The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im doing fairies and fantasy stuff for a girl and dragons and wizards and fantasy stuff for a boy

So according to doc I am CD7. If I went by first real flow I would be CD2. If I go by first day I consistently saw something I would be CD5. This is one of the reasons why I bought more opk.

I ordered 20opk/10hpt yesterday. Just the internet cheapies.

I think it's going to be something I play by ear, honestly. I mean, I love the ideas of the old school Alice/Petter Rabbit, but it's SO difficult to find. Luckily, DH can sew, so he'll be of assistance there. Including recovering my glider/rocker! It's oak, which doesn't match anything, and we're going to paint it white. I'm thinking of something like this:https://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat2574&PRODID=xprd944106
or this: https://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?CATID=cat2574&PRODID=xprd943943

Both are lovely fabrics!! I've started a quilt for baby yellow white and blue for a duck theme.

I give up on OPKs. Seriously. I have never gotten a positive, and it does nothing but frustrate me. So I think this month I'm going to try *NOT* POAS and just nagging DH into every other day :sex: starting next week. My fertile days (according to my calendars) are anywhere from the 10th to the 14th. So we'll try temping and checking CP. I'm tired of no lines. :cry:

I'm sorry! They've been showing me lines for three months... And my ovulation date has varied from cd15, cd18, and cd19. It makes me feel like I am doing something, so totally worth the $10 for the set online.

Those are nice...I def want one of those rocket/ottoman combos... I cant decide if I want to paint it a neutral green or if I want to wait until I know the sex like 95% sure and then pick either a blue or pink... but if its a girl it will be pastels and flowers and fairies and hubby has already agreed to let me get a chandelier too if its a girl!

A chandelier? That is outrageously fantastic!

I have a rocking chair that was a great aunts, so I'm just going to make not a slip cover, but something padded for it. Probably to match the quilt colors.

I use those software things to predict my round a bout dates and then start testing from there....but this next cycle I will be seducing him as much as possible..lol.. have you ladies tried those methods to have a girl or a boy...I think it would be nice the second time around but now I want whatever I can get lol...

My husband recently had an old "friend" e-mail him. She talked about her girls and husband but said she'd been thinking about him. This was someone he made out with as a teenager. Why the hell would she be e-mailing now?

I'm not shooting for a boy or girl, just want a baby!!, I've been told 1 (or 2) boy(s) then a girl last, so I'm relying on that.

My husband recently had an old "friend" e-mail him. She talked about her girls and husband but said she'd been thinking about him. This was someone he made out with as a teenager. Why the hell would she be e-mailing now?

Weird...I hate when he talks to his old GFs...I am soo the jealous type lol..and not afraid to admit it

https://www.ababy.com/itempage.asp?CategoryID=193&mirid=0&itemno=13993 I love love love this one!!!

Weird...I hate when he talks to his old GFs...I am soo the jealous type lol..and not afraid to admit it

I'm a crazy jealous type and he knows it which is why he showed me the e-mail, and showed me his typed response, and forwarded her response to that. Still annoys me though.

Erica are you still late? still bfn? When was your last test?

Ok gals, I'm getting tired of typing handles. My first name is Chelsea. Anyone else got a real (lol or fake!) first name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back