The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitten checked out your chart- how come you don't temp the whole way through- can't get your cover line if you dont- so it's hard to say. Although the climbing is good!

Hey Dare,

I stopped temping a couple of months back, i was concerned when i was spotting so i thought it was best to check by temping again so i can keep an eye on it all up until say a BFP or AF arrives...

When i was constantly temping and it got me down then when we were getting BFN's

aww tiff..was just about to chat you up on facebook but your signed out there..well Im glad you are still having good signs..cant wait!!!

Hey girls,

Not much going on with me, still no sign of the :witch: and that is a good thing, so i am starting to feel a little bit hopeful!!!:thumbup:

I worked all day today, and i was in training all day again, and i am the only woman in a class of all men. The guys were getting on my nerves today, asking dumb questions and not shutting up...LOL... Since I am the only woman in the class other than the trainer, she asked if I was doing alright in the class and if any of the men were making me feel uncomfortable, and I told her i was alright... which i am for the most part, there are some awkward moments and it is a bit strange with all of the testorone in the room.. LOL:dohh: I am sure you know how guys get when they are all grouped together in a bunch... LOL...:wacko: Oh well, i will survive!!! The training wont last forever!!!

OMG, i am so hungry....I feel like I could just eat and eat forever!!!! still none of my typical AF symptoms, other than hunger!!!!!

@MrsJerome, are u super hungry in your early pregnancy days???

Its not that Im hungry allll the time..its just that when I get hungry..it hits hard..I can be fine and then 15 mins later its like I havent eaten all day..growling stomach and all lol....Ive actually lost about 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks just from eating healthier and going to the gym and stuff...but I still eat what I want for the most part just not as much... I am sooooo hopeful for you and Tiff..cant wait till Friday!!! ahh!!!..you should do a video of you looking at the test like that lady did that I posted the link of so we can all be surprised lol...

have you told DH about symptoms and getting excited or not?

I have been telling DH about my symptoms, but I think since I always think I am pregnant every month he is trying to play it cool, and doesnt want me to be disappointed if AF shows if i get my hopes up to much, and I also think he is scared of getting his feelings hurt as well, but he wouldnt ever admit it...

Tiffany and wannabe, you guys have to :test:! I'm two weeks away from even thinking about it, so I have to live vicariously through someone! :rofl:

Ugghhh, i broke down and tested!!! Click on the white bar to enlarge it to see it better... There is maybe something super faint there... :wacko:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08176.jpg

I cant tell...lol...I think I have line eye from looking at too many of these..was this FMU? and if not was the urine dilute or what..how many more do you have?

I cant tell...lol...I think I have line eye from looking at too many of these..was this FMU? and if not was the urine dilute or what..how many more do you have?

Yeah, it was FMU, I have like 3 more tests left, One FRER, and 2 answer brands..... I wasnt going to show you girls because of the faint barely there line, plus I didnt want you guys to think i was nutz, after I said i was going to wait to test.. LOL:wacko::wacko: But what the hell, you girls have known me so long on this thread so u know I am sane...:wacko::wacko::shrug:

ha ha..I say wait and test with Tiff on Friday morning like you planned..whats the latest day AF is supposed to or will possibly show up?

ha ha..I say wait and test with Tiff on Friday morning like you planned..whats the latest day AF is supposed to or will possibly show up?

My cycles range from the shortest at 25 days, and the longest cycle I have ever had, maybe like twice out of about the last 12 plus months since i have been tracking AF has been 33 day cycles, I think i average 28 days... :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

well I am heading to bed soon girls, everyone have a good night. I will update the thread if anything interesting develops....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/goodnight-1.gif

Hey Ladies :D

Wannabe :( you left me on my own tonight with that test lol :D

hmm.. i don't see much when i have my screen straight but when i tilt it i see a bit of a line... wait till friday i reckon :D

MrsJ i will look crazy doing a Video lol... i promise to post a photo if i can figure it out :)

i just woken up and CM is doing my tree in :(

Jangles was snuggled next to me when i went to sleep too which is unusual =/

i know what you mean about growling tummy then it goes and hits harder lol !! it's annoying me...

HI EVERYONE!! :hi:

I feel like I haven't spoken to you all for ages! I'm with NJ, Tiff and wannabe keep testing dammit! It's ages until I even O let alone test! We only have you guys at the moment to live through the tww !! How is everyone? I've actually had a fairly traumatic few days. Massive argument with a very very drunk OH wasn't pretty. Seems that he was a little stressed out after thinking that I was pg again and then me losing it sent him over the edge. Wasn't fun :( He wants it so much and I feel like i'm under pressure to give him the results he wants and of course i want them too, i just feel like I'm letting him down...

Hi by the way to all new comers!! WELCOME :laugh2:

Look forward to hearing from some of you i could do with a bit of cheering up X

still waiting for AF to show so we can officially start trying! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member