those twinges and stuff...even my supposedly sensitive 25miu $tree tests were totally faint or negative just yesterday...I say wait and if you really want to test again hold it all night and do an FRER in the morning..

@Sparkle, the FRER you showed us was very much positive, and the fact that AF hasnt arrived looks good. Alot of girls dont get a pregnant on the digis until after AF is late for several days so you still have time. Please try to relax because stress wont help, hang in there hun...it will be alright... :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks babe, but the thing is i tested 1-2 weeks a couple of days ago on a digi...

Sorry I didnt see this response until after I just wrote the last message. Are your FRERs still positive and is the line on the FRER getting any darker yet. I also wonder if maybe it was a faulty digi, maybe wait a few days and retest on another digi later on, plus you didnt use FMU so that could affect the results as well....:hugs: :hugs:

Progesterone was ok but still low so they are upping me to 200mg 2x a day..right now Im on 100mg 2x a day...she said I would be prolly really tired once it kicks in... betas were 160 something so are doubling every 52 hours and she said that was still good as long as its at least every 72 hours....but Im still getting worried that the doubling has slowed from 38 hours to 52 hours... blah...and I have to go back again on Monday..

I am glad your numbers are increasing...:hugs::hugs: I am hopeful that everything will work out just fine for you hun. I am glad that you have a good dr that is getting you on the progesterone early on to help with the pregnancy. :flower:

I don't know haven't done a FRER since the last two....i really want to believe it was a faulty test but i don't think i'm that lucky, I'm trying really hard to be positive really but i'm falling apart

Sparkle hun, I'm do sorry you're going through this. I want to tell you to stay positive and don't stress but that would make me a giant hypocrite and I know it's sooo much easier said than done.
But digis are rotten horrible things, and they lie a fair bit. Especially late in the day. If you can, get bloods done. If not, take another frer but make sure it's fmu and you haven't peed in the middle of the night.

Fingers crossed for a sticky one xx

Im with Cottleston hun..I mean really....my levels are 160 something now and im 17DPO...thats the only reason I got the FRER that I did today....like I told tiff...try to not drink after 8pm....pee as much as you can until Midnight and then go to bed...and when you wake up to pee...hopefully not till atleast 5-6 am...or even later maybe..test with frer...pee in a cup...hold it in the cup for the count of 5 and then lay it down and watch....peeing can over saturate which is not a good thing...also not hitting it enough if you use the stream method isnt good either...I always dip because the stream thing is just too much variable!!

Maybe you guys are right......but i think i'm just gonna wait for AF if she's coming she's coming and nothing i do can stop her! :shrug:

Hi Ladies

Thanks for your support regarding Leigh...
He seems to be really serious about other options... but then hes saying he is glad that we can conceive.... :/ we will wait and see how he acts if the FRER comes back positive anyways.... :|

Hope you are ok :) ?

Erica - So Glad To Hear You're Numbers are increasing

Sparkle - Test again with FMU on a Digi in a few days time !!! Don't worry you have 3 Positive tests !!!

Ladies, OH sister is finally talking to me again :) i like her so i am hoping we can be good friends again after what happened on new years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"