The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so hes bringing you one tonight? a frer?!?!

WHATEVER YOU DO DONT YOU PEE or DRINK LADY!! lol..hold it in as long as possible and post pics!! lol...I have been thinking about you tons since you were soo upset about that digi...we all have... no matter the outcome we are here for you and I hope you know that but I also def think it was a messed up digi!!

LOL! I promise i won't pee!! Thank you :friends: all of you. I'm literally crying while writing this. I have been crying on and off all day. Even at work. So really... Thank you. He thinks i'm crazy doing all these tests. He's like just wait and see. But i can't. I really need to know. I guess it should be a FRER but who knows what he'll bring men are useless at this!

ha ha when is he due home?!? when was the last time you pottyed?

u know I think we would all be happy with a tv show where women that think they are preggie pee on sticks lol...I seriously think we could get addicted to a show like that..

LOL!! It's true i'm literally obsessed at the moment..would make great viewing! and women ttc would really wanna watch it to check symptoms could be called "the two week wait" ! I just peed!....my cervix is really high, i mean really high I can barely reach it!

i havent even tried to reach mine lol...are you gonna be able to test tonight or you waiting till tomorrow?

hi mrsjerome!!!!

Im 2dpo!!! officially in my tww, I o'd early this cycle by 3 whole days!

I've had lower abdominal twinging and cramping...and I do feel different this cycle, hopefully it's leading up to a nice implantation in a few days!

YAY

How's being preggie treating you?

Hi swee!!!! ahhh..Im soo glad you got on the thread!!! oh yay...2DPO!!!! wow...early O.. thats good coz I get impatient lol...hope you got in some good BD!!

being preggie is good..hungry about every 3 hours..and not like..oh...you know..i could eat right now..like..my tummy goes from fine to starving in 10 minutes lol...other wise..I go potty about 10 billion times a day...and boobs are sore...I had twinges too and minor cramping up until implantation and then a really sharp pain a few times..not bad but just..a pinch...and Im pretty sure that was implantation!! I hope this is it for you hun...I need all the bump buddies I can get!! have you stocked up on tests yet?

I guess i should wait til the morning for the proper response. I'm pretty sure it won't be good but maybe i'm just being negative so it won't hurt so much if i'm right!

oh Im getting up early to check then!! I hope its good hun!..Im sure it will be!! Well Im off to work on my scrapbook stuff...be on later

yes I have a good amount of internet cheapies, but I'll probably buy a frer (just in case the cheapies detect something)

I'm excited....definitely ready to become a mommy!

yes I have a good amount of internet cheapies, but I'll probably buy a frer (just in case the cheapies detect something)

I'm excited....definitely ready to become a mommy!

Welcome to the thread sweedot, good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/2419042i7izsfygxi.gif

Well girls, I am super excited because DH is coming home early, he managed to switch flights from tomorrow to tonight and will be home around 11pm tonight!!! :happydance: :happydance: I cant wait to see him!!! :winkwink:

Wannabe - Thank you for your honesty...OH and i have done some chatting today... =/ things are looking a bit more positive i think if there is nothing there then i will most likely have the implant done and go WTT....

Had some bad news about the property we were looking to buy, they wanted £2,000 in legal fees by next week =[

Sparkle - I have had loads of Creamy CM too.... It's really odd if i was coming on AF i get really really watery CM for a week before, never has it really been creamy...
are you testing again soon ?

Took IC number 2 today.... It was a faulty test haha !! it went completely PINK on me lol... I mean the whole strip no Control or Test Line....I tried not to laugh but kind of failed...

Mrs J - Things are looking good for you :) I am so excited to see how things go for you on you're 9 months...

wannabe!!!

I love your dancing gir! I love Invader Zim....."doom, doom, doom, do, doom do doom"
lol

my boobs are hurting me today....and i just had some sharp abdominal twinges...took my breath away for a second...

Welcome Sweedot! :hi:

Hi Wannabe! So happy your OH is on his way to you as we speak!! COOL! Have a fun night!:winkwink:

Hi Tiff! I have like no appetite, loads of creamy CM, stomach feels like I have really bad wind! :blush: ! on off ache in lower back and I'm exhausted. Probably caus I was up til 2 and woke up at 6am! Who knows what the heck is going on!! :laugh2:

Aww Tiff Im glad you guys could chat and I hope things work out either way for the best..did it ever go white or just stayed pink? you should email them and send them a pic and maybe they'll send you another lol..

I worked on my belly book a bit and for the week one belly pic..since clearly there is no belly and no idea I would have one then..I tape sealed my positive OPKs and put them there..for week 2 I tape sealed the first faint lines I got from the FRER and the cheapie and put them there and then week 3 was the dark FRER from yesterday...the one from today will go in the babysbook...im feeling a crash come on lol...I didnt nap today and its def catching up with me...

Sweedot how are you coming up with the baby fund..just some you set aside every month..or you selling stuff you dont use anymore? I made hubby post some of his not started military models on amazon and hes also gonna go through the garage and I know he has duplicates of tools and make a tool set to sell...I am giving up my beach vacation which is like...$700 right there!! lol..and is a huge huge huge sacrifice for me but if I want cute baby stuff it has to be done...he says we can take a weekend and go up to Gatlinburg or something if I want so we'll see... I def want him to set aside money in a physical place..not just hanging out in his account for him to accidentally overspend....will have to talk to him about that tonight

@kitten, I am glad you guys had a talk and got everything out in the open and I am sure that you guys will be able to work things out for the best. :flower:

I am sorry that things didnt work out for the new place you guys were hoping to get. I am sure that another great place will open up soon for you guys to move into instead!! Good luck with finding another place!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome Sweedot! :hi:

Hi Wannabe! So happy your OH is on his way to you as we speak!! COOL! Have a fun night!:winkwink:

Hi Tiff! I have like no appetite, loads of creamy CM, stomach feels like I have really bad wind! :blush: ! on off ache in lower back and I'm exhausted. Probably caus I was up til 2 and woke up at 6am! Who knows what the heck is going on!! :laugh2:

I know exactly how you are feeling, i felt so embarassed today i was sat on the sofa with leigh and it was just coming out... i had beans on toast because he made me eat... i think he has changed his mind i will tell you guys more about it later... i left like half a tin of beans.... i fed the cats and i normally sniff the tin when i take it out the fridge to make sure its all ok lke and phoarrr it made me gag !
I haven't had anything in the lower back though.... i went to bed at 4am in the end because i couldn't sleep, i woke up at 10am and was wide awake....my stomach has been growling like it does when hungry which is v odd.... fingers crossed for us both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"