The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Tiff Im glad you guys could chat and I hope things work out either way for the best..did it ever go white or just stayed pink? you should email them and send them a pic and maybe they'll send you another lol..

Lol they were only IC's so i'm not too bothered, it was white when i took it out the packet, i peed in the pot.... and followed the instructions word for word and it just went pink like the dye had spread across the whole stick... i guess FRER it is on Friday 25th lol....

Aww Tiff Im glad you guys could chat and I hope things work out either way for the best..did it ever go white or just stayed pink? you should email them and send them a pic and maybe they'll send you another lol..

Lol they were only IC's so i'm not too bothered, it was white when i took it out the packet, i peed in the pot.... and followed the instructions word for word and it just went pink like the dye had spread across the whole stick... i guess FRER it is on Friday 25th lol....

Good luck and baby dust!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/budda_good_luck.gif

@kitten, I am glad you guys had a talk and got everything out in the open and I am sure that you guys will be able to work things out for the best. :flower:

I am sorry that things didnt work out for the new place you guys were hoping to get. I am sure that another great place will open up soon for you guys to move into instead!! Good luck with finding another place!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you :) I think he was just being a bit of a numpty possibly cold feet...

I am so happy that you're OH is coming home tonight, i bet you are over the moon with excitement :D

We are both a bit down about the whole property thing today but are looking into other possible options as the neighbors have shhh'd down...

Welcome Sweedot! :hi:

Hi Wannabe! So happy your OH is on his way to you as we speak!! COOL! Have a fun night!:winkwink:

Hi Tiff! I have like no appetite, loads of creamy CM, stomach feels like I have really bad wind! :blush: ! on off ache in lower back and I'm exhausted. Probably caus I was up til 2 and woke up at 6am! Who knows what the heck is going on!! :laugh2:

I know exactly how you are feeling, i felt so embarassed today i was sat on the sofa with leigh and it was just coming out... i had beans on toast because he made me eat... i think he has changed his mind i will tell you guys more about it later... i left like half a tin of beans.... i fed the cats and i normally sniff the tin when i take it out the fridge to make sure its all ok lke and phoarrr it made me gag !
I haven't had anything in the lower back though.... i went to bed at 4am in the end because i couldn't sleep, i woke up at 10am and was wide awake....my stomach has been growling like it does when hungry which is v odd.... fingers crossed for us both :)

Maybe just maybe he's changing his ways?? Interested to hear more later if i don't pass out sleeping!! Gagging is a good sign! I haven't had anything like that.... Beans on toast is gonna help the windypops...NOT!! @ Mrs J, your scrap book talk had me going through my daughters box. We made it when she was born. Has her first ultrasound, the bracelet they put on her when she was born, first babygro and lock of hair, she had loads! We have also kept all the babyshower cards and 1st birthday cards throught to her most recent 4th..We'll add her 5th ones in July!!

@kitten, I am glad you guys had a talk and got everything out in the open and I am sure that you guys will be able to work things out for the best. :flower:

I am sorry that things didnt work out for the new place you guys were hoping to get. I am sure that another great place will open up soon for you guys to move into instead!! Good luck with finding another place!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you :) I think he was just being a bit of a numpty possibly cold feet...

I am so happy that you're OH is coming home tonight, i bet you are over the moon with excitement :D

We are both a bit down about the whole property thing today but are looking into other possible options as the neighbors have shhh'd down...

Sorry to hear about the house thing too :nope: But something will come up:hugs:

Thanks Sparkle, :)

I think he is just realising things....in that manly head of his... men need to be registered a different species they are so confusing sometimes haha

GRRRRrrrrrrr:growlmad: DH just called me and his friggen connecting flight is already fully booked up and they are telling him that there are no seats on this connecting flight. The airlines suck A$$!!!!:evil: He wouldnt of switched flights if he wasnt told he could do so without any problems!!! I am waiting to hear back from him to see if anyone will be willing to give up their seat. This isnt the first time we have had problems like this with the airlines, and since it is late at night there isnt any alternative flights he can take instead. I am about 2 and a half hours drive to the airport where he is at so i could go drive to get him, the only thing is that we wont get back until like 3 am or later if i leave now, and i am sleepy as it is ugghhhh.... I hate flying, it is always such a hassle and these idiot airlines always over book their flights....](*,)

