The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrsJ, Once again I am so sorry about MR baggins passing away, that must have been really awful for both of you...:hugs: :hugs: I wish there was something I could do for you hun, so I am sending lots of hugs your way.... :hugs: :hugs:

:wacko:OMG, girls..I am so exhausted mentally from my job right now, today was my second day of taking calls since we finished training in the classroom and I feel like there is just so much information I havent learned yet and i was feeling so overwhelmed today, and burned out... Lord have mercy on me...:wacko::wacko::wacko: I made a few mistakes today but I am vowing not to repeat them again, and I did learn from them so that is a good thing, Our trainer did say we were doing a good job for only our second day of taking calls and says he has had alot worse classes, so I suppose that should make me feel better... I need to learn to be easier on myself and stop beating myself up so much....arrgghhhh:wacko::wacko:

Sorry about the morning sickness ladies!!

Erica - Sorry about your puuppy.

Wannabe - give yourself some time! Don't beat yourself up. Sounds like you're the sane one in the group so reassure yourself with that :hugs:

Mrsj- an Emergency clinic turned you away?! that's freaking unheard of- i would freaking sue them for that! If they aren't going to help they shouldn't be called an ER!!!!! Oh my lord i'd be in there screaming my head off!!!!

If something happened to my babies like that- i would just break someone's face!!!! I am so sorry for what happened to you- and you shouldn't let them get away with it. :(

Just stopping in to say hello to all of you lovely ladies... How is everyone's weekend going so far? Anyone got any fun plans this weekend? :flower:

Im heading out in a bit to pick up my brother and sister halfway and they are coming back here for the week..I cant wait!! I just need something to take my mind off of what all happened this past week...and we get to paint the nursery too!! and then my ultrasound is on Monday!! cant wait to post more pics and take another belly pic!!

Im heading out in a bit to pick up my brother and sister halfway and they are coming back here for the week..I cant wait!! I just need something to take my mind off of what all happened this past week...and we get to paint the nursery too!! and then my ultrasound is on Monday!! cant wait to post more pics and take another belly pic!!

That sounds nice, I hope you have a good time hanging out with your brother and sister. I am sure they will be happy to see you and your prego belly. :flower:Painting the nursery should be alot of fun. What color did you guys decide to paint it? Or will you be able to see the sex of the baby with Monday's ultrasound and you guys will paint after? :winkwink: I look forward to seeing your next ultrasound pics. Enjoy your weekend!!!:winkwink::thumbup:

Not much going on with me this weekend, I planted my tulip bulbs out in the yard when i got home from work yeterday, and than lastnight i was so tired from working all week that I fell asleep on the couch by 9pm after drinking my mojito. Friday nights are always a lazy night with drinks and movies for me because I am to tired to do much of anything.

Today it has been gloomy and raining all day so we wont be doing anything outside:nope:. We were thinking about going out to a reggae club together tonight that has a jamaican food restaurant with it, but i dont know if i am going to be able to find the energy, plus i havent went out in so long, i dont know if i have anything cute to wear. :dohh:

i want to see the latest harry potter movie on demand, it just came out and i have watched all of the harry potter movies so far, so maybe we will just stay in and watch a movie instead...i was thinking that i need to take advantage of my last couple of weekends off before i have to start working every single one of them, so i will feel sort of guilty if i just stay in tonight and dont do anything tonight....:wacko: ugghhh, i need to find some energy...

wannabe- it's still too early for them to tell for Mrs. J- you really can't know until 16 wks.

as for me we went for a nice lunch this am- and then decided to go home early instead of staying out because it's raining and cold out.. :(

They might be able to give me a guesstimate...ive seen a few girls on here where they were 100% sure it was a boy..it really depends on the position of the baby...Im super excited though!! we are painting it yellow..called Lemon Ice

They might be able to give me a guesstimate...ive seen a few girls on here where they were 100% sure it was a boy..it really depends on the position of the baby...Im super excited though!! we are painting it yellow..called Lemon Ice

Ohh, that sounds really pretty hun and is a gender nuetral color so it will work either way..:thumbup: we have yellow in our living room and kitchen but it is more of a golden yellow. I like yellow, since it is bright and cheery...:winkwink:

Wow, we are getting really bad thunderstorms, wind and rain here today..ugghhh..the weather is sucking so bad...:nope:

the weather here is sucking bad too...sooo windy..I thought Shelby might blow away..she only weighs like..118 and shes like...5'9 lol...ok so the paint has been changed from Lemon Ice to one shade darker which is Early Morning Sunrise...lol..I thought the Lemon Ice might end up looking a little too bright/white especially as the baby room has a big sliding glass door along with a high up window..dont want to be blinded lol...

We went to eat mexican..I didnt even eat half of my taco salad..just no appetite for it even thought I was starving..I think I ate too many chips before hand...then we went to Walmart and got our groceries and stuff for the kids to eat..and then we came home and unpacked and made rice krispy treats!! and we are about to finally..finally..move the big sleigh bed to shelbys room so the boys can work on the drywall for the nursery tomorrow...yay!

Oooh we just did our hallway in lemon ice! So much brighter and cherries than the magnolia it was before!

