The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare...Im not correcting you and Im not saying that I am 100% right or that I expected them to tell me today 100% sure that I was having a girl or boy....Im just telling you what I have read on other threads in this forum...you are the one that is always correcting and making sometimes catty/know it all seeming comments on my posts and other girls posts here and I know for a fact that I am not the only person that feels that way and not the only person that it annoys......Im sorry but you seem very un-supportive a lot of times with some of your comments and are always correcting/ making snotty commenting on posts...Ive been holding my tongue for a while as have a few of us... but I really just cant take it anymore...sorry

https://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/mrsjerome/?action=view&current=P4180753.mp4

https://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/mrsjerome/?action=view&current=P4180751.mp4

https://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/mrsjerome/?action=view&current=P4180754.mp4

a wiggler and then being still lol...I had to flip around and roll over fast to get it to go where she needed to do the NT but it looked tiny so it all looked good..

I'm crying so much Mrs J, those videos were actually amazing! Congratulations :friends:

haha..aww..dont cry!! I was holding it in since my sister was there and I was just too excited to cry lol lol....im so glad it moved for once even if it was only for a bit..but it loves rubbing its face and had its hands up there the whole time lol..she said a lot of them do that.. was doing it at the 10 week one too lol...next appt is May 16th and she said she might be able to sneak and give me a gender guess scan then and if not ...if she was too busy we'll just have to wait till the 20 week appt...but Busy and I know a secret lol...check my facebook sparkle if you want to know too and let me know that you think... lol...there are pics posted there lol...:blush:

Ohh I'm not on my laptop so I can't see the vids, but still so happy for you hun! Sorry but I've gotta ask..... Any nub guesses?? :D

not a nub guess but a potty shot guess..it turned over perfectly!!! butt up to the scanner lol..I'll PM you a pic Cottleston and you can tell me what you think lol..

I just want to say congratulations to you Mrs J, I don't go on here very much but i'm so happy for you, (been hoping for a BFP for you for a while) and any other mamma's to be on here. To those still trying i'm sending best wishes and :dust:
I would update more but i'm terribly forgetful!!

love and :hugs:

I think it's sad that this thread has had such negative points on it. This is one of the two threads that I try to visit daily. I like it cause we've all been together so long and it's the easiest way to keep track of everyone.

Erica, I know you're excited, but Dare was right about how girl parts can look like boy parts at this stage. I guess I will also be classified as snotty and unsupportive.

lol!!!! Snotty and unsuportive!!! Mrs. J I think ur hormones are getting to you! Lol that's really hilarious- I'm going to ignore that whole thing. I'm sorry hun I just get tired of hearing ur drama about woe is you and how much dh makes you cry and all of that- and almost have left this thread because of you and have gotten several messages from girls telling me they agree with me lol so maybe you should double check ur sources! I'm not angry at all writing this I just find it so funny that the queen of drama doesn't like MY posts!!!!! HAAAAAhahahhaa that's great.

oooooh well no harm done. :) you don't have to like me! I don't like you either but doesn't mean we can't be civil. :) hope ur scan went well. Did they tell you boy or girl?

lol!!!! Snotty and unsuportive!!! Mrs. J I think ur hormones are getting to you! Lol that's really hilarious- I'm going to ignore that whole thing. I'm sorry hun I just get tired of hearing ur drama about woe is you and how much dh makes you cry and all of that- and almost have left this thread because of you and have gotten several messages from girls telling me they agree with me lol so maybe you should double check ur sources! I'm not angry at all writing this I just find it so funny that the queen of drama doesn't like MY posts!!!!! HAAAAAhahahhaa that's great.

oooooh well no harm done. :) you don't have to like me! I don't like you either but doesn't mean we can't be civil. :) hope ur scan went well. Did they tell you boy or girl?

First off I have to say this message I am posting is only directed @ Dare, I do not have any issues with any of the other girls on this thread and have always gotten along with them just fine.

@Dare, I am not sure if you realize it but about 95% of the time when you do comments on this thread you choose to only write negative comments or correct people when they make a mistake. You often choose to ignore people's positive posts and concerns. This makes you come off as very negative and sometimes rude. If you were to scroll back into this thread and read through your posts than you would see this pattern of negativity unfold. I usually ignore your comments on this thread because you are not supportive on the thread. But this last comment you made was very rude and mean, and I just had to say something. Mrs Jerome didn’t deserve it and I am going to stand up for her and I can completely see why she feels the way she does.

We all have problems with our husbands or significant others at one point or another and Mrs jerome was just looking for advice and support and not criticism, all of us girls come onto this thread for support and to vent. I don’t feel that you have provided this on the thread at all.

If you don’t like MrsJerome or have an issue with her than you don’t need to be on this thread, remember she is the one that started this thread almost a year ago.

First off I have to say this message I am posting is only directed @ Dare, I do not have any issues with any of the other girls on this thread and have always gotten along with them just fine.

