The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to everyone? Anyone else with veiny boobs? Mine are horrible!! and my chest too!

Yes...very visible now...and all the veins on my arms are more prominent. I tested this AM (but too early I am sure) and got a BFN. Also, my hair -- anyone have greasy and nasty hair and even more oily skin. I never have greasy hair.

Oh my acne has been going crazy and my hair is dry at the bottom (from having it bleached a while ago) and my roots are icky!

Tummy pains
I am having these weird pains and have had it all day....

https://i28.tinypic.com/2iqjr6o.jpg

Its right where the yellow is in the pic its like a weird empty feeling, I just ate an angus burger and a med fries from MacDos and its still there!! its been that way all day and is just annoying and on the verge of being painful...its almost like the pain you get after you have the hiccups for forever lol... ugh..anyone else?

Could it be heartburn? It looks in the right area. If you're not used to it it can suck.

My goodness, I go to work for the day, and you ladies go to town!
Spunky - welcome to next month with us.

Thanks! I was home like 1.5 hours (greeting the puppies that missed us terribly) and then I went right online to see how my girls (you guys!) were doing! :hugs: I'm glad to be a part of the group, but not the next month part. :dohh:

Aww Spunky, Im glad you like us so much lol. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is come on here and see whats happened, since I know a few of you are about 5 hours ahead of me there are usually a few posts already up.

My boobs are starting to get "that" feeling and Im thinking AF is just gonna be late...blah... but no signs yet other than that so idk. That pain went away yesterday but I had some horrid gas pains later at night so idk if it was trapped gas or what lol...I just did another test that was once again negative...even took it apart and yes it was indeed white as snow where the test line would be lol...

Cottleston how are you feeling today? Did you get a good cry out yesterday? I hope you are better and that your man is being more supportive...

Sorry to hear about your bfn honey. :hugs: What test did you use? And how late is AF at the mo?

I did have a good old cry and clear the air with DF thank you. I went to bed for a couple of hours to cry it all out. Came to blows with DF this morning but after that we talked and he said he's been really worried but he's trying to think positive and be strong for me and that's why he seems to be a little shut off sometimes.

I just got my 2nd set of bloods...
2 days ago my hcg was 263.
Today the result said 778.
The nurse said 263 seemed a little bit low for just over 4 weeks so she's really pleased with the result and hasn't asked to see me until I get bloods checked in a weeks time.
Sooo I'm going back next tuesday to check hcg levels then a few days later for an early scan. Hopefully they'll be able to see a sac then. But for now everything seems ok!! *touches wood* :happydance:

OH YAY!!! That is sooo great... so I guess Im totally out then huh lol..if my levels wont even read on a 25mIU test lol..lol...and she was worried that your 4 week levels were 200 lol.. oh well.. well that is so good and its great that you worked it out with him too...

I think Im at 17 DPO today and it was a dollar tree test and I think they are supposed to be 25mIU

CottlestonPie-- Congrats about the hCG!! I'm glad that reassures you, it sounds wonderful.

Erica- You never know if you're out until you get AF...

On that note I had such a big cry last night. Husband was great about it (sometimes he can handle me and sometimes he's just too frustrated to deal with it - apparently yesterday he was in a good enough mood). It was complete with huge tears and snot, not pretty. I wanted to be pregnant this month and have an April Fool's baby. I want to get pregnant asap (Don't we all!) and I was crying cause I didn't want a May baby (we have a lot of family members born in may--including me). Then he said we could try for a June and I got hysterical cause I wanted to be pregnant sooner. LOL. Part of it is I am a teacher and want to not be there the last few weeks (I don't know why - I'm not sure I want to teach anymore. I'll have about 5 weeks of sick leave and if I don't go back or use it then it's a waste.) I know I'll be pregnant when I'm supposed to be (not religous per say, but usually things happen for a reason), but yeah...

Ha ha no Sandra yet...I'll post it once I get it..sorry have been playing Harvest Moon on the Wii lol...no one was answering on here so I left for a while..boobs are def getting sore...my friend told me that I was still in the running as the measuring used for the blood sample is diff than the urine sample so its still possible lol...as I was comparing myself to Cottlestons HCG numbers but its apparently two diff things, I just didnt think about it that way

Yeah Spunky I know how you feel, I want to be preggie as soon as possible and wanted to avoid having a baby right in the heat of summer but I guess that is a possibility if we get preggie the next two cycles..otherwise I'll miss it and have a november baby, assuming we get preggie in Feb like I was also hoping..

I'm not really worried about being pregnant in the summer, don't know why. Just want to be pregnant. Good news that you're still in the running!

yeah...anyone ever have those days where you just feel soo blah and ugly? lol...my acne is soo horrible the past week or two and my hair and I just feel blah and hate to even go out..lol...

I was supposed to go grocery shopping and I am feeling the same way. I went through a drive through and got a dessert and came back. Husband's going to be wondering what I did all day and I wont know what to tell him.

ha ha yeah....thats how I feel..I just feel like even make up cant help me.. I dont get little white heads I get those cystic ones...they hurt itch and are soo big and red its impossible to cover them up...and the bottom of my hair is dry and crunchy lol...from bleaching last month and the top gets icky so fast...i just want to cry coz im soo ugly and blah today...

Hi girls!

Spunky - I check early in the AM (before 7am EST), and then I'm not home again until after 4pm. At least, that's my usual schedule.

Really unhappy tummy the last 24 hrs. I hope it's just a virus and not the new vitamins I started Sunday for lengthening my luteal phase (The fertility blend!). Anything I eat goes RIGHT through me...:shrug:

Spunky, I can understand what you mean about not wanting a May baby - in our family, everyone is in July! I don't really want a late April baby, because our anniversary is 4/26. Would like to keep it special, you know? And I definitely want to be pregnant before next spring - DH's parents both passed away in February, so I'd like to avoid that whole month, if possible. :)

My readings mostly concentrate on the month of August, so let's hope this is our month! I think that's what kept me from getting super disappointed this time around, was that I could always read the July readings as a cycle that *started* in July...this counts, right? I know, it's crazy, but it's fun.

ha ha yeah....thats how I feel..I just feel like even make up cant help me.. I dont get little white heads I get those cystic ones...they hurt itch and are soo big and red its impossible to cover them up...and the bottom of my hair is dry and crunchy lol...from bleaching last month and the top gets icky so fast...i just want to cry coz im soo ugly and blah today...

UGH! That's all I get are the cystic ones! Right on my chin, they take a month to go away!
My hair is super greasy today, and very flakey. SO GROSS.:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back