The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early preg symptoms for me were just crazy dreams and around implantation I was so tired, I slid off the sofa and fell asleep wrapped around the vacuum cleaner. Didn't know I was preg at the time though!

Hope everyones ok today ladies... It's 8am here. I'm about to head off to work despite being ill for 2 days, because I have to cover for someone who has been pretending to be ill. :dohh: I will be begging for shorter weeks or asking to leave at 37 weeks instead of 38. Wish me luck!!

Erica: those announcements are super cute!! I wish I'd done something like that (and kept an extra copy for babys book!)

:( he wants to consider other options at the moment :( what do I do :( he was o the same page as me not so lOng ago... :'(

bout to head to the dr..hopefully will have results by noon (and not get stuck a billion times to get them) lol...now im off to drink tons of water to inflate those veins and to eat a banana so I dont pass out lol...we'll be back in a bit!! Hope everyone is ok..and Tiff I know how you feel..its horrid when they are agreeing and agreeing and half the time I think its just to shut us up and keep us happy a bit longer (actually had two of mine tell me that and admit to it)..and then later on when it really comes down to it they finally say how they really feel...blah on boys!!! will be around later to talk hun...

:( he wants to consider other options at the moment :( what do I do :( he was o the same page as me not so lOng ago... :'(

Aww, so sorry that your OH is being like that.... He might be a little late to change his mind if you are already pregnant though hun...ugghhh..men can be such a pain sometimes....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Do you know why he keeps going back and forth changing his mind? Is he worried about something, or just nervous about being a first time dad? How long have you guys been together if you dont mind me asking?

Not sure what this means hun. Leigh doesn't want to try now? If you are pregnant it's too late. And thinking you might be might be freaking him out. There's a lot about OH's being on board but then once the reality of it's happened hits they have a little freak-out. Could just be that. I hope it's just temporary nerves. :hugs: Try not to worry too much! Maybe don't say baby for a couple days and see how he feels? I stuff going on at his job, or are bills piling up? Could be other things. :hugs:

I had a coupon for $2.00 off any FRER test..so I stopped by CVS after my appt (went great..stuck me once in the right spot and then we talked about wedding rings lol) anyway..and it was $17.00 for just two tests!!!!!!!!!!!! so I went to walmart down the road...got a box of 2 tests with a free one included..so three tests total and it was only $8.00...and then I had my coupon so I got 3 tests for only $7!!!!...stupid CVS....I knew their prices for stuff like that were high but my gosh!! thats just a total rip off!!

ahhhhhh I got my first dark good line on the FRER..it came up before the control line!!!!!!! with like....3rd morning urine lol..lol...yay yay yay yay.... :happydance: oh yeah..oh yeah :happydance: ...gonna wait a few more mins to see if it gets darker...and then will post a pic!!!...

@Mrsjerome, Ohhhh, nice lines hun!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

That one is definatly scrap book worthy!!! I think your bloods from today are going to come back just fine hun!!! :happydance: :happydance:

wait do you mean house stuff..or baby stuff? I thought you meant house stuff? baby stuff he doesnt even know yet right? either way them changing theirs minds all the time is unacceptable..they need like...2 changes..and then thats their limit!!

Thanks wannabe!!..im guessing 350 for the bloods..but thats just a guess lol...

When do you ladies now expecting think you will start buying for baba?

We ONLY bought our crib 2 weekends ago. And i'm 16 weeks now. I want to see what i'm having before i buy too much. I want to at least take care of the room items, and all of that though myself. I think April is going to be a huge month for me for buying stuff. I don't think i can help it much longer.

omg... i feel like crying and i don't have the foggiest clue why :(

Thank you spunky :) - I am hoping so much right now, i have never experienced a month like this one before....

ladies expectant what were you're first symptoms when you became pregnant?

Kitten, i felt normal. I had had a rough cycle before this one, that was horrible. I thought i was pg, and i had an AWFUL period, and i was an absolute mess. It was heavier and hurt more than it has in a long time. (glad that was my last!) So i wasn't expecting anything.

However, i had my knee feel really weird, like locking a bit, and i was having sore legs- which i've never had in my life. I remember it shooting in my head like "oh i'm pregnant" and then dismissing it because thats what i did to myself the month prior. My lower back was KILLING me since O, and other than that though... i was fine. Oh, one more thing, usually before i get my af i get really cold. And this time i got very warm. And i still had strong af cramps, and thought it would be there at any time. Even after i was testing and got that bfp.

ahhhhhh I got my first dark good line on the FRER..it came up before the control line!!!!!!! with like....3rd morning urine lol..lol...yay yay yay yay.... :happydance: oh yeah..oh yeah :happydance: ...gonna wait a few more mins to see if it gets darker...and then will post a pic!!!...

Thanks wannabe!!..im guessing 350 for the bloods..but thats just a guess lol...

Erica, WHY are you getting the blood done when you have such good tests here?

because they are trying to make sure its doubling and such since I had those 2 MCs before..I did the test when I got back from the Dr today just for a scrapbook lol...lol...this was the last blood test and then I get an OB...

ah HA! gotcha. Sorry, forgot about the mc before. Was so very confused!

lol..yeah..im glad I hopefully wont be poked again for a while lol..

Hey! Mrs J, that test line is superb lady!! Well Done! Definitely one for the scrap book!
How is everyone doing? I don't think that we're going to be buying much this time round. especially if it's a girl! We've still got our Quinny and McClaren prams , we'll need a cot and moses basket...some sort of changing table! But to be honest i'm not buying a thing til i'm at least 30 odd weeks just in case..Interesting to see what everyone would buy with their billions! Work was such hard work today I wish i did have billions, i'm knackered!!

Kitten, sorry to hear what I think is cold feet from your OH. Don't worry, mine was adamant he didn't want another one just yet (in November) he wanted to use condoms! But he warmed up to the idea, maybe give him time? It'll be ok :)

I'm having so much pulling and tugging behind my bellybutton and my lower back was aching constantly yesterday! Happy dayz !!

When do you ladies now expecting think you will start buying for baba?

We ONLY bought our crib 2 weekends ago. And i'm 16 weeks now. I want to see what i'm having before i buy too much. I want to at least take care of the room items, and all of that though myself. I think April is going to be a huge month for me for buying stuff. I don't think i can help it much longer.

I didn't buy my Moses basket til about 24 weeks :haha:
I still haven't got the cot mattress or bedding!!
Maybe I'll pack my hospital bag at 39+6....

ha ha....yeah..we are going next weekend to get my first Belly Band!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"