I'm so fed up right now. It's the weekend and DF still isn't helping with the night feeds. The only feeds he does are the morning one and early evening 10pm one. Which means since Toby was born I haven't slept more than 2hrs at a time because I do the day shift while DFs at work and the nights too. I find myself crying over nothing because I'm exhausted... And to make it worse he never praises or encourages me.
I had a fairly big episiotomy and tear... It hurts to walk too much. Earlier today we went to the supermarket and I managed about 20 minutes before I hurt down there. I was quite pleased with my progress and all he could say was "well it's not like we walked far"
Yeah, thanks a lot.
He's also never once said he's proud of me for going through childbirth and giving him a son. And I know it's just me being hormonal but I just wish he was more appreciative sometimes. I mean, I know he is he just doesn't express it... But I wish he'd man up and show his feelings every once in a while.

(sorry it's 5am and night times get a bit lonely and emotional...)

I dont think its you being hormonal..I think that is somthing every woman should hear..they expect the biggest praise when they do the dishes once or twice..you push another human out your hoohoo and you definitely deserve something..I would be telling my hubby how I felt..and tell him I expect more help or at least more emotional mental support if he cant do the physical thing...men have us "programmed" to think that we should do the whole mother thing without expecting anything..like its our duty to society but we deserve just as much praise for getting up every 2 hours...doing the same thing all day...putting ourselves and our needs last...as they do for working for 8 hours a day..and like my hubby sits on his butt all day at work..I will definitely be expecting some acknowledgment atleast... once the baby is here...because the whole..I work and this is your duty is not going to cut it with me... tell him how you feel and tell him you need support in any manner because this is supposed to be a partnership thing not just something that you got into together and then he leaves you to do the rest once the hard part is over.... :hugs:

Its just that the parts can look like a boy if it's a girl too this early on- Good luck though.

I know they look alot alike but sometimes you can definitely tell its a boy ....

Oooh we just did our hallway in lemon ice! So much brighter and cherries than the magnolia it was before!

I'm so fed up right now. It's the weekend and DF still isn't helping with the night feeds. The only feeds he does are the morning one and early evening 10pm one. Which means since Toby was born I haven't slept more than 2hrs at a time because I do the day shift while DFs at work and the nights too. I find myself crying over nothing because I'm exhausted... And to make it worse he never praises or encourages me.
I had a fairly big episiotomy and tear... It hurts to walk too much. Earlier today we went to the supermarket and I managed about 20 minutes before I hurt down there. I was quite pleased with my progress and all he could say was "well it's not like we walked far"
Yeah, thanks a lot.
He's also never once said he's proud of me for going through childbirth and giving him a son. And I know it's just me being hormonal but I just wish he was more appreciative sometimes. I mean, I know he is he just doesn't express it... But I wish he'd man up and show his feelings every once in a while.

(sorry it's 5am and night times get a bit lonely and emotional...)

:hugs: Don't know what to tell you dear, I think I'll be in the same boat in a month or two. I haven't even gone through childbirth, but I know I get winded easily and can't do a lot of walking. I'm sorry about all your stitches! An episiotomy was one of my biggest worries, but my hospital has only done them about 5 times out of the last 2000 births, they're really trying to stay away fromt hem. I'm proud of you for going through childbirth, :thumbup: but I know that's not enough. You're allowed to be hormonal! You're allowed to be upset! I have no advice as I've never been there but I hope you feel better soon :hugs: I've heard the first 15 days are the hardest (why 15 instead of 2 weeks I'll never know)

mrsj, you just aren't happy unless you know everything huh? lol you are always trying to correct things people right if they don't agree with you lol.

she is a very anxious and excited new mommy and cant waaaaaiiiiiitttttt to name and get ready for her baby!!!

im to the point where i know time is ticking fast and im not ready!!!!!!!! i feel like oh my gosh i have so much to do before baby comes and every time i move i either have a heart rate issue or now contractions LOL the 4th baby really does do a number to your body. i alreayd discussed with my OB about getting my tubes tied in the even i need a c-section. im sad =( i know its the right thing to do, i know for sure my body doesnt wnat another pregnancy and 4 kids, 2 boys 2 girls is so perfect!!! the boys share a room, the girls will share a room. my vehicle can carry my 4 kids plus one guest if needed. hotel rooms will work out to the max (planning those family trips) all these things im thinking about.....oh and my 2 boys need brown and black dress shoes, brown and black belts EACH. thats almost $150 just for shoes and belts!!! the financial things are adding up fast. my toddler just outgrew everythign overnight....$$$$$$ thats all i see everywhere i look. not to mention FOOD. aaaah anyway im rambling.
i know this being my last baby is a good decision its still hard.
i made the mistake of confiding in "a person in my husbands family"....(you can imagine who) that i knew it was the right decision based on my health and the money aspect of theings and she said "theres no reason to bed sad you need to get over that., start thinking of your husband and the kids you do have"
ummmmm right lady, because the decision NOT to have another baby doesnt prove that im thinking about my husband and kids??? still doesnt make it easy. =/
thanks for being here LOL i dont know who else to blab too without getting an ear full of garbage i dont want to here. and PS Braxton Hicks contractions DO HURT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"