The One Year Strong Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: Awesome Lindsay! Not the perfect birth, but sounded good! Boo to your nurse that wasn't doing what she was supposed to!

I was trying to find out how high my pitocin got, I'll have to go look, but I know it didn't get super high until after birth, then they cranked it up to 20!

Can't believe you dialated so fast!!! I'm sorry your epidural didn't take well. 3-15-12 is a great bithday!!! Not Pi day, but perfect day for her! Sounds like you did a great job pushing!

Awesome job! Yeah... i hear you about the hemorrhoids. They were BAD and for me i think were there (just as freaking large) for about a month before they started to subside. And i WISH dh hadn't been attracted to me, because if he had his way we would've done it right after i brought her home. He was such a bother until i could do it at 6 weeks- but i was in SO much pain- i think we tried maybe once a month .... until like 4 months when it was finally- OK. yikes that wasn't fun.

May i ask why you are pumping already? just curious as i was told not to until i had mastitis.

Dare - my OB and the lactation consultant said I could pump for relief. Madeline only does about ten minutes on each breast, sometimes only one side. I have an overproduction already (leaking all over EVERYTHING), so they said to prevent mastitis when she won't eat. Gonna go try to feed her again. She is very irregular (she's only four days old, I know it's to be expected). She's on the boob all night long (every half hour), every four or five hours during the day if I don't wake her. I'm not liking this breast feeding bit so far...so much easier when you had an umbilical cord to feed them. Ha!

do you think you'll keep up with the breastfeeding? Man ava used to cluster feed in the evenings right before bed. It did help because she slept pretty good at night after that (as long as she was in my arms that is).

it'll get easier!

I wish i had pumped in the beginning because you know what, i was drenched in milk ALL the freaking time.

enjoying the nice weather but soo tired and IDK y....gonna do a cute spring photoshoot with B once she wakes up from her nap assuming shes in a good mood...got all the outfits set out

some new pics of B and our Easter photoshoot..she was not in the best mood clearly lol lol..so its going to take a few days of like 1-2 outfits a day to finish

Attachments

• DSC_0275.jpg
    DSC_0275.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0278.jpg
    DSC_0278.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0279.jpg
    DSC_0279.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Love baby photo shoots. Ava is such a ham. As soon as she sees the camera she's smiling :) The only problem is i take TOO many of like the same thing. I have a hundred shots of her looking over that way but maybe, she has a different expression and i can't bring myself to delete them!!

some new pics of B and our Easter photoshoot..she was not in the best mood clearly lol lol..so its going to take a few days of like 1-2 outfits a day to finish

Awww, she is sooo super cute!! I love the outfits!! She is growing so fast!!:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/berry-cute-baby.gif

Doing okay over here. We've figured out that Miss M sleeps best in the Pack N Play with the vibration feature on. We had a bassinet in the bedroom that we borrowed from a friend, and she would NOT sleep in it. Decided to just move it out, move the PNP in, and try it that way. When we're in the front room she's either in our arms, the bouncer or the swing, so for now it should work out.

Dare - BFing is a work in progress. I'm trying NOT to pump for relief, just so my body learns how much I really need. My god, I was in pain yesterday. She only likes to feed every 3-4 hours, and it seems like it can't be enough - only 10 minutes on one side, maybe five on the other if I can get her to stay awake. I strip her naked, she just wants to snuggle and sleep. Granted, she's not even a week old...

If I don't feed her every three hours, I end up drenched. Got to Mom's today and I had soaked through the nipple pad, the bra and the shirt. I don't know how women walk around with big breasts. I am normally a C, which I don't consider small, but my goodness.

She's really a good baby. Last night she was pretty fussy from 1040 till 1220a, on the boob CONSTANTLY. But once she went down, she slept for nearly four hours, and after waking up at 415, she went down again for another three. So I can't complain too much in that aspect.

ahh..she is soo cute...allll that hair!!!..oh I cant wait till you do a baby photoshoot...I know everyone has said this prolly but make sure you take TONS of pictures..even of the smallest things..like her sleeping..I STILL get teary eyed when I look at some of Bs first week pictures

OH i hear you on the drenching!!!! OMG i'd wake up covered in milk lol!!!!! But, it is best to let it out- even though it's uncomfy it helps stop engorging.

and i know about the big boobs too!!! i was a c- but then went to a DD from milk!!!!!! i am finally down to a D - but i can't wait to have my bbs back!!!!! These suckers are horrible!!! lol

my boobs are about a D or even DD naturally...oh I loved it when I was preggie once they got bigger..they were so full and round and even perkier...and now they are just...blah again ..but still freaking DDs! if it didnt feel like being hit with a truck..and if they didnt have to practically take your nipple off and put it back on (makes me cringe!) I would sooo get a boob job but Im too wimpy haha

thats a good question...has anyone had...or does anyone plan on having...any cosmetic stuff done after you are through with having kids...Im mean its pretty pointless if you plan on getting preggie again..but once you are done with kids is anyone going to have anything done like tummy tuck or boob job?

If I could afford it I'd love to lose weight, get a tummy tuck and boob lift. Maybe a reduction. I'm a J-JJ cup at the mo :( :(

j!!!!! omg! and here i am complaining about my dds!!! so sorry cottleston- hope i didn't offend. :(

And As for tummy tucks and so forth- i'm TERRIFIED of hospital stuff, so no i won't be doing it. I will manage. But sometimes i wish i could wave a wand and make it disappear. But, well, Dh doesn't see anything wrong with my body and he's the one who has to look at it so, nah, i think i'm good!!!

the only thing that really gets me is the nipple removal and put back on..for some reason I just think that is soo wrong lol lol...tummy tuck I would or will totally do because its just a C-section but not even as deep! so cant be that bad..

I HATE the C-Section overhang...ugh its horrible..dont mind the scar..but I do hate the stretch marks and the overhang...its horrible... :cry:

yeah that was another reason i didn't want a c-section. But i didn't want the scar either. but i just don't like surgery stuff. so not in the mix for me.

but i know what you mean about the nipple thing too- that's just freaky. However they have a new way of going in through the belly button i believe (i don't know how common that is now) to avoid having to really hurt the boob. BUT that might just be to put in implants, i don't know if it's for reductions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"