The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a magazine/newspaper here that is just mugshots and what people were arrested for lol..or are wanted for lol.. I always look through it to see if its anyone I have seen or worked for lol....

Tiff..thanks..thats soo sweet..but I want a butt lol...and I want perkier boobs lol...ha ha...why the hell would I have a baby then huh lol..lol...my boobs can only go downhill from here lol...

fair enough lol :) ....make sure you have all the kiddies you want first though...

I'm so nervous and scared about taking the FRER next week on friday....is that normal ?
I'm going to take the cheapie on 20th i think thats sunday :)

I just got done eating dinner, my chicken came out cajun!!! LOL!!! Meaning it almost got burned up and I smoked up the whole kitchen and had to open the kitchen window to air the kitchen out!!!:blush: It was edible still though, luckily I only am cooking for myself and didnt have DH witness my culinary disaster, LOL..I am going to blame it on the fry pan, everytime i use it things burn up....:dohh:

I am looking forward to watching American Idol tonight and that new Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior show that premieres tonight as well....:thumbup:

Wannabe - Awwwh Bless you :) I love Cajun Chicken :)
I don't advice re-heating Chicken Korma && Rice and putting it in a wrap i felt ill haha !! Cup of tea & pint of water sorted that out though....
My cat Minxi Is sat on my belly again lol all curled up asleep after 10 minutes of padding away...
Leigh can't ever comment on my cooking because if he does i make him cook his own and i save myself left overs for the next day :D Normally he says it's the best he has ever tasted :D I love cooking though :D
I am watching Big Fat Gypsy Weddings :D I love watching these sort of TV programs, i am a sucker for reality TV shows too

@Kitten, we have a spare bedroom that is almost empty. The only things that are in there are a futon and a dresser. DH keeps his clothes in the closet in there as well. But that room is waiting for the baby. I would love to start working on a nursery now, but I am sort of superstitious and worry that it would end up being a beautiful decorated room all ready for a baby and then there is something wrong and I never get pregnant. I think it would be so heart breaking to look into the room all decorated and with no baby in it...it is already hard now with the room almost empty and with no purpose...:cry: So once i get pregnant I think that will be when we start decorating the nursery as the first thing that we do to prepare for the baby. There is this jungle animal babies themed bedding set that I have wanted to buy for many years now and hopefully it will still be around by the time I can buy it...

What about you kitten? Have u started yet?

i am going to wait for my FRER BFP before anything....
Then i think i will wait till after the 10 week mark and start picking up little things i think... nothing major major till 2nd Tri and then get it all finished off in the 2nd trimester :D

i am going to wait for my FRER BFP before anything....
Then i think i will wait till after the 10 week mark and start picking up little things i think... nothing major major till 2nd Tri and then get it all finished off in the 2nd trimester :D

I'm not sure what all I read... LOL it's hard to remember what to comment on when I come back and you ladies have written 5 pages worth!

Erica- Its not necessarily the doctors that decide how many ultrasounds, usually it's insurance and hospital policy. You don't necessarily want extra ones, because they usually only do it when there's problems. I had one at 8, then they did a quick one at 13 weeks cause I was in pain. I got my 20 week, and since there was a problem I get one tomorrow. But really I should have only gotten the 8 and 20 week. HOWEVER we paid a private place to do a gender scan and my husband wants to do the 4d one, so there are ways you can see baby more.

Tiffany - Sorry about your BFN, but still way early. Sounds like your symptoms are different than your AF, so that's a good sign! Hope this is it for you.
Looking at your temp drop, and your spotting you may have ovulated like 4-5 days ago, so who knows, you may be even earlier than you thought! I would def hold out on the tests for a few days if you can.

Sparkle - Sorry your feelings remind you of your mc. Here's hoping everything's fine! I know I'm still worried somethings going to happen though!

Wannabe - I can't remember what I was going to reply to you about, but your Invader Zim makes me so happy when I see him dance so thank you!!

Ultrasound is in 23 hours, not that I'm counting. Kids at work are driving me crazy, can't wait until I'm done teaching in 2.5 months, plus we'll have a 2 week spring break, so really, less than 45 days left of teaching.

Wannabe - Now I remember! Sorry you feel out this month!! I know one month we barely BD'd. I told my mom not to get excited. I cried when I got my period and she said but you knew it wasn't going to happen! And I was like I know but I was still hoping for a miracle! I say put it out of your mind and enjoy your husband when he gets back!

I added onto the end of the previous post for you Wannabe! I remembered, kind of...

omg... i feel like crying and i don't have the foggiest clue why :(

Thank you spunky :) - I am hoping so much right now, i have never experienced a month like this one before....

ladies expectant what were you're first symptoms when you became pregnant?

@Spunky, thank you for the kind words hun....:hugs: :hugs: i am definatly going to enjoy hubby when he comes home saturday,I am going to atack him when I see him and I am going to ride him like it's the rodeo!!!! :blush::haha:

I hope that everything goes great with your upcoming scan.... :hugs: :hugs: You will have to update us and let us know how it goes, although i am sure everything is going to be just fne...:flower:

omg... i feel like crying and i don't have the foggiest clue why :(

Thank you spunky :) - I am hoping so much right now, i have never experienced a month like this one before....

ladies expectant what were you're first symptoms when you became pregnant?

@Kitten, have you ever seen this thread "The big thread of early pregnancy symptoms" ??? Here is a link to it...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

The pregnant ladies record their symptoms on there and there are hundreds of pages to read through...:thumbup:

Im watching The Guru with hubby...we had cooked cabbage and he had kielbasa and rice and a salad with his and I had bacon..broccoli and leftover mac and cheese with mine lol...

I cant wait till tomorrow...yay...and I know I dont want bad ultrasounds but it would be nice to at least have 3 or 4 and def an early one to show everyone..we are def doing the extra 3D/4D sessions...at 20 weeks and then after 30 weeks too...and we can post it online for everyone to see..and that will include you ladies too!!

@Mrs Jerome, it will be so exciting when you can finally do you first scan!! You should do a count down ticker to when your first scan will take place!!! :happydance: That will be so neat to see your scan pics when you get them done!!!:thumbup:

i am watching American Idol and it is the group round in the try outs, all of the drama is cracking me up on there right now!!! :haha:

I liked this website for symptom spotting: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

My main one was BLOATING. 2.5" bigger around the stomach from morning to that night. I had some cramping too. Bloating, cramps and tired started 6po for me, tested at 10dpo. But my dates could have been off, or I could have had fairly early implantation.\

I hated my husband being gone, but I miss the reunions we had when he got back from deployments! It was always so hot! Not so much anymore lol

do you have any new bump pics spunky? would love to see how you've grown!!

I'll try to get another bump pic up soon, but it's def gotten bigger! I've gained 10lbs in 6 weeks! EEkk!! I've only gained 10 total this pregnancy though, was doing so good... Supposed to gain 1-1.5 lbs a week now, but I'm gaining more like 2 a week.

Thanks for the link to the thread, i've read a few pages of it....but theres loads !!!!

I just want to cry right now ladies :( i don't know why...

Good luck for tomorrow erica :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back