The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Erica :friends: I'm just so angry. OH has been trying to be nice but i just can't take anything in right now. We would be very good friends if we were any where near each other! I'm sure in time i'll be ok, but i'm sure as hell not going to be POAS any time soon. I guess at the moment my luck has run out...:nope:

@Kitten, Sorry you have been crying, but I am glad that OH opened up to yoou more about his true feelings. He sounds like he is a very sweet guy and like he wants to do the best he can to support you and a family. I hope that you guys can work through things and only have your relationship get stronger as a result. Hopefully you are catching up on your rest now hun...:hugs: :hugs:

@Sparkle, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you, i was so sure that this was going to be it for you hun....:hugs: :hugs: I understand how hard TTC is, and what an emotional roller coaster it is, so I understand if you need a break hun, I cry every time AF comes every month and get super depressed for a couple of days.. :hugs: :hugs: Please keep in touch from time to time on here and let us know how you are doing...:flower:

Thanks wannabe. I thought this was it too but i guess as usual I was wrong....I will be here regardless i'm sure. I'm too addicted to talking to you guys! :flower:

awww.. :hugs: hun...sounds like time for a huge thing of ice cream and potato chips and chocolate... or get him to take you to your fav restaurant... :hugs:

its almost brunch time for us..he went to the dump and to the library and to the post office and I stayed home to cook...we are gonna be painting his bathroom vanity today...the drawers and all...so it'll match better and make the bathroom look brighter..then tonight we have a graduation party to go to.. my face is looking horrid so Im dreading it but also cant wait to get out of the house lol..

Sparkle honey I'm so sorry :hugs:
Hate that :witch: ... Hope it happens for you real soon. Maybe taking a step back is what you need. You always hear people say the month they weren't trying so hard was the month it happened for them. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Thanks Cottleston :friends: X
Just drowning my sorrows in jelly babies and Cheese Balls!! Typical AF food for me!

Hopefully OH will be looking after me today :serenade: He's cooking at the moment and has tidied the kitchen and has shipped DD off to Grandad. :thumbup:

When do you ladies now expecting think you will start buying for baba?

We ONLY bought our crib 2 weekends ago. And i'm 16 weeks now. I want to see what i'm having before i buy too much. I want to at least take care of the room items, and all of that though myself. I think April is going to be a huge month for me for buying stuff. I don't think i can help it much longer.

I didn't buy my Moses basket til about 24 weeks :haha:
I still haven't got the cot mattress or bedding!!
Maybe I'll pack my hospital bag at 39+6....

HAHHAHA! that's fantastic, not having anything done yet! you are amazing, and i'm sure you'll pull it all together :)

I went to Dr yesterday but they don't test you, I showed them my previous FRERs and a picture of my digital...do you really think so? I just assumed it was a chemical pg. I mean it showed up once on the digi and that was at lunchtime...though i hadn't drunk much...and that was two days ago, surel it ahould be more sensitive now. I'm 12 dpo..I just feel gutted. AF was due today but nothing....it's probably coming in next couple of days, but at same time had low back ache a couple of nights ago and twinges all day today and...i think i'm truly clutching at straws

Love, catching up from before- what dr DOESN'T test you? sounds like a quack to me. You're paying for it- test! Oh and i've known a bunch of girls that didn't get a pg on their digi until later- and pos on frers, so thats one reason i never bought those expensive digis!!! I am sorry that i see AF has gotten you since, and i hope you are alright.

@ mrs. j----- hey, do you leave the harness on your pup all the time? Please dont- it can cause serious skin reactions, only put it on when you need to, as it can rub and cause irritations! Collars are alright but harnesses start getting tricky.

Thanks Dare, but in UK NHS is essentially free so we don't have as much control :( It sucks in some ways. It's ok. I've got a very light AF (so far) with no pain so at least its less harrowing!

Just some random symptom spotting from me today, or lack of symptoms. I usually have super soar boobs by now, but they feel perfectly fine right now/totally normal, it is very odd. This is one of those months where I lack any symptoms at all really.... Not sure if this means anything or not.... but since DH was out of town during my fertile window, I dont have any hopes for anything really, but it is unusual for me just the same...:shrug:

how close to your fertile period were you able to do it..and are you sure when you ovulated?

We probably had :sex: about 4 days before I OV'ed. This month I didnt bother with OPK's because I really didnt see the point, so i am not really sure. I normally ovulate on CD 13, but it could be off by a day or two since I didnt do my OPK's. Time will tell either way though. My AF usually can be anywhere from 25 days all the way up to 33, so she could show in a few days maybe.... :shrug: :wacko:

Hmmm, i just found this article and it says that :spermy: can live in a women's body up to 6 or 7 days...

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/sperm.html

Hmmm, so maybe there is a slim chance for me this cycle...but i am not going to get my hopes up or let myself get excited so i dont get upset when the :witch: shows....

This is from the article:

Given the most ideal conditions (ideal vaginal/uterine environments, fertile CM, strong sperm health, etc) sperm may be able to survive between six and seven days. That's about a quarter of a typical menstrual cycle - and that means an extended window of fertility before ovulation.

How is everyone's sunday going so far? :flower:

I still dont have hardly any symptoms this cycle. Still no soar boobs like i normally get. One thing that is unusual is a red itching rash around my armpits on both sides. I saw that the skin rash can be an early sign of pregnancy on this website...

https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/womenshealth/facts/skinrash_pregnancy.htm

i am not on meds and am not eating any weird foods or anything so i have no idea why i have this rash, my lotion and deodarant are the same ones i always use, very odd...

hmmm, who knows, i refuse to let myself get excited this month so that when AF does come i wont be upset. i am not shedding any tears this month. Hopefully i will be to busy with my new job that starts tomorrow and will be to distracted to care when the :witch: shows....