Awwh wannabe :(
Stupid airline :mad: I'm sure once Your DH is home all will be brilliant and you'll forget the airline and cherish your time together

Big hugs xxx

Thanks Kitten, DH just called and I am so happy someone gave up their seat!!! Thank Goodness!!!! :happydance: :happydance: WOOO HOO, I will be leaving soon to get him, his flight gets in a little after 11pm. :happydance: :happydance:

wannabe, i am so happy your DH got a seat :)

its been an emotional few hours here for me, OH came in and we talked he explained how he wanted it to be special when we had children, and that he wanted to have a morgage down on a property so that we could do what we want and decorate as we wanted to for baby... he actually cried because he doesn't want to consider other options he just wanted to be strong for me because he didn't want me to get upset like when we had the chemical last year, i am crying right now i've only had 2 hours sleep and can't get back to sleep...i just want huggles right now :( it's one of those moments where i wish i lived next door to my mum or dad so i could go knock on their doors and just cuddle and cry to them and be ok.... I feel really bad because i just thought he didn't give a toss :( when infact he has been hurting inside all along....
we will see how things pan out over the next 6 days before payday... :)

Thank you for listening to my rant...

Morning. :witch: got me. Knew it. Hope your OH got in ok wannabe :) and Tiff, that is a great sign in a way that OH is so bothered about those things because those are the things that count in a mans head. All you have to do is make sure you're there to support him as much as you expect him to support you :)

Sparkle, sorry the witch got you... are you 100% sure its her?
We had a good old chat.... i've cleaned the whole flat this morning because i can't get back to sleep, i'm regreting it now though i am nackered lol.

Big hugs

Yep dark red, with tiny clots :cry: and the not pregnant on the digital a few days ago makes it all clear. I'm not going to be ttc for a while. Had enough for now

Awwh Hun :( I'm sorry about the witch..
Well I'll be sure to keep In touch on Fb if ur gonna take a break, might be just what you need though xx

Hi, my husband is a traditionalist and he confided in me that he feels such a failure that he can't provide a house for me so that we can have our own home and a nursery for our future baby....we have an apartment right now...a small but lovely one and we're happy.

I want a house too,but the truth is, we do have a warm Cody roof over our heads and good paying jobs, and, in time the rest will fall into place....

People expect so much of us these days....why do we need a mortgage to start a family???

When my mom had her first baby as a newly we'd in the 60s , she shared a tiny two up, two down with her parents, husband and new baby, they made it work and now, she and my father own a beautiful home and have savings....and we had a great childhood, as did my older siblings....

We make it work, my hubs and I, we love each other and we accept that if we wait until we have that house, we Gould be waiting a while and missing out on raising our children.

awwww...Sparkle..I am sooooo sorry hun!!! I really hope you feel better and hubby gives you tons of love to make it not so bad...let us know if anything else happens...one of us is usually around and always ready to listen!! we've all had those days where we just need a good :cry: and for everyone to sympathize with us and :hugs: well if you need to talk Im on FB too... its times like this I wish we all lived in the same area...I know we would all be the bestest of friends just like we are on here...

Tiff Im glad he finally let it out...I guess we forget that they arent as outwardly emotional or as willing to just tell all their feelings like we are....but its good that he finally told you and you know where he is coming from...I hope it works out for the best whichever way that is...just as long as you two are happy....

@Kitten, Sorry you have been crying, but I am glad that OH opened up to yoou more about his true feelings. He sounds like he is a very sweet guy and like he wants to do the best he can to support you and a family. I hope that you guys can work through things and only have your relationship get stronger as a result. Hopefully you are catching up on your rest now hun...:hugs: :hugs:

@Sparkle, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you, i was so sure that this was going to be it for you hun....:hugs: :hugs: I understand how hard TTC is, and what an emotional roller coaster it is, so I understand if you need a break hun, I cry every time AF comes every month and get super depressed for a couple of days.. :hugs: :hugs: Please keep in touch from time to time on here and let us know how you are doing...:flower:

As for me, DH got in alright lastnight even though his flight was delayed by almost an hour, so we didnt get back to our house until like 1am, so we were both tired and cranky lastnight, but I am just glad he is home. :happydance: :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"