The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Cottleston, I'm sorry. I'm sure thats not what it is. Had the same sort of thing with OH last cycle in the same way that he was not as... shall we say.. motivated to :sex: all the time. I felt the same and all he said was it was too much pressure sometimes and the :sex: didn't feel natural. Maybe if you talk to him you might gain a little info on what he's feeling? Just a thought, i hope you don't mind me giving this advice. More than anything i hope you feel ok soon :hugs:

@kitten, How exciting, I hope things work out with the new place!!! :winkwink:

@Cottlestone, Awwwww, so sorry that your OH is acting like that..I am sure that he still finds you attractive hun, I know that some guys are scared that they will hurt the baby if they have sex with you when you are pregnant, especially towards the end as you get a larger baby belly, so maybe you should ask him if that is what is wrong... I am sure you guys will work it out together...:hugs: :hugs:

awwwh hun, it's normal for guys to stop wanting sex nearly at all, it's a fear of hurting the bby xx

But that's not it... We have sex but apparently only when it suits him. He just thinks about himself lately and not what I want.

Yeah, that's true. OH didn't want to go near me in 9 month!! Had to beg him when i was trying to go into labour...(apparently :sex: helps?! Go figure it's when they're most afraid of going near you incase they hurt the baby!)

cottleston I am sure that it is prolly the baby thing and he doesnt want to sound stupid saying that lol...and maybe hes thinking more about how sex will be later on once the baby is here and is freaking out...you know...trying to get it in when he wants it as much as possible coz hes afraid once the baby is there he'll never get it when he wants it..

Tell him if he's not gonna give you BD then when he's in the bath or at work and he's pleasuring himself then you're gonna pleasure yourself when he's not around :) works with my OH lol he gets jealous and thinks ill do a better job and be bored of him.... tbh i don't do anything but he just thinks i do lol !!! it's hilarious

need some advice for my friend, she has PCOS and hasnt had a period for about 3 years now and last one she had lasted 15 weeks.... she has just gone from 22st to 17st and is now experiencing symptoms almost the same to pregnancy symptoms....

Being sick
Rash on the face
Tired all the time
tummy cramps
headaches

any ideas? i couldn't tell you temps because she doesn't ttc...

@Kitten, those sound like possible pregnancy symptoms to me, tell your friend to :test: and if that doesnt give her any answers and she doesnt start feeling any better than she should go to the dr's to make sure that she is alright...tell your friend I said Good luck...:flower:

Holy mother of sore boobs and cramps....this is all new to me.....something is going on with my body.

yeah tiff..for pcos girls its best to just see a dr and be tested or be checked out..and maybe put on meds for it?

sweedot..yay hun!! I soooo hope we can be bumpbuddies!!

and Tiff..I swear Friday cant come fast enough lol...

Thanks ladies i will let her know at work i think she should test and make her get one with me on friday :D

I am so nervous about friday.... i am counting down the days and now they are going so slow.... so i am determined to take my mind off it all lol....

Sweedot, fingers crossed for you :)

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been able to catch up. Spending lots of time with dh. He leaves to go back to Iraq tomorrow :( I had some brown and light pink spotting around 10-11 dpo and again the following day but only a tad bit after clean up from bd. I thought for sure af was coming cause I never have this. Took an hpt and it was bfn. I'm so confused. I just wish I knew one way or the other. I don't feel af coming but do have random twinges and cramps and my bb's feel so strange. They get pains and nips get all tingly and hard.

Hey Fluterby :)

Don't Get down, keep smiling DH loves you thats all that matters, has you're spotting got any heavier? maybe you ovulated late and this could be Inplantation ? it is possible after all?
I haven't got my hopes up about the spotting i just think there is a high possibility so no BFP yet my IC's were faulty :(
Have you got much planned for the up coming week?
xx

just got back from drs..they totally had to dig around today...but my gyno who was a phleb. came to my rescue!!! they recommended me to another dr..a guy..but said he has better ultrasound stuff and can get me in earlier ultrasound wise too!! and since they are being super early with me and all the stuff then they will be super early over there with me too....Im calling them later today after I get my results back...now for breakfast!

Erica that's great! Can't believe you're 5 weeks already! I'm so glad everything is going well!! :thumbup:
Went to the DR today who said that everything is fine for us to ttc again next month. May just let next month go and try again properly in the next cycle after that...had lots of wine over the weekend, naughty i know but Yummy!!

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been able to catch up. Spending lots of time with dh. He leaves to go back to Iraq tomorrow :( I had some brown and light pink spotting around 10-11 dpo and again the following day but only a tad bit after clean up from bd. I thought for sure af was coming cause I never have this. Took an hpt and it was bfn. I'm so confused. I just wish I knew one way or the other. I don't feel af coming but do have random twinges and cramps and my bb's feel so strange. They get pains and nips get all tingly and hard.

Hun it could still be too early, i took my hpt on 10dpo, and negative. i only got a FAINT pos on 12 dpo, and a nice clear good one on 13dpo.

Hey Fluterby :)

Don't Get down, keep smiling DH loves you thats all that matters, has you're spotting got any heavier? maybe you ovulated late and this could be Inplantation ? it is possible after all?
I haven't got my hopes up about the spotting i just think there is a high possibility so no BFP yet my IC's were faulty :(
Have you got much planned for the up coming week?
xx

So when are you testing again?

Erica that's great! Can't believe you're 5 weeks already! I'm so glad everything is going well!! :thumbup:
Went to the DR today who said that everything is fine for us to ttc again next month. May just let next month go and try again properly in the next cycle after that...had lots of wine over the weekend, naughty i know but Yummy!!

Awww man i miss my wine... lol

@ Dare ! LOL! :wine: yum!! Hee hee, have to have some positive about my "negative" !!

@ Tiff....when ARE you testing?? Is it Friday?? :dust:

@Fluterby- 10 -11 dpo is very early to test and I have to say after my recent experience POAS early can lead to heartbreak. As soon as you've missed 2/3 days it's likely to be good news! I'm never testing early again! But :dust: to you and FX'd !

sparkle- i haven't had a drink since september when we were getting even more serious about trying. Lord. I'm not a big drinker- but it's really sad when you are forbidden to have it.

I used to have like a glass after a hard day at work. Or a glass on the weekend. And i would only drink the first 2 nights of my AF from june to sept too. Then i just cut it all out. And i really do miss that one drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"