Hi everyone! OOhh Wannabe I hope these wierd symptoms add up to that BFP!! :dust: :dust: :dust: in abundance to you :friends: X

VS Bras are gorgeous! I have to say every time I go to the States I come back with serious underwear packages! Unfortunately not my size :(....

Having a very chilled Sunday. In a very good place today. OH keeps saying "we'll just try and try again until you get pregnant". Very nice to hear this isn't affecting him negatively. I was quite mean to him yesterday. Basically having a tantrum and telling him it was never going to happen. He stayed so quiet, I knew I'd hurt his feelings so I apologised later on. It is hard but at the same time we've only really been trying since December. I guess I just have to keep being patient. Have to say in a way we're getting closer. Has to be a positive to this! He made gorgeous chicken wrapped in bacon pan fried with white wine sauce and a fresh salad. YUM! Was sooo good! Any way! I'l stop rabbiting on! :bunny:!! LOL!

good for you wannabe..stick it to AF lol..lol.... no rashes for me yet lol..thank god lol... nothing going on here..I just had an energy surge and swept the kitchen...vacuumed the living room and hall..folded and put away a load of laundry...did the dishes..cleaned the kitchen..put another load of laundry in of mine AND hubbys (I hardly ever do his laundry)...put away a few big winter blankets that we hopefully are done with for the time being...cleaned the fish tank...and straightened out my bathroom....

Are any of you ladies interested in Victorias Secret bras? I have two that I have never worn (got them thinking oh yeah I'll lose weight but I have a feeling after baby my boobs will never be small enough lol) and one that I wore maybe a few times that has some weird water markings from the wash....

bright blue no underwire (with the water stains) is a 40C

cream colored with butterflies never worn (its soo cute and Im so mad I cant wear it lol) is a 38D

and then a cute light pink lacy BioFit never worn is a 36DD

if you want I can post pics on here...just asking $15 each for them as you know most VS bras are like $40 or more each!

Hun you can't really ask someone to pay you 15 for a bra that has staining on it and you've worn a few times--- that's not very cool in my opinion. Even if it is VS. I've gotten 14 dollar bras there on sale before, so really- i could just get a new one not worn for the same price...

But the others aren't my size either, so can't help you with those.

And sometimes our boobs actually SHRINK after pg if you are planning to breastfeed. So i wouldn't give them up yet. My gf's were so tiny before pg, and then grew ENORMOUS during, and then right back to actually smaller than they had been after pg.

Hey Guys,

sorry i haven't really been on much in the last couple of days been so busy at work...
had 3 parties that overlapped yesterday and another 2 today...and of course it's half term for the kids so i've got to work tomorrow aswell....plently of pennies on march's payday though :)

I will manage to get post back to all you ladies just got to read one at a time to catch up.... but i hope you are all ok ?

I have had strange twinges and i had to borrow a panty liner off my friend because of all my CM today.... it's reallly realllly reallllly creamy which is unusual normally it's really watery.... ? OMG and i was so tired last night i didn't wake up till 12pm and i was 30 mins late to work....not good ! however i am getting a bonus for hiting targets + extra commision at work next month...

you know i told you all about the lady wanting £2,000 in fees to buy the house me and OH were looking into ?? The boss lady rang us back today and told us she would do it Fee free for us and fees would just be added onto the morgage :) so we should be away from the noisy neighbors inthe next couple of months i am so excited :) x

good for you wannabe..stick it to AF lol..lol.... no rashes for me yet lol..thank god lol... nothing going on here..I just had an energy surge and swept the kitchen...vacuumed the living room and hall..folded and put away a load of laundry...did the dishes..cleaned the kitchen..put another load of laundry in of mine AND hubbys (I hardly ever do his laundry)...put away a few big winter blankets that we hopefully are done with for the time being...cleaned the fish tank...and straightened out my bathroom...Are any of you ladies interested in Victorias Secret bras? I have two that I have never worn (got them thinking oh yeah I'll lose weight but I have a feeling after baby my boobs will never be small enough lol) and one that I wore maybe a few times that has some weird water markings from the wash....bright blue no underwire (with the water stains) is a 40C
cream colored with butterflies never worn (its soo cute and Im so mad I cant wear it lol) is a 38D
and then a cute light pink lacy BioFit never worn is a 36DD
if you want I can post pics on here...just asking $15 each for them as you know most VS bras are like $40 or more each!

I'm sorry my love but it's against b and b rules to sell things on the forum, I wouldn't want u to get into trouble with the mods and get ur acct. Shut down.

Xxxx

That's great news!!

I'm frustrated. Ugh DF just used every excuse in the book to not have sex. He should be grateful... A ton of women give up at this stage. And he won't get it for weeks after the baby.
Got a sneaky feeling he er, helped himself earlier and I'm totally fine with that until he thinks it's ok to ignore me because he's sorted.
Literally within 3 minutes he was 1) tired 2) stressed 3) had indigestion 4) felt sick... And he kept his back to me the entire time he was making excuses.
I never turn him down and now I feel like a giant ugly useless lump because he'd rather do himself in the bath than wait 5 minutes to join the naked horny chick in his bed. I'm clearly not sexy to him now :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"