The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should by the Dollar Tree New Choice brand, they are only $1 so if its a negative you dont feel so bad about wasting it..I think they are supposed to be 25mIU sensitivity but idk...and Im just hoping I had a late implantation or am one of those people where HCG takes forever to build up or doesnt ever show on an HPT...if Im a week late or so I'll be going to the gyno... where do you guys order online ovulation kits from? where can you get them cheapest?

Good Luck Spunky.:flower: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!! :dust:

ok random question of the day lol... what will your babies background be? Im about as white as you can get, french-german/english/scotch-irish and hubby is 1/2 korean 1/2 white ...anyone have an interesting mix? I cant wait to see what your kids look like..because with him you might be able to tell if someone told you but Im hoping our kids look somewhat asian

I figure if it stays the same I'll probably call my doc on Tuesday and try to get in. Maybe they can give me a blood test and settle it. I just want to be pregnant and this is getting my hopes up, I hope I am. I'm hoping that the HcG just takes forever, but I thought any bleeding could be bad.

I got my ovulation tests like the 20 tests Answer in a pink box from Walmart-I thought it was really reasonable.

For those of us that are late but still BFN lol..here is hope!!!

https://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-4-weeks_1080.bc

It says

**Sometime this week, you may be able to find out whether you're pregnant. For the most accurate results, wait until the end of the week to take a home pregnancy test. (You can try one now if you like, but you're more likely to get a correct result a week past your expected period.) If your home pregnancy test is negative, take another at five weeks if you still haven't gotten your period. Many urine tests are not sensitive enough to detect a pregnancy at four weeks.

Husband and I are both really white of European descent, so they'll be pretty white. (I glow I'm so white). Hopefully they'll get the red hair I had as a child.

Yeah Spunky those are the ones I usually get but Ive seen ones online for 50 tests for $20....so thats twice the tests for about the same price...

For those of us that are late but still BFN lol..here is hope!!!

https://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-4-weeks_1080.bc

It says

**Sometime this week, you may be able to find out whether you're pregnant. For the most accurate results, wait until the end of the week to take a home pregnancy test. (You can try one now if you like, but you're more likely to get a correct result a week past your expected period.) If your home pregnancy test is negative, take another at five weeks if you still haven't gotten your period. Many urine tests are not sensitive enough to detect a pregnancy at four weeks.

ARG! That is hope. GRUMBLE! I just want to have it NOW

Welcome to Menagerie, and welcome back, Spunky! We missed ya!
@Spunky - the spotting this is what happened to me three days before AF came. But it got progressively heavier day after day. I hope it's not the same for you! :(
Good luck on finishing classes, girls! I got accepted for my doctorate last month, but had to defer with DH getting laid off. Not to mention, I'm *really* not into it...it's not going to change what I'm doing now, I'm not going to make more $$ or anything, and plus, I'd rather have a :baby:. The doctorate would mean putting it off for two years, and I wanted to have at least one baby by the time I was 30 - which is 1 1/2 years away!

ok random question of the day lol... what will your babies background be? Im about as white as you can get, french-german/english/scotch-irish and hubby is 1/2 korean 1/2 white ...anyone have an interesting mix? I cant wait to see what your kids look like..because with him you might be able to tell if someone told you but Im hoping our kids look somewhat asian

I'm Hungarian/Italian/Irish/Scottish/German, very white with brown hair and hazel eyes. DH is half Dutch, half Italian, same coloring, but tans like nobodies business. So kids will probably be white as hell with brown hair and hazel eyes. :) Boring.

Yeah Spunky those are the ones I usually get but Ive seen ones online for 50 tests for $20....so thats twice the tests for about the same price...

I'm going to be more hesitant, got 10 pregnancy tests online for like $4. Supposedly really high sensitivity. All BFNs, even this morning. I guess if I get my period I'll know they work. I liked the Answer as opposed to the Clear Blue ones, they were more expensive.

Yeah the FRER and Clear Blue people must be rich as hell as much as their tests cost lol... I have blue eyes and had blonde hair so white you couldnt see it when I was a baby but it got progressively darker as I got older to a medium mousy brown (blah) hubby has medium brown eyes and dark dark almost black brown hair... im the most worried about the baby having a big head lol...coz he had a big one when he was born and so did I lol...

Sorry I feel like I'm whining. I just feel like my body is f*cking with me. Spotting is unusual for me, and on the cruise my mom would ask me like 5 times a day if I've started my real period yet, so not only was I obsessing with it, but she was too!

LOL, I'm not worried about a big headed baby... Just worried about tearing (any size head!). I've heard there is an oil you can work with stretching starting at like week 20 tro prevent tearing during delivery.

wow...I want some of that oil stuff...yeah its hard when everyone else is worrying about it too not just you... I was my moms first and she was in labor for only 8 hours but almost bled to death as I was a month late almost and weighed 9 lbs 10 1/2 oz lol... they had to vacuum me out! lol...

WOW, now I see why you're worried. I would search for perenium(sp) stretching and oil, I'm sure there are many types out there. My SiL swore by it and had no tearing. (has 4 kids now, didn't need to use it after the 1st one)

I want to sign up for a C-Section, like, yesterday. And get a tummy tuck while they're at it. :rofl:

Some more hope!!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/missed-period.html

It's also a fact that hCG develops at different rates among women. Some women can easily discover if they are pregnant well before their missed period. Other women may need to wait a bit longer. According to the literature on this subject, the amount of hCG in your urine doubles each day following the implantation of the fertilized egg in the womb. Based on studies to determine an "average" hCG development rate, the crest of the bell curve suggests that hCG levels will reach 20mIU/ml/hCG at seven to ten days following ovulation. Again, this is an "average", so many women will fall on either side of the bell curve peak.

Also, in our discussions with test manufacturers, there may be rare cases in which the particularly anti-hCG antibodies in the test reagent do not "bind" as well with the particular hCG hormone composition of a pregnant woman. This can result in receiving a slightly delayed positive result. While this is quite unusual, it may explain many of the complaints you can read at Drugstore.com about even the most expensive and sensitive test brands causing delayed positives after a missed period.

I want to sign up for a C-Section, like, yesterday. And get a tummy tuck while they're at it. :rofl:

TOO Funny. I want to give birth vaginally. I'm sure I'll be screaming and mad after it happens, but I'm so excited and determined. Starting to think I'm just a sick person! Tummy tuck would be nice!

I would love one of those full body tucks lol..some lipo and a brazilian booty lift thing those DRs on Extreme Makeover do! Definitely determined to have vaginal, and as drug free as possible....

Very nice registry Erica. I've created a crazy word document to list all items I have, need to buy, or want to register for. Very itemized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"