The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kitten :hi:

Glad to hear things are working out between you and O's sister, falling out with their families can be a nightmare!
Thanks for being positive, but i'm fearing the worst because i don't even feel pg now. It's like it's just gone. Just like I knew i was pg, I'm pretty sure I know that it's gone...I don't think digitals show a negative once they've picked up a positive....:cry:

right...no crying sparkle :( its not allowed...you need to keep positive... you had 3 good positives stop stressing out makes me want to give you a hug.... and i can't :(

I think Leigh is just scared :'( We just spoke on the phone because he is at work, and i was like i don't want to consider other options, and he was like me either but we can't raise a baby in a one bedroomed property :( i think he has a point but up until a certain age you have them in your room anyway to make sure all is ok.... :/ the house we are looking at is a 2 bed...and then he was like but wouldn't the move just highten the risk of things going wrong?! He was like i'll be a really sad panda if things have to be done...

tiff..my cousin and her hubby have a daugher who isnt a year old yet..and they live in their g-parents basement with a tiny tiny tiny living room..not even a full kitchen...like no stove or anything..and one tiny tiny bedroom... so if they can do it..you can..and trust me..my cousin is a high stress person and even she can do it!!

*sniff* Thanks hun :friends: friends like you guys are so hard to find :)
Leigh sounds like a typical guy! My OH finds it so hard to look forward, that's what most of them are like! That's why we're around!! You're right we kept our daughter in our bedroom til she was 6 months! Even though we had another room. They're way too little to be on their own for quite a while. What does he mean "if things have to be done" ??

he wants an abortion though he doesn't agree with it... :/ i told him i dont believe in them so that would never happen & adoption is out the window if he didn't want the responsability he shouldn't have lead me on to believe he did and the sooner he let me know the sooner i can make a step in the right direction for things... i know by next week he will have changed his mind and be all nervous of the result... :?

I have felt sick and all emotional today :/ some mild twinges but not AF cramping at all...

Oh Kitten, what a nightmare to have to deal with this on top of everything..It's not his decision to make. It's your body, he probably will change his mind, it's one thing to say those things and another to actually go through with them. You are being incredibly strong. Might have to take a very large leaf out of your book and use some of that inner strength i used to have so much of :hugs:

i'm sure it's still in there... :)
he knows i wont have an abortion... or consider adoption.... in my eyes its my responsability

That's right. No one can judge you for any choice YOU make. Hard being a woman sometimes....

just told my Ex about the possibility of being pregnant bcoz he is one of my besties and he is gutted because he admited he loved me still over new years.

If you were meant to be together you would be....i'm sure he's gutted, you're gorgeous!!

Im not attractive at all....

He text me again told me "if leigh wont support you I loves you more than anything in the world and thats what a child needs"

i couldn't really respond...

I hope you're joking about not being attractive, you have to believe it before anyone else will...:hugs:
in terms of your ex, when OH isn't giving answers or responses that we want, it is easy to look back sometimes and think what if....

yeah i know... :/

he's trying so hard, he has been trying for over a year.... i moved on because he had seemed to of moved on but now.... he is trying and tryin to get me back...
It's so confussing.... i love leigh too much though...

Tiff..totally shut up about not being 'attractive" or Im gonna have to come over there!! lol...you are gorgeous..and your working sooo hard to look EVEN better..ha ha you and I both are...but we are def not the ugliest people in the world or even close!!! so dont even think that...

it sucks with the ex...I kind of know where you are coming from...I met hubby while with my ex and its a long story but yeah...sometimes guys can just make life even harder lol...but Im sure whatever is supposed to happen and workout will workout...

@ Kitten, I hope you dont get upset with me hun, and I dont know everything about your relationship other than what you are saying online, but I am concerned about you, so i am going to be brutally honest right now.

The fact that your OH is unsure of his feelings around you guys having a baby worries me. I dont want you to end up as another single mom struggling on her own because your OH gets cold feet and bails on you when the baby comes. I want you to demand more from your OH, (although if you are pregnant already than what i am saying you can disregard) He should be sure about your decision to have a baby, and be committed 100% to you and your child. I dont know how you feel about marriage, but I know for me before I even considered having a baby, i wanted to be his wife, not just his "baby's mamma." I dont know your age hun, but i am guessing you are young and have plenty of time to have kids still, just based on the things you have said so far. I think you should take control of the situation, and if that means birth control than do so, at least until your OH can commit beyond any shadow of doubt to you. I dont want to see you hurting, alone and vunerable on here and regretting anything hun. It sounds like your OH is worried about your living situation and finances possibly as well? (Not saying that you guys wont be just fine the way you are and i do beleive you guys can raise a family) But lets face it financial strain takes its toll on marriages/relationships and money problems break them up all of the time. I do care, and that is why i am saying these things to you, please dont get mad at me.

I also understand that marriage is not for everyone, and if you dont want that, it is perfectly fine as well. I do know that you deserve more of a committment from him either way, and he needs to be sure of the choice, because once baby comes they are there for life. It is huge commitment and decision, even more of a comittment than marriage because with marriage you can get a divorce. I just see so many women today than end up as single moms, when they egnore all of these red flags (problems) popping up in their relationships early on. If you are not pregnant this month, than empower yourself and take control of the situation, whether it be birth control/condoms until he can be sure of what he wants, this isnt fair to you, or to the potential new baby.:hugs:

If you are pregnant right now than I hope he is just getting cold feet and that he does right by you and the baby. I hope everything works out for the best hun and that you guys have a happy future together. :hugs: I hope you arent upset with me after this post, but if I am a true friend than I will tell it like it is even if it is hard to say.

I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy and I was crying because I was only pregnant like 2 weeks and never gained weight or got a bump or got to wear maternity clothes or enjoy being pregnant! and I was so sad and didnt know if I could do it and I told hubby that I would have been one of those " I didnt know I was pregnant" ladies if I had not insisted on taking that one test just to take it lol...horrible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"