The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the link to that info? I think I'll take another test tomorrow..sorry my internet messed up...thats why the typo-ed unfinished message lol...well I think its about bedtime for us..will be on tomorrow and will post early if a BFP is here...hoping for all of us!! sticky ones for everyone, especially those that are preggie and BFPs for the rest of us..or at least enough patience to not go crazy while waiting for a BFP lol.... goodnight everyone!!

I just went to the bathroom and it seems spotting is worse, I'm depressed, I think it's the start of my period. I'm probably out this month...

I got the info out of my What to Expect When You're Expecting book, might be on their website.... Night

Spunky ---- yeah i got told that sometimes with the digital ones that they can be 25 - 50 MIU so i stopped using them

I Caved With FMU I Took a Test This Morning Just A Cheapie Strip Off Amazon But It Came Back Bfn :( But It's Not Testing Day Yet Lol
xx

Ayyy! Welcome back Spunky! Sorry to hear about AF hun :hugs: If it turns out to be anything different keep us posted xx

Woke up this morning feeling like i'd pulled a muscle right across my tummy just under my belly button. I seriously panicked but it went away after I pooped. :rofl:

Spunky If you get one of those wraps tell me how it goes lol...always wanted to but afraid to be so nakie in front of them lol...

Menagerie I got us some choco chip tollhouse cookies to make when you come over! you better come over soon than later or they may not be here..lol...

You have amazing willpower... there is no way those would last more than a day in my house! I'll send you an email about days.... this morning I'm feeling crummy again :( Got some odd taste in my mouth, too.

Ovulatinggggg today! I'm going to try to get one more session in today with DF just in case!

Tested this AM - BFN. I half expected that since it is a little early...will test again on Wednesday.

Also, new symptom -- oily and straw-like hair. Tried to straighten it this AM as I showered last night but it was so gross...took another shower and my hair still looks bad...oh well. I don't mind ugly hair if it means I can have a :baby:.

i am STILL in the 2ww... this is officially my longest cycle to date - my mc/chemical last cycle really threw off my schedule...

Spunky... I have my fingers xx that you are not starting your af - I hope it is implantation bleeding!!!

MrsJerome... how are you feeling today???

If any of you likes looking at chart - peek at mine. I am so confused. I am wondering if I actually O'd later the FF said. My temps are off for a few days as waking times varied a bit as hubby was getting up super early to bike ride and was waking me up. Now of course I have been running a fever for the past 3 days so am on ibuprofen to keep fever down at night - so not recording temps. - but may be also masking af cramps (which I thought I had LAST week - ugh).... This wait is the worst yet...

:dust:

I finally got my Gail Reading ladies!!! yay!!!

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you I feel parts of your life have been a little unsettled within recent times, and spirit now show me a very fixed future ahead you, and I feel also the universe is now working along side with you to make your life alot more happier, rather that it seeming to be working against you and the things you want in life True in alot of ways but also wondering if she may not have been on here reading this forum lol..I mentioned my sister and stuff on here so its possible

Firstly although this reading is to look at pregnancy areas, spirit are wanting to mention a property change showing for you within 2011 also and a male spirit side with a J initial comes in around this and also shows property moves, and gives the number 4 as important around this, so bare this in mind for the future Ok J initial, hmm..my last name, hubbies last name of course his parents last name...and also for his mom and dad I also mentioned on here about them needing to move and maybe coming here and all that...

I see 2 children for you within your life time and spirit show a November conception here, and a healthy baby girl born 2011, I feel you will enjoy pregnancy, but you will have alot of worries for the labour itself, but all will be ok November is the one month that that we will not be actively trying so I dont think this will be happening

I then see a 2013 conception around January/February, with a baby boy born later that same year, again all well around this for you And as I have mentioned I want my kids atleast 4-5 years apart and will more than likely be very careful BD wise as I dont want to go back on birthcontrol and then make it even harder to have the next one
So to clarify I see 2 children and wish you every happiness :) x

So overall Im thinking fail...lol...I would be happy with two kids and would love to have a girl as soon as possible but cant due to all that insurance stuff so now I just have to wait for my Sandra and see what she says...[/COLOR]

It's AF, too heavy for spotting this morning. I'm out for this month. I'm sad. I start back to work in a couple weeks and am dreading do this all over again. I know I just started TTC, I don't know how people do this every month.

You could have paid me $4 to tell you that :tease:

Hubs happened to have the 4th and 5th off... those are my testing dates. I feel off being on almost an opposite cycle! It's going to be very hard to wait regardless of being pointless or not so I don't think I should go HPT shopping until just before then.

Spunky - sorry to hear about AF ... it really does seem like TTC is a lot more stressful for so many than I first thought!

Yeah, hi Spunky, so sorry, let us know if things change but dont get down, maybe next month, with me and all the rest of us that are feeling out this cycle...

Erica- not what you thought, but still fun, huh?

How much was Sandra and how did you get her? I know you haven't gotten your reading yet but I've heard great things about her and after Gail's, I don't think I want to pay her.

Sandras is only like $4 american... and shes behind because of a finger injury so idk when I'll get it... yeah its kinda fun but Im kind of disappointed because its all stuff I said on here pretty much at some point... hubby laughed and said we arent moving...lol...

yeah her website links you to paypal..but I would wait on her as she is very backed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"