The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJAngelAPN - Thanks for relating on the months thing!!! I do want to keep some things special (our anniversary is end of June, first I don't want it to take that long, second I want everyone to have their own day / week if possible). I can understand wanting to avoid feb, sorry for that.

I think I'll hop in a shower soon, maybe that'll make me feel more human. Arg, I hate feeling gross and anti-social, but whatever!

NJAngel- yeah the cystic ones suckass lol and they are always there they just get smaller and not irritated but then once they do flair up its horrible!!!! hubby wants me to get a dermatologist appt. which I guess I will. I got this new face stuff and wanted to see if it might help but ive only been on it for a little bit so I guess I'll have to wait and see... we have to go to home depot which I normally kind of like but its so hot and I feel so icky that I dont want to go out...we are getting his curved shower rod...his curtain..and a few other things for the final touch on the bathroom and also taking back all that other stuff that we ended up not needing...maybe we'll run by sonic and get a treat and that will make me kinda better lol...

I got a sonic blast!! That's great that you get to return stuff! Then it's like earning money (since it already came out of your account). I've been using proactiv, but I need to make sure I get a routine down and it will work better I think. Ever since I've been off of birth control my back and chest have been breaking out and it's pissing me off.

I feel weird being in 2ww now that I've started a new cycle.

I'm going to get the Spring Harbor Crib and Double Dresser (without the hutch) https://www.simmonskidsfurniture.com/pdf-uploads/BCF Spring Harbor-Summerhaven TO-sm.pdf

Spunky- I changed the name of the thread, lol...so everyone will feel welcome lol... and love the crib, I thought I wanted a cherry one but then I thought it might be hard to match the exact cherry color from different brands, I figured white would be easier and less noticeable but since you are ordering from the same collection Im sure it will be amazing!!

Spunky - I am totally with you on the 2WW thing...
I was going to start a thread for us in the TTC Buddies section. Thoughts? That way we can just hang out there.

Oh, NM my last post - you and I must've posted at the same time, MrsJ!

Spunky, how long is your cycle? You and I are pretty close right now - I'm CD6.

ha ha yeah I dont want you ladies to leave, unless you really want to lol... I think I might be on a new cycle too soon so I'll just make this a place for all of us lol..

Thanks! Makes me feel less weird, and now I can stay here!

I didn't think I wanted such a dark crib, but I love how short it is in the front! I'm 5'2" and found it difficult to reach over to lay a baby down in most cribs and I didn't want a drop side.

I have no clue. Most of my cycles have been about 29 days. I don't know when this cycle started though... I spotted wednesday, friday-sunday, full flow monday and tuesday so far. When would you can my first cycle day? I'm guessing Friday...

have you guys seen the vibrating crib mattresses..they have an auto turn off...the people that reviewed them on target said they are amazing..I am def getting one!! https://www.target.com/Sealy-Tender-Vibes-Soothing-Mattress/dp/B001O2HHM2/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3900077 heres the same one on babysrus incase you prefer to register/shop there

I'm leaning more towards a double sided foam mattress with an infant side and a toddler side (less firm). My cousin has a 6 month old and made sure her mattress fit her crib well (as recommended) however now she can only change the sheets by taking the mattress almost comletely out - easy to do with foam, would be harder if the mattress were springs and so heavier.

I think you are supposed to count the first day of full flow as your first period day..I had to ask that on here a few months ago too lol...

yeah..I hate changing the bed sheets..lol...I have a feeling I'll really hate changing a crib mattress

I was spotting from Monday-Wednesday of last week, and then light flow started Thursday. The first three days it was was only when I wiped, and then Thursday was *slightly* heavier. I'm counting Thursday as CD1.

Here's a question for the day: do you guys know what you're going to do for nursery decor? I'm thinking vintage Winnie The Pooh can be unisex, or Curious George for a boy, vintage Alice in Wonderland for a girl. The Alice in Wonderland would be harder to find...I don't mean the Disney stuff, but the Lewis Carroll stuff. My aunt did Beatrix Potter for her girls when they were babies.

My doctor said first sign of blood - including spotting.

My nursery is a light orange and my baby will have a duck theme (I already have like 50 duck baby outfits of various ages).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back