@Dare, I am not sure if you realize it but about 95% of the time when you do comments on this thread you choose to only write negative comments or correct people when they make a mistake. You often choose to ignore people's positive posts and concerns. This makes you come off as very negative and sometimes rude. If you were to scroll back into this thread and read through your posts than you would see this pattern of negativity unfold. I usually ignore your comments on this thread because you are not supportive on the thread. But this last comment you made was very rude and mean, and I just had to say something. Mrs Jerome didn’t deserve it and I am going to stand up for her and I can completely see why she feels the way she does.

We all have problems with our husbands or significant others at one point or another and Mrs jerome was just looking for advice and support and not criticism, all of us girls come onto this thread for support and to vent. I don’t feel that you have provided this on the thread at all.

If you don’t like MrsJerome or have an issue with her than you don’t need to be on this thread, remember she is the one that started this thread almost a year ago.

Even if i don't like mrsj there are plenty of other ladies that i DO like, and it really isn't important for my relationship with her.

I'm going back to read stuff i've written to see if i get what you girls get- And i've seen very positive posts from me, the one about being so sorry about the er turning her away- how horrible that was- how i wanted her husband to support her- and actually a few comments said they agreed with me so i guess that makes them snotty too? Being concerned does not mean i'm being snotty or rude, it just makes the tone change because i AM concerned and worried about other people.

Then there are tons of random comments- about how great the hospital sounds with the jacuzzi tub. how excited i was for cottelstons baby-

The only thing you could say might be iffy is the comment about not caring about mothers/fathers/valentines day... but seriously, even that has me trying to say it's just personal but i could understand others being upset.

And anytime i've not commented on positive posts and things- it's because i DONT get on here as frequently as everyone else- and i struggle to catch up and occasionally miss something here and there. It's not that i'm not being supportive. I work a lot!

But i've gone back quite a few pages and can't find anything that i would consider unsupportive or snotty- so please, if you find something, bring it up so i can clarify.

I'm not sure what you all are reading into what i'm writing. And really- it IS a forum, and just because my opinion differs from others sometimes doesn't mean i'm being mean about it. And i'm entitled to my opinion just like you all are entitled to yours. if you DONT want another opinion on certain things, you shouldn't make it public in the first place where anyone can comment and say something different than you like. It just means, i have a different opinion. That doesn't equal snotty. It's just different. And again, this post isn't meant to be mean or snotty or even written in an angry tone- because i'm NOT upset, i'm just trying to find out what you guys are reading to get that impression from me.

Tell me what page it's on and i'll gladly go check it out. But really, i think you girls are taking my words to much to heart. I never write to be unsupportive or snotty- even if you are taking it that way, it's never meant to be that way.

WELLLLL in light of happy thoughts im going to be induced on June 25th which means my sister is going to be here from out of state (waaaaay far out of state) to see baby Kendall!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait, i actually have a "birth date" set!

WELLLLL in light of happy thoughts im going to be induced on June 25th which means my sister is going to be here from out of state (waaaaay far out of state) to see baby Kendall!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait, i actually have a "birth date" set!

How exciting!!! :happydance:Good luck hun!! I hope you have a smooth and easy delivery. It will be so nice for you to get to see your sister and for her to see her new niece too..:flower: It will be here before you know it, time has been flying by so fast lately!!! :winkwink:

As for me work has been so stressful lately, after work yesterday I had a complete melt down and came so close to quiting my job...The combo of psycho customers yelling at me and the nutty trainers/employees at my job almost pushed me over the edge..

I stuck it out though and went in to work today and I am glad to say that today was a much better day!!! This morning when I was about to get into the shower I gagged and threw up my breakfast so.....I think it was probably just nerves from the stress of my job, but just to be sure I bought a few store brand HPT's and will do a test in the morning with FMU... I did break down and test the last few days with cheapy IC's and swore I saw super faint second lines, but I know not to trust the internet cheapys unless they have a super dark second line...so we will see, i will update the thread if anything develops...:winkwink:

OOooh exciting wannabe! Let us now how the testing goes! :dust: and fx'd for a :bfp: How's everyone been (apart from the obvious tension!)??

I'm coming to the end of Easter holidays and i'm nearly falling over from tiredness! Super fatigue and nausea are making life pretty tough at the moment, especially with a 4 year old!

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to say congratulations to the ladies on the thread that have managed to conceive recently...

Ladies... I am sorry to hear about all the negativity that has been going on recently, i know i haven't been the most positive of people on the thread, but i think that how you have all been towards each other is out of line, we all joined this thread to help and support each other through TTC & Pregnancy and to help others by sharing our advice.

I have been living with my mum as you all know and yet again for the 2nd month running mother nature is late...8 Days as of thursday.

I was in a car accident friday and now am suffering with a bad back :( i keep getting cramps like af is going to come i had sore nipples as if she was going to arrive and everything, it was crazy and it all disappeared about 4 days ago. . . .

Get our deposit all together to buy our flat tomorrow... XD YAY !!! 10 Weeks to go XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"