The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to feel weird going into Dollar Tree to buy tests! But I'd rather have the cheap ones to start anyway. For all my scares before TTC I used the Equate from Walmart which were easy enough to read. I have a feeling I am going to be a POAS addict.. that's just my anxiety coming through.

I am of Bulgarian/German decent and Hubs is English/Irish/German... so just your typical mix. We are both hoping for a redhead baby! He has bright red hair and is the only one in his family. My father was born redhead and darkened over time... and like MrsJ I was born blonde and have sort of a mousy brown now. I HOPE I carry the gene for red hair!!

I want to do those body wraps that melt inches off of you everywhere. I'm about a size 12 and can still remember the years from like 15-20 years old and being a size 2 or 4. I miss those days.

menageriemom - the only thing I feel weird about buying pregnancy tests in my city are we are a small city and I teach at one of the two high schools--I don't want to be seen buying tests and have to answer to 150 students after they talk to eachother.

ha ha..thanks! lol..its my OCD....you ladies should check out magazines like American Baby or something along those lines they have adverts for all kinds of amazing things like the Nap Nanny (which I will def be getting!) and breast-like bottles and all kinds of stuff!! amazing... I love planning stuff out, the minute we get a confirmation and get past the 12 weeks and all looks good I will definitely be buying stuff for the nursery and and going crazy with planning it all out...

ha ha Spunky I got this image of like a hooded sweatshirt all bundled up with sunglasses on so you cant see your face ...going in and secretively passing the tests to the checkout lady..lol..now I cant stop laughing..lol..!!!! and then walking out suspiciously with a brown paper bag lol..rolling laughing now

My husband gave me the green light to buy a crib and dresser last month--before we even started buying... I already have enough clothes for the first nine months (not really a lot of 9-12 mo size yet), a couple crib sheets, a cradle (mine from when I was a baby), a boppy, a swing (hand me down), and some other stuff... I'm sick. Plus the crib I want they said takes 18 weeks to get in, I will be buying it as soon as it goes on sale!

Spunky If you get one of those wraps tell me how it goes lol...always wanted to but afraid to be so nakie in front of them lol...

Menagerie I got us some choco chip tollhouse cookies to make when you come over! you better come over soon than later or they may not be here..lol...

ha ha Spunky I got this image of like a hooded sweatshirt all bundled up with sunglasses on so you cant see your face ...going in and secretively passing the tests to the checkout lady..lol..now I cant stop laughing..lol..!!!! and then walking out suspiciously with a brown paper bag lol..rolling laughing now

Sometimes i do hide behind a hat or sweatshirt, but I will drive 30 minutes to drive to another local city or I will go to wallmart at like 6am, when I know my students are still sleeping.

Spunky If you get one of those wraps tell me how it goes lol...always wanted to but afraid to be so nakie in front of them lol...

Menagerie I got us some choco chip tollhouse cookies to make when you come over! you better come over soon than later or they may not be here..lol...

What wrap?

I cant decide on painting the nursery a nice pastel neutral green right away or waiting till we find out the sex 95% sure and then going either a dusky antique rose pink or ducky pastel blue

Oh yeah! The body wraps are like $100 or $200 each, and they say like you need 8 cycles for full effect, I'd rather spend money on a baby.

We painted the nursery last month a light apricot (what it's called at home depot) and it's pretty really light and looks yellow or pink in certain lights. Figure I can add pink accents to it for a girl or brown or blue accents for a boy.

yeah I figure there is no point in any surgery until I am done with kids and even then Im afraid..I would have to really grow a pair lol..before I could have something that invasive done lol.. especially on the boobs..it just makes me hurt thinking about it..

My husband told me no surgery--loves me how I am that's why I was thinking something non-invasive. He might let me do that-but I'd have to get a side job so it wouldn't come out of our funds. :winkwink:

I also have some aching on either side of my pubic bone and my lower back, hopefully good signs cause they're really annoying.

Ive had like one random twinge today and not even painful just something I noticed...

Encouraging: HCG levels in pregnancy miu/l
3 weeks: 5 to 50
4 weeks: 5 to 426
5 weeks: 19 to 7,340
6 weeks: 1,080 to 56,500

Most tests are 25+ sensitivity.

hmmm..idk...hoping for both of us..lol... hubby is walking around nakie about to go take a shower..and he put on his old white navy hat..and was posing..he is such a ham..lol... too funny...his tooshy is soo cute and all bubbly...better than mine lol...hate him for it..lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"